Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox News pulls Judge Napolitano over his Trump wiretap claims

Fox News pulls Judge Napolitano over his Trump wiretap claims

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano is being kept off the air indefinitely amid the controversy over his unverified claims that British intelligence wiretapped Trump Tower at the behest of former President Obama.Fox News did not respond to inquiries about Napolitano’s status Monday. Napolitano was conspicuously missing from the network’s coverage of the confirmation hearings on Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch — an event in which he typically would have played a significant role. He has not been on the air since Thursday.
    People familiar with the situation who could speak only on the condition of anonymity said Napolitano is not expected to be on Fox News Channel any time in the near future. Napolitano was not available for comment.
    On March 4, President Trump first tweeted the accusation that Obama ordered his “‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory.”

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...320-story.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I am not surprised at all.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Not the first time Fox has sidelined The Judge, won't be the last. I've always liked the guy, his candor, honesty, and commitment to our community.
    Tony Cinelli
    Founding Proservative®

The Proservative® Group
    "Protecting What it Means to be a True Conservative"
    Take our Prospective Member Quiz and Enter to Win a FREE Hardcover Book.

The Judge got screwed, Fox threw him under the bus. Now, let's see whether he'll jump ship and go onto RT.

You know what's stupid about this? Those of us who've been paying attention have known for years that the British and others spy on Americans on behalf of America and vice versa. I knew that after watching a 2007 PBS documentary.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/homefront/
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You know what's stupid about this? Those of us who've been paying attention have known for years that the British and others spy on Americans on behalf of America and vice versa. I knew that after watching a 2007 PBS documentary.

I don't quite believe that the US intelligence orgs would outsource their spying of Americans living in the US to British intelligence when they have the apparatus setup in this country to do so.

Also, why would the president who controls all those orgs have to go through the British govt to do so? This made no sense from the start, why he fell for it in the first place is beyond me.

Also he royally screwed himself when he kept of saying "sources told Fox news" instead of sources in my private online forum siad blah blah blah to me. I doubt he recovers from this one. He got carried away with the whole Trump thing and now he is probably going to lose his job.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I don't quite believe that the US intelligence orgs would outsource their spying of Americans living in the US to British intelligence when they have the apparatus setup in this country to do so.
    It all revolves around plausible deniability. Think of it as money laundering but with intelligence.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Also, why would the president who controls all those orgs have to go through the British govt to do so? This made no sense from the start, why he fell for it in the first place is beyond me.

Also he royally screwed himself when he kept of saying "sources told Fox news" instead of sources in my private online forum siad blah blah blah to me. I doubt he recovers from this one. He got carried away with the whole Trump thing and now he is probably going to lose his job.
    It's pretty much a well known fact that to get around pesky domestic spying restrictions, the US spies on people in the UK, and they spy on our citizens.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yet all of the left-wing establishment propaganda mouthpieces can report rumors as fact all day long with no repercussions.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Judge reports positively on Ron Paul, the deep state ignores it... The Judge reports positively for Trump and the deep state loses it's mind!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump got this man fired, hopefully he'll do the right thing and give him a job at the White House.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Well, crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_for_liberty View Post
    The Judge got screwed, Fox threw him under the bus. Now, let's see whether he'll jump ship and go onto RT.
    Why would he do that?
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Thumbs up

Yep, bingo.

This has been very well known for a while now. It's not even a conspiracy theory, it's proven fact

(and ironic that link comes from PBS lol)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This started before they had that apparatus set up.

Napolitano has known for most of his career that this is a possibility. Fox pays him a lot of money. So he puts up with it. Andrew Napolitano's best work is ahead of him, if he ever gets fired or retires.

Fake news?

UPDATE –– 10:59 pm ET: A Fox News source tells Mediaite that Judge Napolitano has not been suspended by the network.
    http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorize...etap-comments/

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump got this man fired, hopefully he'll do the right thing and give him a job at the White House.
    I can think of many jobs I would like him to have .
    Do something Danke

Here is what WSJ is reporting:

His removal from the air may not be for very long, the person close to the situation said. In fact, it is possible that Mr. Napolitano could return to the network as early as later this week, the person said.
    http://archive.is/ntaSy

The judge should start only taking tips from his own sources not those of fox news.

Although from a business point of view, trump doesn't have any evidence of the wiretapping his phones, people watching fox are mostly in favor of trump, so what's it matter if there is no hard evidence for the wiretapping tweets? It's not like fox is going to lose any viewers or have it hurt their rep.

The judge and stossel are the only reasons I'll watch fox.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    The judge should start only taking tips from his own sources not those of fox news.

Although from a business point of view, trump doesn't have any evidence of the wiretapping his phones, people watching fox are mostly in favor of trump, so what's it matter if there is no hard evidence for the wiretapping tweets? It's not like fox is going to lose any viewers or have it hurt their rep.

The judge and stossel are the only reasons I'll watch fox.
    We've got 100% proof right here:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I've known this since Congressman Barr was talking about it almost 20 years ago.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Indeed. The short term memory of folks is truly astounding at times.

Guess that is what happens when you let MSM dictate your reality.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I am not surprised at all.
    Threats by the shadow deep state gov i wouldn't be surprised.

I'm just surprised that they've kept him on this long. Long live the Judge!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Judge reports positively on Ron Paul, the deep state ignores it... The Judge reports positively for Trump and the deep state loses it's mind!
    lol.

Trump is doing so much good by shaking everything. I knew it from the start when He fought the propaganda media. Trump is red pilled!!

Nap gets too caught up in sensationalism. That keeps him from living up to his potential.

Then again, that's also why he's achieved the level of success as a TV personality that he has.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 03-21-2017 at 08:01 AM.

The question not addressed in the OP is whether the judge's assertions are true or if he fell for what would to my eyes be a wholly predictable ploy by his enemies, as well as those of Trump, Fox, and the "right" to chip away at the huge momentum of the current political tide. How could anyone not expect this?

Was Napolitano set up like a bowling pin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast