Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRUMP Praises Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yes.
    How does that benefit liberty?
    Knowledge is Liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    How does that benefit liberty?
    It doesn't.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...obamacare-lit/
    Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky on Tuesday said the House GOP’s new health care plan “will not pass” and said a provision hiking premiums for people who go without insurance for a certain period of time is likely unconstitutional.

“The House bill that’s been put forward is Obamacare lite. It won’t work. Premiums and prices will continue to spiral out of control,” Mr. Paul said on “Fox & Friends.”

“This is Obamacare lite. It will not pass. Conservatives aren’t going to take it,” he said.

Mr. Paul said the plan includes insurance company bailouts and that the individual mandate to purchase health insurance or pay a penalty remains in a different form. “The Obamacare lite bill says that you will pay the penalty not to the government, but to the insurance company. This is in all likelihood unconstitutional and could destroy the whole repeal plan,” he said.
    OK, maybe the reporter screwed up. If you don't have insurance, how does the government know which insurance company to fine?
    Knowledge is Liberty!

It doesn't.
    OK, now you know why many pro-liberty people are now backing Trump.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

OK, now you know why many pro-liberty people are now backing Trump.
    Because he is 1000% supporting AHCA?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Because he is 1000% supporting AHCA?
    Why is it that you believe what Trump says some times, but not others?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    CPU overload.

Trump says at Louisville, KY rally today :

"And remember this!!! so true... I happen to like...A LOT...Senator Rand Paul. I do. I do, I like him, he's good, he's a good guy. And I look forward to working with him so we could get this bill passed (healthcare) in some form, so that we could pass massive tax reform".
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

It's irrelevant whether I believe him or not. He is promoting Obamacare Lite while liberty advocates are promoting a clean repeal.

It's irrelevant whether I believe him or not. He is promoting Obamacare Lite while liberty advocates are promoting a clean repeal.
    and you are a liberty advocate?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OK, maybe the reporter screwed up. If you don't have insurance, how does the government know which insurance company to fine?
    Whichever insurance company you happen to go to next. Your coverage lapsed. You go to BlueCross or whoever. That company gets the surcharge. Now as others have pointed out it may be the case that the surcharge is "optional" and the insurance company doesn't have to charge it. But the reporter didn't get it wrong. The quote of Rand itself is accurate. I've heard him say it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

This is the ultimate "look in the mirror" moment.

To think Trump supporters actually have the audacity to tell anti-Trump people that they are the ones who believe what Trump says some times, but not others.

If it weren't for us, this forum would only see what Trump supporters want everyone to see. Which would, of course be an extremely selective cherry-picked assortment of statements, many of which would be contradicted by... Trump's own statements.

Please, don't make me laugh so hard.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    This is the ultimate "look in the mirror" moment.

To think Trump supporters actually have the audacity to tell anti-Trump people that they are the ones who believe what Trump says some times, but not others.

If it weren't for us, this forum would only see what Trump supporters want everyone to see. Which would, of course be an extremely selective cherry-picked assortment of statements, many of which would be contradicted by... Trump's own statements.

Please, don't make me laugh so hard.
    To think anti-Trumpers have the audacity to claim everybody who does not hate Trump is a Trump supporter.

Anti Trump people are eternal life losers. You don't have to support the guy but to hate him is whole other thing.

I love it when the backdrop is Hillary selling state secrets, avoiding accountability and using govt in her interests we have losers complaining that Trump tweets or grabs pussies.

Notice how unlike the email scandal there is nothing that stands out for Trump. It a new attack Everytime. "This did not work? Ok how about this? No? Ok what about this?" And this approach goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Anti Trump people are eternal life losers. You don't have to support the guy but to hate him is whole other thing.

I love it when the backdrop is Hillary selling state secrets, avoiding accountability and using govt in her interests we have losers complaining that Trump tweets or grabs pussies.

Notice how unlike the email scandal there is nothing that stands out for Trump. It a new attack Everytime. "This did not work? Ok how about this? No? Ok what about this?" And this approach goes on and on.
    I think your statement is a bit strong and maybe stereotypical and not based on the real concerns of some of us.

Some of us are glad Hillary is not president, but are wary of Trump. I, for one, am just sitting here watching as things unfold.
    No - No - No - No

Whichever insurance company you happen to go to next. Your coverage lapsed. You go to BlueCross or whoever. That company gets the surcharge. Now as others have pointed out it may be the case that the surcharge is "optional" and the insurance company doesn't have to charge it. But the reporter didn't get it wrong. The quote of Rand itself is accurate. I've heard him say it.
    Actuarial statistics show that a lapse in coverage is a risk, it happened to me on my auto insurance.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I think your statement is a bit strong and maybe stereotypical and not based on the real concerns of some of us.

Some of us are glad Hillary is not president, but are wary of Trump. I, for one, am just sitting here watching as things unfold.
    Yep. Any criticism of Trump, no matter how well founded, is falsely construed as "Trump hate" by certain Trump eternal losers on this forum. If Ron Paul were to anonymously post on this forum he'd get labeled an "eternal loser" and "Trump hater" for being candid about where he thinks Trump is going off base.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yep. Any criticism of Trump, no matter how well founded, is falsely construed as "Trump hate" by certain Trump eternal losers on this forum. If Ron Paul were to anonymously post on this forum he'd get labeled an "eternal loser" and "Trump hater" for being candid about where he thinks Trump is going off base.
    A lot of "criticism" about Trump is basically just people who do not understand his strategy for liberty.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12