Thread: Oyarde might be my long lost uncle for reals....

Oyarde might be my long lost uncle for reals....

According to my 23andme test results that arrived toady, I'm <0.1% Native American. Since my mom's adopted and I don't know anything about that side of the family, I'm probably related to @oyarde matralineally.

According to the geneticists,
    You most likely had a fourth great-grandparent, fifth great-grandparent, sixth great-grandparent, or seventh great (or greater) grandparent who was 100% Native American. This person was likely born between 1710 and 1800.
    ETA: The maternal haplogroup has bits of stuff from North Africa and North Asia too. Is of interestings... #partarab
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 03-22-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    According to my 23andme test results that arrived toady, I'm <0.1% Native American. Since my mom's adopted and I don't know anything about that side of the family, I'm probably related to @oyarde matralineally.

Congrats HB.
    "I am a bird"

So what this means is HB is related to a truly Great American and not jut fake 'mericans . LOL
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post

You most likely had a fourth great-grandparent, fifth great-grandparent, sixth great-grandparent, or seventh great (or greater) grandparent who was 100% Native American. This person was likely born between 1710 and 1800.

I did not know Oyarde was that elderly.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    So what this means is HB is related to a truly Great American and not jut fake 'mericans . LOL
    Geez, he might be related to my DW. HB as an inlaw, the horror.

But the big question is, how much Neanderthal does he have?

Hi, cuz!

I'm part Cherokee. Not sure how much, though. Mr Animal said he didn't see it until he went to a family reunion. When we were pulling out, he took it back and said our reunion looked like a frickin' pow wow.

I've thought about doing a dna test to find out what I am. I'm sure I'm mostly Henz-57 but sometimes I wonder if I have enough Indian to start my own reservation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I did not know Oyarde was that elderly.
    He's aged well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He's aged well.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post

Markers tested for Neanderthal ancestry

Markers where you have two Neanderthal variants
    19 x 2

Markers where you have one Neanderthal variant

Your Neanderthal Variant Total

what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post

Your DW, Oyarde, and I should compare tests someday and see if we should show up at our respective family reunions and whatnot.

Congrats on filling in yet one more piece of the NSA data spectrum!

(hard to believe there was once a time when people balked at being fingerprinted unless you were charged with a crime.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Congrats on filling in yet one more piece of the NSA data spectrum!

(hard to believe there was once a time when people balked at being fingerprinted unless you were charged with a crime.)
    We're all in it, comrade. If you have a birth cert, they have your prints. If you've participated in much of anything (including having routine medical tests like blood work or urinalysis), you're in The Matrix. Theye can easily demand your DNA from your doctors if they really want it. Or just stalk you till you throw away a food container with your DNA on it. Just don't give anything to the police if you don't have to.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 03-22-2017 at 11:02 AM.

One of my great-great-great-great-great-great grandmothers was a Native America, circa 1600. It showed up on my mom's DNA test as middle eastern.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

One of my great-great-great-great-great-great grandmothers was a Native America, circa 1600. It showed up on my mom's DNA test as middle eastern.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Probably Cherokee.... them Cherokee were some horny folks.... everyone I know has some Cherokee in them down the line!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

According to NatGeography I am 1.1% Neanderthal (average is 2.1), 6% Asia Minor and 46% Britain (Scottish mostly- an ancestor was on the British side in the Revolutionary War, was captured, and stayed). 30% is Eastern Europe.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    That is muh go to brand , the 100 Proof .
    Do something Danke