Thread: Dr. Phil Interviews Woman Trafficked in Pedo Ring Since Birth - What's Going on Here?

Dr. Phil Interviews Woman Trafficked in Pedo Ring Since Birth - What's Going on Here?

Trailers:

Full show, although I am told these are disappearing fast from YouTube:

So what's going on here? Dr. Phil is obviously part of Corporate Sponsored Media. They allowed this show to air for some reason. You don't just allegedly expose something like this and stay alive.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't watch all these tubes rn, who does she implicate?

Edit: oh... elites... got it from one of the titles

Will def watch this later.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The "organization" she is allegedly a part of is obviously not revealed.

Could this be a controlled well-thought out plan to bring someone down, someone who has too many enemies, such as the Clintons?? This show is maybe needed to create public outrage and get the public sympathetic?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

"Dr." Phil is not interested in having his audience do any higher thinking. Phil is nothing but a trafficker himself. First of all, this "sex trafficking" is the issue du jour that is highly exaggerated, especially in the U.S. One exaggerator is people in media, like Phil himself. Reporting on this just feeds the lurid lust of a gossipy female audience, thus enriching the coffers of people like Phil.

Phil's "counseling" and "help" is actually more of a formulaic media circus. I have watched a few of his shows. His formula includes the usual Good Guy-Bad Guy set-up, a method perfected by TV cop shows. It seems to me that no matter how complicated and contrite all parties are on his show, he still leans to (often literally) pointing his finger at one party and admonishing them in every way outlined in his college textbooks.

I am sure this show will be more of the same. "Dr." Phil will smugly berate the bad guy, egged on by superficial cheers from his vapid audience. He will fill in his little psychology game template with lost guests who will be left wondering if they should view their show appearance as help or just a vacation in sunny California and their eventual "counseling" destination. Phil will never be wrong and always have the last word. He will then arrogantly walk off the stage to more awestruck accolades, accomplishing his daily complacency, all within just 60 minutes.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-23-2017 at 01:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    "Dr." Phil is not interested in having his audience do any higher thinking. Phil is nothing but a trafficker himself. First of all, this "sex trafficking" is the issue du jour that is highly exaggerated, especially in the U.S. One exaggerator is people in media, like Phil himself. Reporting on this just feeds the lurid lust of a gossipy female audience, thus enriching the coffers of people like Phil.

Phil's "counseling" and "help" is actually more of a formulaic media circus. I have watched a few of his shows. His formula includes the usual Good Guy-Bad Guy set-up, a method perfected by TV cop shows. It seems to me that no matter how complicated and contrite all parties are on his show, he still leans to (often literally) pointing his finger at one party and admonishing them in every way outlined in his college textbooks.

I am sure this show will be more of the same. "Dr." Phil will smugly berate the bad guy, egged on by superficial cheers from his vapid audience. He will fill in his little psychology game template with lost guests who will be left wondering if they should view their show appearance as help or just a vacation in sunny California and their eventual "counseling" destination. Phil will never be wrong and always have the last word. He will then arrogantly walk off the stage to more awestruck accolades, accomplishing his daily complacency, all within just 60 minutes.
    Yes, I understand all that. But did you watch this show?

This is something well planned out. The main guest is allegedly part of an International Pedophile ring, so maybe they are competitors with U.S. based ones. Who knows.

The Free Thought Project has also covered this show.

They have some comments and quotes if you don't want to watch the whole show. For example:

Kendall explains that she was born to be a sex slave, as her parents intentionally had her for the trafficker she calls her “owner.” Kendall says that her parents sold her at birth to an elite pedophile ring that serviced some of the world’s power elite, describing her first memories as being passed around groups of rich and prominent men and women for them to “take turns” with her for sadistic sexual pleasure.

She says she doesn’t even know her actual age, as she has been a sex slave her entire life, being trafficked around the globe to be molested and raped by the societal elites – including high ranking law enforcement official, major sports franchise owners and even high level U.S. politicians.

In a damning indictment of the power-elite, Kendall described how the pedophile politicians would adorn her in designer clothes, well groomed hair and makeup to give the appearance of class and sophistication. She explains that she and other children were often hung from cages suspended from the ceiling, and that they were often drugged before being transported in the darkness of night.

She claims that she was trafficked to pedophile politicians, and taken to political parties attended by high-level politicians who used her for their personal pleasure. The politicians always took great care to hide what they were doing, according to Kendall, who confirmed that there are many elite U.S. politicians that have been engaged in raping children for many years — a reality that has consistently been covered up and completely hidden from voters.

Ok so now I have to watch it because this is all I can think of

There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Well, there was no therapy going on here at all. There was no attempt to peg who "the man who owns her" is or what organization he's with or anything.
    Yes, it was 45 minutes of shock TV.

They did say that law enforcement, doctors, sports team owners, those types of people were all involved. In short, the type of people that could make something like this happen without repercussions. But that's all reading between the lines.

I did appreciate how at the end he said he's never made an 8 minute cure, and that he has a network of people helping him get people follow-up care. First I've ever heard of that.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    There was no attempt to peg who "the man who owns her" is or what organization he's with or anything.
    Why would you expect that? If she is legit, and she seems to be, just having her on is a big risk, at least theoretically.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, there was no therapy going on here at all. There was no attempt to peg who "the man who owns her" is or what organization he's with or anything.
    Yes, it was 45 minutes of shock TV.

They did say that law enforcement, doctors, sports team owners, those types of people were all involved. In short, the type of people that could make something like this happen without repercussions. But that's all reading between the lines.

I did appreciate how at the end he said he's never made an 8 minute cure, and that he has a network of people helping him get people follow-up care. First I've ever heard of that.
    Sounds like a must-watch episode. I bet this has something to do with pizzagate - did you keep an eye out for illuminati symbols?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I watched the short videos and skimmed the long one. There really just seems to be a gap, like the one fisharmor pointed out. It seems this woman experienced bad things, but her being on international TV sharply contrasts with the crypticism that was conveyed. Phil talked about his "reliable source" and speaking "confidentially to agencies." He talked about this international mystery man. The LAPD cop got just a few minutes of air time. What's the big secret? This woman's head seems scattered from something bad and she genuinely seems fearful (I guess), so having her on international TV just does not seem to fit. There were other things that just did not seem to fit.

I don't know; maybe I missed something, and I can't possibly understand the psychology of these people. I also don't know all about this pizza deal. It seems that the Free Thought Project article covered the actual issue more than Phil's angle.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I had a hard time believing her.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I don't know; maybe I missed something, and I can't possibly understand the psychology of these people. I also don't know all about this pizza deal. It seems that the Free Thought Project article covered the actual issue more than Phil's angle.
    The Free Thought Project definitely editorialized at the end to make it look like this was some kind of exposure to bring down powerful people. Trump is going to solve this problem just like all the other country's problems, right?

Dr. Phil's angle (not saying I am believing it) is that these victims need help, but have no where to turn. The LAPD Lt. was brought on to reinforce that point, by stating that law enforcement allegedly cannot prosecute those running these pedo rings because the victims won't testify out of fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    The Free Thought Project definitely editorialized at the end to make it look like this was some kind of exposure to bring down powerful people. Trump is going to solve this problem just like all the other country's problems, right?
    Yeah, I think there are some real freaks out there who need their asses kicked, but I don't foresee anything really big.

Dr. Phil's angle (not saying I am believing it) is that these victims need help, but have no where to turn. The LAPD Lt. was brought on to reinforce that point, by stating that law enforcement allegedly cannot prosecute those running these pedo rings because the victims won't testify out of fear.
    That's one of the things that struck me funny. I did not watch the woman's entire story, so maybe I missed something; however, she's on international tv, but still clings to this stuff.

I am guessing these guests on Winfrey, Springer, Phil and these other lurid shows are probably coached pretty good. They probably even embellish these stories for effect. Just like novels and movies.

Either way, I don't trust this Phil guy. I heard him say once that is a "law and order guy." He's a real copsucker. He's part of the problem in media, so I don't expect him to say anything beyond the psychology of his guests.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I had a hard time believing her.
    It was a bit unbelievable due to her lack of emotion but I suppose it could happen to you too if you grew up like she did.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

She knows all these people, why don't the arrest them, Dr. Phil?

No need to watch.

heard it before. Know it happens.

Some was documented before Congress, Victims testified.

Bill Clinton made an apology.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by agitator View Post
    She knows all these people, why don't the arrest them, Dr. Phil?
    Because they are beyond arrest.

as they have been for decades. if not centuries.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You know, something has been bothering me about this woman's story.

If she was born into this, and obviously can't produce valid paperwork that she's a US Citizen, then why are we not kicking her the $#@! out of the country?

Priorities, people. She's breaking the law.

You know, something has been bothering me about this woman's story.

If she was born into this, and obviously can't produce valid paperwork that she's a US Citizen, then why are we not kicking her the $#@! out of the country?

Priorities, people. She's breaking the law.
    +rep that's a great point

I'm sick and tired of these illegals taking jobs from Americans
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

and obviously can't produce valid paperwork that she's a US Citizen
    How do you know that? She obviously speaks American English as a native speaker, and I believe they stated she had multiple passports. One of them might be her legitimate one.

But the citizenship issue in this story is probably the least important aspect of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    +rep that's a great point

I'm sick and tired of these illegals taking jobs from Americans
    Lol
    No - No - No - No

This seems like a veiled blackmail message from one faction to another, co-operate or we will haul the skeletons out of the closet.