Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CNN Poll: Republicans overwhelmingly support path to citizenship

Can't really call myself a republican anymore but I always supported a path to citizenship for hardworking decent people no matter the minor law breaking of crossing the border. As I said before I would be more inclined to deport people that run stoplights and speed than people that are looking for a better life making their own way.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would rather deport people who drive too slow in the left lane, or text while driving.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I would rather deport people who drive too slow in the left lane, or text while driving.
    I want to deport people who's name starts with CPUd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I want to deport people who's name starts with CPUd.
    Did you type this while driving?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Did you type this while driving?
    No. Random. Who you spying on ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Can't really call myself a republican anymore but I always supported a path to citizenship for hardworking decent people no matter the minor law breaking of crossing the border. As I said before I would be more inclined to deport people that run stoplights and speed than people that are looking for a better life making their own way.
    I don't think they we should deport them. They shouldn't have to hide at all. They should be free to live and work here without any fear of being punished for having broken an unjust law that's no law at all at some point in the past.

But I don't see why that should entail a path to citizenship. I'd rather just get rid of green cards, passports, social security numbers, and government keeping track of who lives and works where.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I'd rather just get rid of green cards, passports, social security numbers, and government keeping track of who lives and works where.
    Sure. Brand them like the rest of the herd.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Yeah..........and CNN also said HRC would win the 2016 Presidential Election in a blowout of historic proportions.

I don't think they we should deport them. They shouldn't have to hide at all. They should be free to live and work here without any fear of being punished for having broken an unjust law that's no law at all at some point in the past.

But I don't see why that should entail a path to citizenship. I'd rather just get rid of green cards, passports, social security numbers, and government keeping track of who lives and works where.

GREAT- they can live in your house, use your car, eat from your fridge and f your wife!

Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    GREAT- they can live in your house, use your car, eat from your fridge and f your wife!
    Is... is that how immigration works? I never knew!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Interesting that he wrote "f your wife" and not "rape your wife".
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    "pooping in your john" would've been bad enuf !

something something cuck cuck something something I guess
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Erowe buddy you so cucked.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. I'm merely quoting Trump. If I'm wrong then Trump is a liar.
    Trump is a negotiator, not a liar. The MSM still doesn't understand him because they are used to dealing with politicians rather than businessmen.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Trump is a negotiator, not a liar. The MSM still doesn't understand him because they are used to dealing with politicians rather than businessmen.
    1) According to the Bible all men are liars and that includes Trump.

2) Trump has been caught in multiple flat out lies like "I was against the Iraq war from the beginning." No negotiation there, just lying.

3) The point that I was making is that if you take Trump at his word, "negotiation" or otherwise, he said he'd bring back the illegals "rapidly", so I'm not "wrong" to quote him on that.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Maybe if they spend a year building the wall
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

If I want to sell my house to them without them first getting permission from the government to live in this country, that's my right, is it not?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Trump is a negotiator, not a liar.
    I'm trying to understand how a person could not know that Trump is a liar. And I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I have lived in many other countries but I always left other peoples wives alone and I never lived in anyone elses house . Of all those places , Saudi was hands down the worst .
    Do something Danke

a true open borders wife would not have to be forced.

If I want to sell my house to them without them first getting permission from the government to live in this country, that's my right, is it not?
    Sorry sport but aiding and abetting criminals is not your right.

I'm trying to understand how a person could not know that Trump is a liar. And I can't.
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Sorry sport but aiding and abetting criminals is not your right.
    That isn't aiding and abetting criminals. Here at this website, we recognize that criminals are people who commit real crimes, violating real laws, the kind of laws that come from the Creator, not the imaginary kind of so-called laws that politicians make up. And crimes have victims.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12