Rep. Massie: ‘Obamacare-Lite’ Is Dead; I’ve Spoken to 29 Colleagues Who Will Vote ‘No’

by JOHN HAYWARD
22 Mar 2017

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) joked that “you might be asking the wrong guy” when SiriusXM host Alex Marlow asked him to explain the House Obamacare bill on Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily.

“This bill would replace the subsidies, penalties, and mandates of Obamacare with subsidies, penalties, and mandates of what we’re calling ‘Obamacare-lite,’” said Massie, who is obviously not a supporter of the bill.

“Frankly, the number of calls to my office – and we only keep track of the constituents who call, in other words, those who are among the 750,000 people I represent – the calls are running 275 against this bill to 4 supporting the bill,” he revealed. “That’s like almost 100 to 1 against this bill. And I can tell you, every other congressional office is receiving the same number of calls.”

“Now, half of these people that are calling want to keep Obamacare, and the other half want a full repeal, but nobody’s happy with this bill,” he continued.

read more:
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/...agues-vote-no/