Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Muh Roads: The Musical

Muh Roads: The Musical

Who want's to write it with me?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Who want's to write it with me?
    I like it, I'm in.
    "The Patriarch"

Wtf does this even mean?
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 03-19-2017 at 05:57 PM.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

Broken link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Broken link?
    I might've fixed it but either way it was a neg rep to this thread: "WHo the $#@! are you, bitch?"
    Amash>Trump

I might've fixed it but either way it was a neg rep to this thread: "WHo the $#@! are you, bitch?"

WTF? Indeed.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

WTF? Indeed.
    You know this is going to be a great musical because we already have our first heckler.
    Amash>Trump

You know this is going to be a great musical
    It's gonna be the greatest.

because we already have our first heckler.
    The best heckler I've ever seen is this $#@! clown at the fair. Drunk carnie's in clown suits are the cream of the crop hecklers, I guess we'll have to settle for RPF's low quality heckling until we make it big.

As long as they only throw soft stuff, I'm in.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well if it's any consolation I upvoted it. I wish the forum software logged who rated threads.

Back on topic, this reminds me of a website/blog idea I've had for sometime. I call it "liberty roads". The idea is to discuss tax free ways for services we all need like roads. For example the ancient Romans planted olive trees along the roads they built and gave them to local farmers in exchange for those farmers maintaining that section of road. So....imagine hemp planted in the media of the freeway.... Or maybe ad supported wifi?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It's gonna be the greatest.

The best heckler I've ever seen is this $#@! clown at the fair. Drunk carnie's in clown suits are the cream of the crop hecklers, I guess we'll have to settle for RPF's low quality heckling until we make it big.

As long as they only throw soft stuff, I'm in.
    Maybe we should provide a safe space for attendees who like government roads? That way our heckler doesn't feel triggered. It could double as a free speech zone.
    Amash>Trump

I want to be Dorothy. We can't have a roads musical without a Dorothy and with enough Franzia, I'm not afraid to work with roadkill.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well if it's any consolation I upvoted it. I wish the forum software logged who rated threads.

Back on topic, this reminds me of a website/blog idea I've had for sometime. I call it "liberty roads". The idea is to discuss tax free ways for services we all need like roads. For example the ancient Romans planted olive trees along the roads they built and gave them to local farmers in exchange for those farmers maintaining that section of road. So....imagine hemp planted in the media of the freeway.... Or maybe ad supported wifi?
    Planting stuff along roads to lure in prey is a good idea . I planted some persimmon trees near muh road . When I shoot a deer I do not have to drag it too far before loading it in the truck.
    Do something Danke

Maybe we should provide a safe space for attendees who like government roads? That way our heckler doesn't feel triggered. It could double as a free speech zone.
    Don't forget the permits, transgendered porta potties and ADA accessible ramps...a few adult coloring books in the porta potties would be a nice touch, too.

I hadn't realized she one-starred the thread too; she must really love her roads.

That's a great blog idea though; you should do it.
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Planting stuff along roads to lure in prey is a good idea . I planted some persimmon trees near muh road . When I shoot a deer I do not have to drag it too far before loading it in the truck.
    Hmmmm....new idea. We can pay for roads by selling right of way hunting licenses! Or maybe just sell road kill.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Hmmmm....new idea. We can pay for roads by selling right of way hunting licenses! Or maybe just sell road kill.
    There are only certain places that'll work and I can't even imagine those folks paying for road kill, lol.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Don't forget the permits, transgendered porta potties and ADA accessible ramps...a few adult coloring books in the porta potties would be a nice touch, too.
    That doesn't seem fair to the colorblind attendees. You are a bigot and I'm going to find someone else to play Dorothy now.
    Amash>Trump

That's a great idea. When I lived in town, there was a grocery store that planted pear trees around their parking lot. I talked to the manager and he said I could have as many as I wanted. I would only shop at that store. The pear trees were a genius way to lure customers and hobos but still...

There are only certain places that'll work and I can't even imagine those folks paying for road kill, lol.
    You laugh...but I just looked online and deer pelts are selling for $50 to $200. It's going to be even harder now for me to drive past broken and bleeding Bambi.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    May I be the Tin Man?

You laugh...but I just looked online and deer pelts are selling for $50 to $200. It's going to be even harder now for me to drive past broken and bleeding Bambi.
    I'm actually laughing because my uncle has gotten into fist fights over road kill. I know people who take it very seriously. Antlers are a hot decorating trend right now, I bet you could get a lot for those, too.

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    May I be the Tin Man?
    Yes. You are a roadworker, but they never find the oil so you stay motionless for the entire time, just like a real roadworker.
    Amash>Trump

That's a great idea. When I lived in town, there was a grocery store that planted pear trees around their parking lot. I talked to the manager and he said I could have as many as I wanted. I would only shop at that store. The pear trees were a genius way to lure customers and hobos but still...
    Cool! I always felt the edible trees made more sense to plant than ornamental. LOL at the hobos but they gotta eat too right? Which reminds me. There is a reason I said hemp and not marijuana (besides the legal hurdles). If marijuana was planted in the right of way that could cause traffic jams. Of course there would need to be plenty of public service announcements to let people know you can't get high off hemp.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That doesn't seem fair to the colorblind attendees. You are a bigot and I'm going to find someone else to play Dorothy now.
    Your loss. My dancing and singing would attract quality hecklers. Plus, I was planning on portraying Dorothy as a hooker - all good roads need a hooker. It's slim pickin's around here for a woman, looks like you're gonna be stuck with a tranny Dorothy hooker.

Your loss. My dancing and singing would attract quality hecklers. Plus, I was planning on portraying Dorothy as a hooker - all good roads need a hooker. It's slim pickin's around here for a woman, looks like you're gonna be stuck with a tranny Dorothy hooker.
    This whole diatribe is transphobic hate speech. I definitely made the right call canning you when I did.
    Amash>Trump

Cool! I always felt the edible trees made more sense to plant than ornamental. LOL at the hobos but they gotta eat too right? Which reminds me. There is a reason I said hemp and not marijuana (besides the legal hurdles). If marijuana was planted in the right of way that could cause traffic jams. Of course there would need to be plenty of public service announcements to let people know you can't get high off hemp.
    Yeah, but the fruit trees tend to draw critters - I don't mean the hobos, either. I saw more than a few big ass rats hanging around them and there were a ton of bees in the summer. Plus, you have the clean up. Ornamentals drop flowers and can look messy but rotten fruit is disgusting.

This whole diatribe is transphobic hate speech. I definitely made the right call canning you when I did.
    Can I be Wonder Woman, then? I have my own costume but you'll need to provide the invisible Smart car. Or do you plan on outsourcing that job to one of the men, too? You better have a woman in a lead or you're going to get accused of sexism.

Just so you know, lesbians like me. I was even invited to a lesbian cop wedding last year.

Can I be Wonder Woman, then? I have my own costume but you'll need to provide the invisible Smart car. Or do you plan on outsourcing that job to one of the men, too? You better have a woman in a lead or you're going to get accused of sexism.

Just so you know, lesbians like me. I was even invited to a lesbian cop wedding last year.
    Now you're being sensible. I just want our heckler to feel safe. She may be trans herself. Based on her neg rep and one-star, she may identify as a road.
    Amash>Trump

Cool! I always felt the edible trees

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast