Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Rockefeller dies at 101

David Rockefeller dies at 101

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...attan-dies-101

David Rockefeller, the famous banker and philanthropist with the family name that controlled Chase Manhattan bank for more than a decade and wielded vast influence around the world in the world of finance, has died on Monday morning at his home in Pocantico Hills, N.Y. He was 101.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am really not one for celebrating the death of others, but after this one I do have to say, hallelujah!
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Los Angeles, CA

Welcome to Hell old long lived scum ! We wish bastard Soros dies.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Too bad it wont change a thing

David Rockefeller may have got away with crimes while he was in the flesh, but he cannot escape it now.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I wonder if Zippy, C-Pud, and the gang around the cubicle are pitching in for flowers for the boss's family.

If there is any kind of Karma, he saw Hillary lose the general with Ron Paul getting an electoral vote before he died.
    Last edited by dude58677; 03-21-2017 at 10:05 AM.

Let’s try very hard to remember David Rockefeller as a “philanthropist”…

David Rockefeller, the famous banker and philanthropist with the family name that controlled Chase Manhattan bank for more than a decade and wielded vast influence around the world in the world of finance, has died on Monday morning at his home in Pocantico Hills, N.Y. He was 101.
    His philanthropy was monumental, and so was his art collection, a museumlike repository of some 15,000 pieces, many of them masterpieces, some lining the walls of his offices 56 floors above the streets at Rockefeller Center, to which he repaired, robust and active, well into his 90s.
    His father, John D. Rockefeller Jr., the only son of the oil titan, devoted his life to philanthropy.
    Besides Nelson, born in 1908, the other children were Abby, who was born in 1903 and died in 1976 after leading a private life; John D. Rockefeller III, who was born in 1906 and immersed himself in philanthropy until his death in an automobile accident in 1978; Laurance, born in 1910, who was an environmentalist and died in 2004; and Winthrop, born in 1912, who was governor of Arkansas and died in 1973.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today, David Rockefeller died, and Theresa May announced that the UK will trigger Article 50 to leave the EU on March 29th.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/20/eu....html?adkey=bn

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
    David Rockefeller, Memoirs
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What? They run out of fetal grindings or something?

Best news I've heard since Hillary lost the election. Now since this happens in 3's, fingers crossed for Soro's and Rothschild next. And then Bush Sr., Bill and Hillary at same time, Bush Jr and Cheney. Wait...McCain before Bush/Cheney. And Graham. My list is long.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

In remembrance of:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...r+Medicine+men

I know Eustice Mullins in smiling from above.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I am really not one for celebrating the death of others, but after this one I do have to say, hallelujah!
    Don't worry; I'm sure there's someone to take his place.
    There is no spoon.

George soros u next
    No - No - No - No

No way. I thought that prick was only, like, 90 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What? They run out of fetal grindings or something?
    Think twice before ordering McNuggets for the next few weeks.

How come the worst people live the longest?

Let the fighting over the money begin!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    is this the guy who stopped us from having beer powered cars?

The Lizard King

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Problem is Rockefller family line goes on.. and most of them are influenced by the greed and power hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    is this the guy who stopped us from having beer powered cars?
    My new zero turn mower has a place on the back, to put an ice chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

I knew I would outlast him .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast