Thread: Former Rep Steve Stockman arrested

Former Rep Steve Stockman arrested

Stockman was a guy who was supported by liberty peeps IIRC.

Former Congressman Steve Stockman Friday blamed a "deep state" shadow government conspiracy for his arrest on federal charges, saying he is innocent of allegations he conspired to divert charitable contributions to his political campaign and personal use.

The controversial Republican politician - who twice served in the U.S. House before losing a 2014 bid for the U.S. Senate against incumbent John Cornyn – appeared Friday afternoon before U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen Smith, just hours after the criminal complaint against him was unsealed.
    In addition to the allegation he illegally diverted charitable funds, Stockman is charged with making false statements in reporting campaign contributions in an effort to hide the sources of the cash.
    More: http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...g-11009129.php

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do you know, another anti-establishment politician finds himself arrested and prosecuted. The show trial is on, now all they need is a public execution.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The corporate media will perp walk him for the next few days and associate him with every liberty idea and candidate, Trump, Nixon, and, of course, the Nazis.

allegations he conspired to divert charitable contributions to his political campaign and personal use.
    Well, it is true, that libertarians hate poor people.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Well, it is true, that libertarians hate poor people.
    I think that is a general stereo type that is not so . I imagine most libertarians to be around median income people who have no desire to pay for other peoples stuff .
    Do something Danke