Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Judge Nap: Did Obama Spy on Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Those are good guys. I would put "believes" in past tense because we're talking about the election. That's already taken place. It was last November. They were taking a guess at the time. But we don't have to guess anymore.

Ron Paul didn't believe there was a significant difference between trump and Hillary. I respect that you didn't put him in the list.
    Do you believe that those I listed above think Trump is doing a worse job than what Hillary would have done? I understand these are hypotheticals, but honestly, what do you think they would say if you asked them : 'on March 23rd, 2017, do you think it is better for the American citizens that Trump is President right now rather than if Hillary is President is right now?'

Is there any doubt at all that they would not say Trump in the Presidency is much better?
    Last edited by TER; 03-23-2017 at 04:10 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry, this part's been eating at me -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_babies

Why wish an infant murderer "the best?"
    Because I wish that he would learn to stop these interventions and strikes. He has shown that he does change, and can be convinced. So I wish him the best, that he continues to do the good things he is doing and stop the bad things he is doing.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

It would be better for Americans if Ron or Rand Paul were president today rather than Trump or Clinton.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Do you believe that those I listed above think Trump is doing a worse job than what Hillary would have done? I understand these are hypotheticals, but honestly, what do you think they would say if you asked them : 'on March 23rd, 2017, do you think it is better for the American citizens that Trump is President right now rather than if Hillary is President is right now?'
    Amash called trump "genuinely terrifying."
    Rand called trump "a delusonal narcissist" and "Gollum."
    Massie was nicer. "I'm more excited to vote for Trump than I was to vote for Romney-Ryan. I think you're more likely to get change. I don't know if it's gonna be a good change, but you gotta break eggs to make an omelette." But he's hardly been cooperative.

News update: If somebody was against trump, that doesn't mean they were for Hillary. That includes Ron, Rand and Justin btw.

By the way, the election is over. It was back in November of 2016. But you'll just have to ask them if they preferred Hillary. You've asked half of this forum. Have you considered seeing if Frank Luntz has any job openings?

They're fighting against every bad thing he's doing and picking their battles as wisely as they can. That's way more than the RPF trumpies and fence-sitters are doing. Defend Defend Defend God Emperor. Stop the Hillary-loving nevertrumpers at all costs.

I'm delighted I don't have to watch what I say about trump like somebody in congress would. In fact, you don't either. You can actually call him out for, say, killing babies. But you might find that pointless and counterproductive. Not worth a post on a vBulletin. Might sully your reputation, make people think you're on the wrong side. Might discourage trump from doing all the good things he's going to do for America to make up for the screams of children in pain, who have have lost their parents and siblings, who have had their limbs blown off. This guy called Commander-in-Chief that wants the CIA and MIC to take care of all that so he can pretend he's not culpable. There I go with the drama again.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amash called trump "genuinely terrifying."
    Rand called trump "a delusonal narcissist" and "Gollum."
    Massie was nicer. "I'm more excited to vote for Trump than I was to vote for Romney-Ryan. I think you're more likely to get change. I don't know if it's gonna be a good change, but you gotta break eggs to make an omelette." But he's hardly been cooperative.

News update: If somebody was against trump, that doesn't mean they were for Hillary. That includes Ron, Rand and Justin btw.

By the way, the election is over. It was back in November of 2016. But you'll just have to ask them if they preferred Hillary. You've asked half of this forum. Have you considered seeing if Frank Luntz has any job openings?

They're fighting against every bad thing he's doing and picking their battles as wisely as they can. That's way more than the RPF trumpies and fence-sitters are doing. Defend Defend Defend God Emperor. Stop the Hillary-loving nevertrumpers at all costs.

I'm delighted I don't have to watch what I say about trump like somebody in congress would. In fact, you don't either. You can actually call him out for, say, killing babies. But you might find that pointless and counterproductive. Not worth a post on a vBulletin. Might sully your reputation, make people think you're on the wrong side. Might discourage trump from doing all the good things he's going to do for America to make up for the screams of children in pain, who have have lost their parents and siblings, who have had their limbs blown off. This guy called Commander-in-Chief that wants the CIA and MIC to take care of all that so he can pretend he's not culpable. There I go with the drama again.
    The howling and screeching if Hillary had won and conducted the same actions would have been speaker splitting.

"THIS is what you get for not supporting Trump, Trump said that we shouldn't be over there, doing these things!" is what they would be howling. "THIS is what you get for actively voicing your opinions against Trump, and by default supporting Hitlery, on these message boards!, " is what they'd be screeching.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The howling and screeching if Hillary had won and conducted the same actions would have been speaker splitting.

"THIS is what you get for not supporting Trump, Trump said that we shouldn't be over there, doing these things!" is what they would be howling. "THIS is what you get for actively voicing your opinions against Trump, and by default supporting Hitlery, on these message boards!, " is what they'd be screeching.
    It was a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" proposition to not support the God Emperor. Still is.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    A sensible approach.
    Honestly, I like to think so.

Top of Drudge right now...

Potential 'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team, source says

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...urce-says.html

Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombshell Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretappedhim in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

The FBI hasn’t been responsive to the House Intelligence Committee’s request for documents, but the National Security Agency is expected to produce documents to the committee by Friday. The NSA document production is expected to produce more intelligence than Nunes has so far seen or described – including what one source described as a potential “smoking gun” establishing the spying.

Some time will be needed to properly assess the materials, with the likely result being that congressional investigators and attorneys won’t have a solid handle on the contents of the documents – and their implications – until next week.

Because Nunes’s intelligence came from multiple sources during a span of several weeks, and he has not shared the actual materials with his committee colleagues, he will be the only member of the panel in a position to know whether the NSA has turned over some or all of the intelligence he is citing. However, Fox News was told Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., had been briefed on the basic contents of the intelligence described by Nunes.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo is also sympathetic to the effort to determine, with documentary evidence, the extent of any alleged Obama administration spying on the Trump team, sources said.

At a dramatic Wednesday news conference, Nunes claimed to have seen evidence that members of the Trump transition team, possibly including the president-elect, were subjected to “incidental surveillance” collection that Nunes characterized as legal but troubling.

“What I've read bothers me,” he told reporters, “and I think it should bother the president himself, and his team because I think some of it seems to be inappropriate.”

Schiff blasted Nunes for not coming first to the Intelligence Committee with the information.

"If accurate, this information should have been shared with members of the committee, but it has not been," Schiff said in a Wednesday statement.

Banned

Blog Entries
    It's quite possible though that under Hillary we wouldn't have such a massive immediate increase in droning, an initiative to increase military spending to record levels and boots on the ground in Syria quite so lickity-split.
    bull$#@!

I would say the same thing, except I would be talking about Donald trump, Steve Bannon, Lew Rockwell, Stefan Molyneux and Alex Jones.
    You sir, are a stooge for the Deep State.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567