Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If RyanCare fails the vote, it may cost him his job

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Lol - must be nice. I mean, the guy can say or do anything he wants and you'll still polish him. If he does something you like, great. If he says something you don't like, you can completely dismiss it... because you know what he's really doing. lol.

Cult of personality. Play to your fantasies and you'll believe he is the answer to what you want to believe. Art of the Deal 101. Obamabots thought the same thing about their hero. lol.
    The deep state loved Obama.. they worshipped him at his feet. The media treated him like Jesus Christ.

The deep state treats Trump like a piece of dog poop stuck on their shoe.

Pay some $#@!ing attention..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol - must be nice. I mean, the guy can say or do anything he wants and you'll still polish him. If he does something you like, great. If he says something you don't like, you can completely dismiss it... because you know what he's really doing. lol.

Cult of personality. Play to your fantasies and you'll believe he is the answer to what you want to believe. Art of the Deal 101. Obamabots thought the same thing about their hero. lol.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Thanks for the propaganda injection.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If they pull or delay the vote, then we know that Ryan has already lost. At this point it seems likely
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The deep state loved Obama.. they worshipped him at his feet. The media treated him like Jesus Christ.

Lol - "deep state"... I thought it was "the establishment". http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...14#post6437614

Seriously, Dannno. This becoming pathetic that you can't see how you're being played.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    If they pull or delay the vote, then we know that Ryan has already lost. At this point it seems likely
    Hope it goes to the floor just to see them officially lose for once.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

YOU pay some $#@!ing attention.

Trump is getting all the attention his heart desires and the deep state/media/PTB focuses everyone's attention on $#@! that doesn't matter. In the meantime what attention is the increase of boots on the ground in Syria getting? All the buckos going to the MIC w/o a peep from Trumpeteers because, the media keeps their noses glued to the stuff that does not matter.
    There is no spoon.

What does that prove? That the President can make statements?
    Well, if it was from Obama or Hillary it would prove they are statists. Since its from Trump it clearly proves he's a closet AnCap with a masterful chess game.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Well, if it was from Obama or Hillary it would prove they are statists. Since its from Trump it clearly proves he's a closet AnCap with a masterful chess game.
    Why in the world do you think anybody thinks Trump is ancap?

Why in the world do you think anybody thinks Trump is ancap?
    Well, if he's against his own healthcare plan he's probably an AnCap too, and a Jedi Knight.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    YOU pay some $#@!ing attention.

Trump is getting all the attention his heart desires and the deep state/media/PTB focuses everyone's attention on $#@! that doesn't matter. In the meantime what attention is the increase of boots on the ground in Syria getting? All the buckos going to the MIC w/o a peep from Trumpeteers because, the media keeps their noses glued to the stuff that does not matter.
    That I don't entirely disagree with, the problem is it is your compadres who are helping ensure this is how it goes down.

Count how many threads CPUd and zippy make that have anything to do with countering the MIC, then count how many bull$#@! threads they make and get back to me.

And I don't mean countering the MIC with a bunch of anti-Russia propaganda BS, I'm talking about droning people and stuff. They probably exist, but why don't we do an experiment and see what the count is?
    Last edited by dannno; 03-22-2017 at 07:21 PM.

That I don't entirely disagree with, the problem is it is your compadres who are helping ensure this is how it goes down.

Count how many threads CPUd and zippy make that have anything to do with countering the MIC, then count how many bull$#@! threads they make and get back to me.

And I don't mean countering the MIC with a bunch of anti-Russia propaganda BS, I'm talking about droning people and stuff. They probably exist, but why don't we do an experiment and see what the count is?
    your premise is flawed, sir
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, if he's against his own healthcare plan he's probably an AnCap too, and a Jedi Knight.
    It's Paul Ryan's healthcare plan. Trump is just supporting it because he knows it will fail and lead to the end of Paul Ryan's reign... if Trump doesn't support it, then he will get blamed for Paul Ryan getting hosed. So he has to support it to keep in good favor so he doesn't get blamed for destroying the Republican Party. This way he can keep it together, because there is more of a semblance of unity, and the failure can be blamed squarely on Paul Ryan rather than being blamed on dis-unity in the party. In fact, a good argument could be made that if Trump didn't support it, Paul Ryan would still keep his job.

It may even be much more complex than that, but it could be as simple as that. The point is Trump doesn't make one dimensional moves. You guys can talk $#@! on the chess analogy all day long, but Trump won the Presidency with it and that ain't bad.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-22-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Not seeing a single shred of useful information in this thread. Lotta hooting and hollering.

Any actual updates on the status of said bill?

Lol - "deep state"... I thought it was "the establishment". http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...14#post6437614

Seriously, Dannno. This becoming pathetic that you can't see how you're being played.
    The deep state is the establishment

Did you ever think it was you who is getting played?

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    Not seeing a single shred of useful information in this thread. Lotta hooting and hollering.

Any actual updates on the status of said bill?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ainst-RyanCare

It's Paul Ryan's healthcare plan. Trump is just supporting it because he knows it will fail and lead to the end of Paul Ryan's reign... It may even be much more complex than that, but it could be as simple as that. The point is Trump doesn't make one dimensional moves. You guys can talk $#@! on the chess analogy all day long, but Trump won the Presidency with it and that ain't bad.
    Ah yes. The only real question is whether Trump is playing 4D chess or 11D Go...
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/844726595726327808

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Great. People will stop confusing Paul with Rand or Ryan with Paul.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

The deep state is the establishment
    Lol - you're getting closer, Dannno. Have you considered why it is you stopped using one term and began using the other? Is it simply because Stefan told you to? You should really read the post I linked. You're watching their internal struggles and picking a side. The truth is that they're all neck deep in that "deep state, establishment, Bilderberg, PTB, shadow government..." Trump, himself, has lived this his entire adult life. He even wrote a book about how to manipulate people who are "not in the club".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Supposedly Meadows and Trump are working on a "deal". Don't like the sound of that. I guess we'll see how it goes today.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ryancare-bill/
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Jan2017

Supposedly Meadows and Trump are working on a "deal". Don't like the sound of that. I guess we'll see how it goes today.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ryancare-bill/
    Part of the deal should be to introduce the motion to vacate the Speaker . . . i.e. "You're Fired!"
    Capitol Hill conservatives were angry when Ryan put forward his bill
    as the only Republican legislation reforming national health care policy.

In 2015, every Republican in the House and Senate voted to pass a repeal of
    the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which created Obamacare.

Instead of bringing back the 2015 full repeal bill, Ryan developed
    the American Health Care Act—RyanCare—in private working groups with insurance industry representatives, etc.

Last edited by EBounding; 03-23-2017 at 08:50 AM.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Trump is right that Obamacare is disastrous - call your Congressman and tell them to vote "present" if Ryan decides to actually vote.

Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX), the poster child for corrupt crony establishment shills, is on Fox News pushing the bill, and saying that Rand Paul's plan is not conservative, adds 3 new entitlements and depends on Democrats to support it.

Looks like their effort now is on smearing Rand.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

~Resident Badgiraffe

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The lies and propaganda that have been on Fox News and Fox Business has been astounding. Shills for the establishment are coming out of the woodwork, telling lies with no questions asked. For instance, one person basically said "the freedom caucus side just complains, and never offers any bills or proposals". No one questioned or corrected it, when they all know damn well that Rand and the Freedom Caucus have put forward multiple bills.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They will be calling Rand and Justin Amash Democrat shills by tonight

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast