Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do Trump Supporters Defend His Travel Expenditures?

How Do Trump Supporters Defend His Travel Expenditures?

Are there any good comebacks against Trump-hating bloggers on this issue?

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-mar-...97a#.mi8ngh17x

And the security costs for Melania living offsite?

http://www.snopes.com/melania-trump-nyc-costs/

Last edited by anaconda; 03-17-2017 at 10:08 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I mean, what good is a $100,000 travel allowance if we need the Coast Guard to patrol the Florida Coast while the Trumpster is golfing?

They keep calling them vacations, but they keep talking about all the important meetings with world leaders he is having there..

I guess they don't understand how to win at negotiations. That is why they are not President and Trump is.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/pbpost/status/842889255823294464
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

So unfair. Trump works 10x more then Obama ever did. The only time Obama worked is when his party got thrown out of power. And he worked to undermine democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Are there any good comebacks against Trump-hating bloggers on this issue?

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-mar-...97a#.mi8ngh17x

And the security costs for Melania living offsite?

http://www.snopes.com/melania-trump-nyc-costs/

Those are fake numbers from leftist rags
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

How much did it cost for Laura Bush to go prancing around to libraries in her first lady "cause?" How much money was spent on Fatty Michelle's eating program? What was the cost to freedom when Nancy Reagan resurrected Nixon's "War on Drugs?" How much money was spent incarcerating people for what Nancy wrought?

I would rather see money spent on a first lady being quiet than on her pet cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

The problem is that very few people/groups/organizations are consistent with regards to their criticism.

Principles (assuming they exist) are selectively applied.

Before it was hijacked into an anti-Obama group, Ron Paul's Tea Party formed as a movement whose primary concern was with the GOP because the GOP was no longer adhering to its stated principles.

Thinkprogress is not wrong in their criticism but these people are hardly fiscal conservatives.
    Last edited by unknown; 03-18-2017 at 05:03 PM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    How much did it cost for Laura Bush to go prancing around to libraries in her first lady "cause?" How much money was spent on Fatty Michelle's eating program? What was the cost to freedom when Nancy Reagan resurrected Nixon's "War on Drugs?" How much money was spent incarcerating people for what Nancy wrought?

I would rather see money spent on a first lady being quiet than on her pet cause.
    Pretty sure the "bullying" issue will soon be the next 1st Lady Tax-Payer Royale.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Pretty sure the "bullying" issue will soon be the next 1st Lady Tax-Payer Royale.

I haven't heard anything about it since last November, and doubt if it will come up. It just doesn't fit it so many ways. She'd have to work with a bunch of motley groups opposed to Don. She would also be incessantly mocked, and I doubt she has the stomach for it. The big thing is that she has a built-in excuse for getting away from that dumbass. Can you imagine periodically f*cking his flabby ass? This is a perfect opportunity for her to get away from that imbecile.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I haven't heard anything about it since last November, and doubt if it will come up. It just doesn't fit it so many ways. She'd have to work with a bunch of motley groups opposed to Don. She would also be incessantly mocked, and I doubt she has the stomach for it. The big thing is that she has a built-in excuse for getting away from that dumbass. Can you imagine periodically f*cking his flabby ass? This is a perfect opportunity for her to get away from that imbecile.
    I can't even think in that direction or I'll barf. Already throwing up in my mouth.
    There is no spoon.

I can't even think in that direction or I'll barf. Already throwing up in my mouth.

He's pretty hot. I'm sure the RPF ladies agree.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They keep calling them vacations, but they keep talking about all the important meetings with world leaders he is having there..

I guess they don't understand how to win at negotiations. That is why they are not President and Trump is.
    The taxpayers already pay for one place that the president can host meetings. Why does he need two?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I have never worried about Presidential traveling expenditures. Nor have I worried about the parties they throw, or anything like that. Statecraft and business requires grandeur. Also, most of the travel costs are security, which is absolutely essential.

You will not find a thread of me ever whining about travel expenses or security. Moving the president around is expensive, and since he is the president, he is allowed to go anywhere in the world he wishes, at any time.

The taxpayers already pay for one place that the president can host meetings. Why does he need two?

Your boy Obama didn't use Camp David much. City boy was always flitting out to California, Hawaii, or some such place.

Can you imagine periodically f*cking his flabby ass? This is a perfect opportunity for her to get away from that imbecile.
    They've gotta have some sort of "arrangement," don't they? Like a "pool boy," "chauffeur," "personal trainer," "dog walker," "piano teacher," or some sort of American Gigolo guy for her?

Last edited by anaconda; 03-18-2017 at 12:03 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    They've gotta have some sort of "arrangement," don't they? Like a "pool boy," "chauffeur," "personal trainer," "dog walker," "piano teacher," or some sort of charade.

"Oh, pool boy!"

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-18-2017 at 12:06 AM.

He's pretty hot. I'm sure the RPF ladies agree.
    Well he DOES look a bit like the guitarist for Sonic Youth.

Last edited by anaconda; 03-18-2017 at 12:09 AM.

"Oh, pool boy!"

LOL!

He could play miniature golf on the White House Lawn.
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-18-2017 at 12:24 AM.

Your boy Obama didn't use Camp David much. City boy was always flitting out to California, Hawaii, or some such place.
    Obama cost tax payers an average of $12.5 Million a year, adding up to about $100 million total. Trump has already cost tax payers about $11 million.
    There is no spoon.

If our beloved leaders are so beloved, let them drop all the security.

Frankly, if I were Trump, I'd have my own people anyways.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Asked whether Trump was outstripping Obama in terms of sticking taxpayers, Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, questioned the accounting of Trump’s Florida trips, which he said were likely less expensive than Obama’s 2013 trip because Trump does not rely for in-state travel on Marine One, the presidential helicopter, as Obama had.

Fitton also said that according to the best available information, Air Force One, the president’s jet, currently costs $142,000 an hour to operate – as much as 25% less than it cost to operate during the Obama years.

“The per-trip cost is a little bit less since the cost-per-hour of Air Force One are less,” Fitton said, comparing Trump and Obama. “Now, if [Trump] travels more – it will depend in the long run on the number of trips he takes, and for what purposes. And to his credit, it’s readily apparent – and he’s criticized for it – when he’s in Mar-a-Lago, he’s doing business.

Quote Originally Posted by agitator View Post
    when he’s in Mar-a-Lago, he’s doing business.
    Is this a fact? This might be a game changer for the furor over travel expenses.

Obama cost tax payers an average of $12.5 Million a year, adding up to about $100 million total. Trump has already cost tax payers about $11 million.

And I didn't hear one peep from TheCount while Obama was spending that money. Gee, what a surprise.

Because we've been $#@!ing up.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Thinkprogress is not wrong in their criticism but these people are hardly fiscal conservatives.
    Pretty much this. TheCount and CPud aren't critical of Donny based on liberty principles, but because they think progress just like ThinkProgress.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    they keep talking about all the important meetings with world leaders he is having there..
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Those are fake numbers from leftist rags
    Quote Originally Posted by agitator View Post
    Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, questioned the accounting of Trump’s Florida trips, which he said were likely less expensive than Obama’s 2013 trip it’s readily apparent – and he’s criticized for it – when he’s in Mar-a-Lago, he’s doing business.
    Ya leftists aren't known for being very good at math.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast