Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump: Ryan should remain Speaker even if healthcare vote fails

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Sure he is. In your eyes, he can do no wrong. You've demonstrated that over and over. Because even if you don't like something, you believe that he's really only doing it because of something better. Infallible.
    dannno starts many posts by stating that trump isn't perfect. Then he spends the rest of the post describing how perfect trump is.

He should start his posts with less generalization and more specificity.

I'll go ahead and write him a few he can use in future threads to save him time:

trump is a remorseless baby killer. But he's so much better than Hillary.
    trump is a progressive liberal. But you should see what it would be like if Hillary had won.
    trump is for single-payer health care. But at least he's not Hillary, who would have been much worse.
    trump is a gutless tool for the MIC and CIA. But what if Hillary had won, like CPUd wanted?
    trump is totally bought and paid for by bankers. Hillary would have been a total disaster though.

You don't have to thank me dannno. Just trying to free up some time so you can maybe fit another Stef video or two into your day.

EDIT: I just read post #28. He's coming around I tell ya.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'm not sure how someone who is infallible can drone innocent people

I mean, I think ultimately we will have a more peaceful foreign policy and right now he just is testing the waters and such, but I don't want to throw him under the bus and get some deep state stooge like Mike Pence in there.. but ya I really don't see where this infallible stuff is coming from. I just believe he has different motivations than you do, it's pretty simple.
    Sure and here they are- my POV on Trump to perfection:

There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12