Thread: Rand Paul on Erin Burnett OutFront 3/21/2017

Rand Paul on Erin Burnett OutFront 3/21/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGkpKEG4eos
    Last edited by jct74; 03-22-2017 at 10:13 PM. Reason: replace dead video

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Rand : HFC is a principled bunch - Trump calls/etc. and the Ryan(and I add Romney) machine running ads against
    House Freedonm Caucus in their districts is only solidifying their opposition to Ryan and his plan.

Rand has talked to the President three times this week and the VP twice so doesn't get cornered by Erin Burnett's questioning.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 03-22-2017 at 08:11 AM.

stellar job, Rand.

Solid gold talking points.

"Art of the Deal" - pulling the bill is when real negotiating begins, learned from the master himself. Love. it!

Keep it up; hold! It's about to really be worth it. It's about to get real.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

bump
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

bump