Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Alex Jones gone pro intervention?

Has Alex Jones gone pro intervention?

I only watch the Ron Paul interviews and I thought he seemed to be talking over Ron and trying to imply that Ron Paul supports Trump and that Trump is just like Ron Paul. I saw this post on Reddit though, does anyone here listen to AJ? Has there been any noticeable change in his foreign policy since he started to drink the orange cool-aid?

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/..._now_supports/I have been listening to Infowars podcast quite a bit lately. Back in the mid-to-late 2000's I listened to it religiously, but somewhere along the line AJ started drinking the left-right paradigm Kool-Aid he spoke out against for years, and it stopped being interesting to me. I've been listening a lot lately, not necessarily because I agree with what he has to say, but because I can't believe what an about-face he's taken over the last few years.
    Yesterday's show started off with a rant about how justified the Trump admin would be to preemptively strike North Korea, in support of a comment made by secretary of state Rex Tillerson(former chairman of Exxon) regarding the possibility. For those who don't know, or haven't listened to Alex Jones for that long, this position is a huge departure from his previous viewpoints, and a huge departure from the government our forefathers designed.
    At this point I'm pretty sure that somewhere along the line, maybe 3 or so years ago, the Trump camp got together with AJ and they pledged allegiance to each other. Also interesting is CIA official Steve Pieczenik's interview on the AJ show, where he states that the CIA, Trump campaign, and Wikileaks have been working in tandem to get Trump elected.
    I'm weary of this new administration, as I was weary of the last one. I'm weary of the constitution of the United States of America being further trampled upon. I'm weary of the corporatocracy that is not addressed by Trump, thereby making him complicit with it. I can't say whether Alex Jones is actually going through personal and political change, or this was his plan all along. Either way it's really weird to hear AJ support interventionism of any kind.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Infowars is practically the Trump state media organ these days.

He's not pro intervention, he's pro Trump. That requires inconsistency in position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I think we should only intervene if there's a good reason, like if there are terrorists in that country or if we have a carrier group nearby
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

That's because Jones knows the globalist playbook. Bill Clinton and George W. Bush helped N. Korea by giving them the fuel rods and materials they needed to build their weapons.

WHO GAVE NORTH KOREA NUKES IN THE FIRST PLACE?
    https://www.infowars.com/who-gave-no...e-first-place/

FLASHBACK: BILL CLINTON PRAISES NUCLEAR DEAL WITH NORTH KOREA AS A SUCCESS
    North Korea now more dangerous than ever
    Infowars.com - MARCH 17, 2017

In 1994 President Bill Clinton praised his nuclear agreement with North Korea as a way to “end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula.”

“This agreement is good for the United States, good for our allies, and good for the safety of the entire world,” Clinton said at the time. “It reduces the danger of the threat of nuclear spreading in the region. It’s a crucial step toward drawing North Korea into the global community.”

In light of recent events, including North Korea coming even closer to obtaining an ICBM capable of reaching the United States, it appears as if Clinton’s nuclear deal is shaping up to be as useless as President Obama’s Iran deal.

“Today, after 16 months of intense and difficult negotiations with North Korea, we have completed an agreement that will make the United States, the Korean Peninsula, and the world safer,” Clinton added. “Under the agreement, North Korea has agreed to freeze its existing nuclear program and to accept international inspection of all existing facilities.”

As we now see, North Korea is more dangerous than ever, provoking both the United States and its neighbors with threats of nuclear attack.

The tension finally reached a boiling point Friday as US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson declared that the “strategic patience” approach is over.

“Efforts for North Korea to achieve a peaceful stability for the last two decades have failed to make us safe,” he said.

Tillerson also stated that all options, including military action, are now on the table.

As revealed earlier this month, the Trump administration has inherited from the Obama administration a secret cyber warfare program against North Korea’s missile launch capabilities.

Which steps the Trump team will take against the Hermit Kingdom currently remain to be seen.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's because Jones knows the globalist playbook. Bill Clinton and George W. Bush helped N. Korea by giving them the fuel rods and materials they needed to build their weapons.
    Intervention in North Korea is now anti-globalist?

Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

There are two sides to this issue, and they are on the same coin. You are either with us, or against us. If you are against us then you are also for us as well though.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I didn't expect you to get it.

In order to usher in a World Government (that the globalist want) they need their boogeymen in place.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by NewRightLibertarian View Post
    Infowars is practically the Trump state media organ these days.
    Yes. Jones is all in.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Mmmm...dreamy...
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-19-2017 at 11:45 PM.

In order to usher in a World Government (that the globalist want) they need their boogeymen in place.
    I don't see how a major war in n Korea (likely also involving our allies and their allies) would be anything less than an ideal situation to usher in world government agendas...
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I don't see how a major war in n Korea (likely also involving our allies and their allies) would be anything less than an ideal situation to usher in world government agendas...
    Not if you defuse it before it happens by calling their bluff.

Merged with the NWO
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Merged with the NWO

LOL! That is hysterical.

Alex jones has always been and insane nut, and he proved it even more by becoming Trumps poodle dog.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Alex jones has always been and insane nut, and he proved it even more by becoming Trumps poodle dog.
    LOL! U mad bro?

LOL! U mad bro?
    Nope. People quoting AJ made it easy to spot someone that had no cognitive abilities themselves.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Nope. People quoting AJ made it easy to spot someone that had no cognitive abilities themselves.
    LOL! You're too funny.

Now go off in your corner and sulk.

LOL! You're too funny.

Now go off in your corner and sulk.
    Do they have locks on the doors, to the wing of the hospital you post from?

Do they have locks on the doors, to the wing of the hospital you post from?
    *Slaps knee* Hahahahahahaha Did you make that up all by yourself?

So... I'll just pretend like this makes sense and you're right for a moment.

If "the globalists" have set up North Korea as a boogeyman in order to use them to work towards world government... wouldn't the "anti-globalist" response be to ignore the boogeyman, rather than pursue it?
    Pinochet is the model

So... I'll just pretend like this makes sense and you're right for a moment.

If "the globalists" have set up North Korea as a boogeyman in order to use them to work towards world government... wouldn't the "anti-globalist" response be to ignore the boogeyman, rather than pursue it?
    Guess you never played poker before?

The globalists have their pawns in the game and have been playing chess with America's sovereignty. N, Korea is not the only pawn.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not if you defuse it before it happens by calling their bluff.
    John McCain and Lindsey Graham totally agree with you. They have been doing this strategy for years now!! It's refreshing that you finally get them. Peace through strength right?
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...jones has always been a cheerleader for the stinking rotten republican party inc...as opposed to some of the republican-radio squawkers who squawk, 'republican good, democrat bad,' jones squawks, 'democrat bad, real bad!!, republican bad too, but not as bad, cause democrat bad, real bad!!'...and when there's only two [actually one] 'restaurant(s) in town'...well the pig$ gotta eat!...

...the alex jones show is largely a 24/7 commercial promotion of the stinking republican party inc...ruse limbaugh 3.0...but as much as jones' 'politics' suck--and his 'politics' suck bigly--his show is the best now that alan colmes is gone...

...btw, anyone know of any good caller-driven political talk?...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 03-20-2017 at 06:23 AM.

Should we preemptively strike all the pawns or just North Korea?

I havnt watched alex jones in 1-2 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Should we preemptively strike all the pawns or just North Korea?
    For now I think North Korea is a good start. We can talk about the others later
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Last edited by anaconda; 03-23-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast