Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doing great Trump. Aproval rating lower the Obama's ever was. 37%

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    That may be your logical deduction, but your logic does not necessarily equate to reality. Thank you for your opinions though.
    Things were better on RPF when Obama was president. Maybe they regret he couldn't run again.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Isn't this site here for the purpose of changing people's minds, so that neither Trump, nor that next-most-popular alternative are as popular as they are?
    Yes.

In the meanwhile, while we debate philosophically over the internet, real life consequences exist according to the governing forces in this world, and trying to sink one you don't like so that someone much worse can move in, is counterproductive.

Sophism and porcelain towers are nice. Real life is a bit more complicated than that.

So, yes, the site's mission is to bring greater liberty and freedom.

But in the real world in which we live in, called reality, the next most popular alternate which would assume power from Trump, guarantees us neither more liberty or security.

Would I wish Trump was impeached so that Rand would become President? Absolutely.

But I don't think that would happen. Indeed, I fear it would be much worse.

That is why someone can be a supporter of the site's mission and not want to see Trump impeached.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

The day trump supporters admit they followed a hypocritical, draft dodging, authoritarian, big spender, will be the day I admit they called the election right. Trump has proved his election was another loss in the battle for freedom, so the war is still on against Trump and the ideas his followers espouse. I fought against Bush, I fought against Obama and I sure as hell am not hanging it up because someone tells me trump is great and fighting against globalists even though I am getting $#@!ed by his agenda. I don't care where they are located if they are evil they are evil and the average person is NOT going the care if they are getting $#@!ed by the people in the global tower or the WH.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Attempting to change people is only for wives and girlfriends and such.
    Wives, girlfriends, and Ron Paul, the great educator.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Things were better on RPF when Obama was president.
    Apparently, Barry was a better catherd than RP.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    What cpud and the rest of trolls doing in this thread is keeping the threads headline bumped at the top of the forum.

Too obvious. Fake Americans.
    they are paid for that. if they stop, they are fired and some else will be paid to keep posting wapo links lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    they are paid for that. if they stop, they are fired and some else will be paid to keep posting wapo links lol
    Damn! I wish I was being paid! Can you hook me up with your paying contacts. That is the best of both worlds getting paid to do a job I love.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Isn't this site here for the purpose of changing people's minds, so that neither Trump, nor that next-most-popular alternative are as popular as they are?
    No, it is mostly training ground for trolls.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    The Rulers are not pleased with the American public. They will be punished for this insolence.
    And intriguing thought, leading to the question of "how?" The mind reels at the possibilities.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Coming from the same sample population that reelects congress at a 96% rate. So who cares and what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    The day trump supporters admit they followed a hypocritical, draft dodging, authoritarian, big spender, will be the day I admit they called the election right. Trump has proved his election was another loss in the battle for freedom, so the war is still on against Trump and the ideas his followers espouse. I fought against Bush, I fought against Obama and I sure as hell am not hanging it up because someone tells me trump is great and fighting against globalists even though I am getting $#@!ed by his agenda. I don't care where they are located if they are evil they are evil and the average person is NOT going the care if they are getting $#@!ed by the people in the global tower or the WH.
    Bingo

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    And intriguing thought, leading to the question of "how?" The mind reels at the possibilities.
    Who cares? Just keep lowering their wages. $#@! them.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Coming from the same sample population that reelects congress at a 96% rate. So who cares and what's the point?
    The 96% rate is a bona fide proof most humans are sycophants.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_mar21

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7 (see trends).

Would be interesting to see what the demographics for the 37% poll are, do we know what they are?

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    No credibility. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    Would be interesting to see what the demographics for the 37% poll are, do we know what they are?
    They are the ones who are about to get $#@!ed by Obamacare Lite.

Trump when told the biggest losers under 'Trumpcare' would be his own voters: 'Oh, I know'

President Donald Trump nodded in agreement during a Wednesday interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson when told the American Health Care Act, the bill to repeal and replace Obamacare, would cause the most damage to people who voted for him in November.

During the interview, Carlson mentioned an analysis by Bloomberg that showed that counties that voted more heavily for Trump in the election would see their tax credits to purchase insurance fall dramatically and likely see the number of people without insurance increase.

"Oh, I know. I know," Trump responded. "It's very preliminary, Tucker."

According to the analysis, people in counties that voted for Trump would see $6.6 billion in annual tax cuts, while people living in counties that supported Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton would get a tax break of $21.9 billion.

Additionally, since the AHCA's tax credits would be flat totals based on age instead of income and cost of living, some states would see a sharper decrease in their average premiums.

Based on an analysis by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, the seven states in which Americans would see their tax credits decline the most are Alaska, North Carolina, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Alabama, Nebraska, and Wyoming. Each of those states voted for Trump. In fact, the 13 states that would see the steepest declines in tax credits all swung toward Trump in November.

Despite the disproportionate effect the bill could have on his own voters, Trump said the bill would eventually pass. But he suggested changes to the existing version.

"A lot of things aren't consistent," Trump said. "But these are going to be negotiated.

"And by the way, if we're not going to take care of the people, I'm not signing anything," he added. "I'm not going to be doing it, just so you understand."
    http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...carlson-2017-3
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Statuesque of Liberty View Post
    lol... looking at this poll vs. CPUd's lame polls it's almost like looking at CPUd's lame pre-election polls verse the actual results.

I wonder who we should believe this time?

I pretty much believe the opposite of whatever CPUd says, and that serves me quite well.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol... looking at this poll vs. CPUd's lame polls it's almost like looking at CPUd's lame pre-election polls verse the actual results.

I pretty much believe the opposite of whatever CPUd says, and that serves me quite well.
    This means I can make you believe whatever I want.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This means I can make you believe whatever I want.
    Not if you want to keep your day job.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Not if you want to keep your day job.
    My day job is not dependent on what you believe.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...t-swamped.html

Arnold Schwarzenegger slams Trump's approval ratings: 'You got swamped'

Arnold Schwarzenegger is turning the table on Donald Trump by taking to social media to criticize the president's own approval ratings.

Schwarzenegger posted a video on Twitter referencing a new Gallup poll that showed Trump's approval rating at 39 percent, down 6 points from a week earlier. Schwarzenegger tells Trump, "The ratings are in and you got swamped."
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-21-2017 at 04:21 PM.

These are the same pollsters that gave 86% higher polling for Hillary and they thought she would win. It seems media still uses the polls yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    These are the same pollsters that gave 86% higher polling for Hillary and they thought she would win. It seems media still uses the polls yet again.
    Hillary was polling 86%?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Hillary was polling 86%?
    don't pretend dumb you Commy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Things were better on RPF when Obama was president. Maybe they regret he couldn't run again.
    Yes things were better like for Rebel Jihadists in Syria? and Libya was burning?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Yes things were better like for Rebel Jihadists in Syria? and Libya was burning?
    Duh... Syria and Libya isn't RPF!

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Well, if there were a president elected that I could support he would probably only get 10 %, so there's that.
    Damn! 10 percent? That much?

I didn't have you pegged as such a sellout ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast