Thread: The View Freaks Out Over 'Horrendous' 'Horrific' Budget Cuts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The View Freaks Out Over 'Horrendous' 'Horrific' Budget Cuts

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Aww, too bad. Maybe they can spread their wealth and start their own arts endowment.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Go Jedediah! Didn't notice that she was gone from Fox. She changed her look a bit.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The View is on when I'm at the gym on Wednesdays and Fridays and they appear to always be freaking out about something. I can't hear them because I wear earphones. I think it's weird that they put that show on the tvs, though. Our gym is mostly old men and they don't seem to care for The View. I think they would appreciate watching Matlock or Bonanza reruns. I might make that suggestion to the lady at the desk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I'd be surprised if there were actual budget cuts. I think I'd freak out as well. Because I couldn't believe it.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    The View is on when I'm at the gym on Wednesdays and Fridays and they appear to always be freaking out about something. I can't hear them because I wear earphones. I think it's weird that they put that show on the tvs, though. Our gym is mostly old men and they don't seem to care for The View. I think they would appreciate watching Matlock or Bonanza reruns. I might make that suggestion to the lady at the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Ya , Bonanza ten times better than the view.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.