Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet Silicon Samantha: AI sex robot has a functioning G-spot

Exclamation Meet Silicon Samantha: AI sex robot has a functioning G-spot

Meet Silicon Samantha: AI sex robot has a functioning G-spot and can switch between 'family' and 'sexy' mode

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ng-G-spot.html

Samantha was created by engineer Sergi Santos, from Barcelona
    Sensors that respond to touch cover the doll's hips, shoulders, vagina and mouth
    The sex robot is even capable of 'emotional closeness', according to its inventor

By Daisy Dunne For Mailonline

Published: 10:53 EDT, 20 March 2017 | Updated: 13:18 EDT, 20 March 2017

An artificially intelligent sex robot with a fully functioning G-spot has been unveiled.

'Silicon Samantha' is covered in sensors that respond to human touch and can switch between 'family' and 'sexy' mode.

The sex robot also has a functional vagina and mouth, according to its Spanish inventor.

'Silicon Samantha' is covered in sensors that respond to human touch and can switch between 'family' and 'sexy' mode.

Sensors cover the doll's hips, shoulders, vagina and mouth and have been used to create a 'functional' G-spot.

The doll is fitted with artificial intelligence and is even capable of 'emotional closeness', according to its inventor.

The AI bot, which has dark brown hair and piercing green eyes, is even capable of 'emotional closeness', according to engineer Sergi Santos, from Barcelona.

He said: 'Samantha is interactive. Basically she likes to be touched.

'She has different modes of interaction – she has romantic, she has family and she has also sexy modes.'

Sensors cover the doll's hips, shoulders, vagina and mouth.

The robot speaks in an American accent and says sexual phrases such as 'I'm on for you all the time', 'nice and gentle' and 'now then, what's next?'
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

So this is how they expect to further chain down the disgruntled males with a reduced QoL. Sexbots.

I can, too.
    The doll is fitted with artificial intelligence and is even capable of 'emotional closeness', according to its inventor.
    Heh, she's just like me.

The robot speaks in an American accent and says sexual phrases such as 'I'm on for you all the time', 'nice and gentle' and 'now then, what's next?'

Never mind, she's not like me, at all...she has no game. Lame. That inventor needs some help with the dialogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

She looks like she's anorexic with breast implants.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    She also kind of looks like a tranny in the face. o_O
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Well , you do not have to take her out to dinner to fatten her up , maybe she would grow on you .
    Do something Danke

On second thought , I bet she cannot even do dishes .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Never mind, she's not like me, at all...she has no game. Lame. That inventor needs some help with the dialogue.
    If the inventor had enough experience to know how to write better dialogue, he wouldn't have made the bot.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 03-20-2017 at 09:06 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is a functional G-spot? I hope it does not bite?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    If the inventory had enough experience to know how to write better dialogue, he wouldn't have made the bot.
    It crossed my mind , but maybe he had one that talked all the time , LOL .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Not really necessary , just another expensive feature to break down .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    So this is how they expect to further chain down the disgruntled males with a reduced QoL. Sexbots.
    Yes, this exactly what they are planning.

Th world as we know it would end the day after a realistic feeling, looking, affordable sex doll is created. For my sanity, I hope I would be dead before that happens

And what is the point of having one on a robot? Are we supposed to give a $#@! if the robot enjoys herself?

She also kind of looks like a tranny in the face. o_O
    That might explain the "manspreading" in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Th world as we know it would end the day after a realistic feeling, looking, affordable sex doll is created. For my sanity, I hope I would be dead before that happens
    I am thinking you are a younger man, 30 or under?

These things will be as widespread and universal as smart phones within ten years, with quantum leaps in realism every year.

Leaving an entire generation of "man boys" unable to connect in any real way to a woman...which is hard enough to do living in mom's basement.

Not that it makes much difference, I suspect in the same timeframe that roughly half of the young women or girls, 16 - 20, will be qu eer anyways.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-20-2017 at 09:20 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the inventor had enough experience to know how to write better dialogue, he wouldn't have made the bot.
    You have a point. Bless his heart...

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Not really necessary , just another expensive feature to break down .
    They do not bite and if you maintain it properly, it should last a lifetime.

And what is the point of having one on a robot? Are we supposed to give a $#@! if the robot enjoys herself?
    I think the poor man is trying to replace a partner with a robot. It's actually really sad.

I spoke too soon.

My new vagina almost ruined my partner’s penis

The joy of sex resumed for a couple of years, but things went horribly wrong in 2009, when her vagina almost cut off her partner’s manhood.

“It was like it had grown teeth,” she said. “His willy was bright red and spouting blood. There was a big red stain spreading between us on the sheets. After that, he was scared of my lady garden and approached it as if it was a Venus flytrap and he was a bluebottle (fly).”

Bartram thought the mesh inside her caused the man’s gruesome injury, but her doctor kept saying it was working fine.
    http://nypost.com/2017/03/20/my-impr...artners-penis/

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    It will be robots $#@!ing other robots for our entertainment. You do not have to participate.
    Last edited by timosman; 03-20-2017 at 10:33 PM.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

On second thought , I bet she cannot even do dishes .
    Sexbot doing dishes? NOT a good idea.

Last edited by jmdrake; 03-20-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Sexbot doing dishes? NOT a good idea.

Great Movie .
    Do something Danke

Ex Mrs AF used to use one of those older style copper wire wrapped IUDs.

That $#@! shifted around somehow one night and like to have stabbed me like an ice pick.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Every rose has it's thorns."

Well AI must be good for something...

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

1. B i t c h has two other holes.

2. All she needs is to find a guy into watersports. Problem solved!

I should get paid for giving out advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Never work out for me , I would not know if I should use the sexy mode or the family mode when I tell her to bring me a scotch .
    Do something Danke

What might be helpful would be a stealth militia mode . You know , where I could send her out to take some scalps . That ought to keep county councils from ever thinking about raising taxes .
    Do something Danke

Never work out for me , I would not know if I should use the sexy mode or the family mode when I tell her to bring me a scotch .
    What might be helpful would be a stealth militia mode . You know , where I could send her out to take some scalps . That ought to keep county councils from ever thinking about raising taxes .
    She definitely needs more options. A real woman comes with lots of modes. Sometimes, I can even do two or three modes at once.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast