Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TrumpCare Vote Today 3:30pm EST

TrumpCare Vote Today 3:30pm EST

C-Span Link

To the Freedom Caucus:

Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 03-24-2017 at 01:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Nope, it's just Chuck Testa.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Selling inferior products is dangerous

I think it's gonna be a great vote today. Really looking forward to it. All voters seem to be really prepared, obviously they've put a lot of effort into this vote that's gonna happen.

Should be a great vote. Best of luck to all voters, may the best voter win.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Are they trying to distract us from something?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vote harder!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think it's gonna be a great vote today. Really looking forward to it. All voters seem to be really prepared, obviously they've put a lot of effort into this vote that's gonna happen.

Should be a great vote. Best of luck to all voters, may the best voter win.
    I've got my stream of news sites ready and lots of snacks so I don't miss any of the voting action.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Voting! So exciting!

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

First weekend Trump won't be leaving town since becoming president.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pol...323-story.html

Donald Trump won't be at Mar-a-Lago this weekend

upporters of President Donald Trump, protesters who revile the president and police who’ve been racking up lots of overtime are getting the weekend off in South Florida.

The president won’t be coming to Palm Beach.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer confirmed Thursday that the president will stay in Washington rather than visit his favorite getaway, his Mar-a-Lago Club.

The president intends to be here this weekend,” Spicer said during a White House news briefing. “As we have updates on the president’s weekend plans, we’ll let you know.”

Trump has been in Palm Beach five weekends since his inauguration Jan. 20.

He’s expected back soon. It’s been widely reported that Trump will meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Palm Beach on April 6 and 7.

Called for a short recess, apparently trying to wrangle up some last minute votes

House in recess. GOP meeting expected later. CSPAN doesn't know what's going to happen.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I support Rand's Plan, but I can also see why someone would vote yes, the status quo is unacceptable.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump just said "We just pulled it" minutes before the House vote!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Trump just said "We just pulled it" minutes before the House vote!
    'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched (it) collapse."
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-24-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    I support Rand's Plan, but I can also see why someone would vote yes, the status quo is unacceptable.
    No, the AHCA could possibly be worse, and is very likely at least as bad as what we have now.

Trump didn't want this turd to pass, he just had to support it so Paul Ryan can get the axe.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

so Paul Ryan can get the axe.
    Get rid of Paul Ryan, the rising conservative star of the Tea Party?

- Kim Kardashian

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/845362688557486081
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/845362688557486081
    Damn democrats! This was a great bill and they know it, they're just playing politics!
    - Kim Kardashian

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/845367270759153664
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya gotta admit. This $#@! was pretty funny while it was playing out.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "trillion dollar infrastructure" bill will be even better.

This was the most decisive showing of libertarian muscle in the federal government that I remember seeing during my lifetime. Breathtaking.

I hope it's as much of a game changer as it feels like. What a great day.

trump will blame Democrats, but Rand deserves all the credit.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You speak in the past tense.

This isn't over.

More to come.

<popcorn.gif>
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    trump will blame Democrats, but Rand deserves all the credit.
    Yes, Trump has Rand's back.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    This was the most decisive showing of libertarian muscle in the federal government that I remember seeing during my lifetime. Breathtaking.
    Yes, they did a great job keeping Obamacare fully intact
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast