Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNN Poll: Republicans overwhelmingly support path to citizenship

CNN Poll: Republicans overwhelmingly support path to citizenship

Offering citizenship to those immigrants who are living in the US illegally but hold a job, speak English and are willing to pay back taxes is immensely popular, with 90% behind such a plan. That's consistent across party lines, with 96% of Democrats, 89% of independents and 87% of Republicans behind it.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/politi...ration-policy/

The article misrepresents Trump, though. It starts off saying, "Americans disagree with President Donald Trump's immigration priorities," and later says, "Trump campaigned heavily against 'amnesty' for undocumented immigrants." These statements are false, since Trump's plan all along was to give undocumented immigrants a path to citizenship that would make it easier for them to become citizens having come here illegally than it would have been if they had not done that.

But that's Trump himself. I don't think the run-of-the-mill deplorable agrees with him, or even understands that's what his position has always been. And I don't think they'll be encouraged by these poll results, believing as they seem to that they're winning.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You fake American never give up. They have to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Sure. Until Trump brings most of them back in....rapidly....through a big beautiful hole in the wall he's going to build and Mexico is going to pay for....
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Sure. Until Trump brings most of them back in....rapidly....through a big beautiful hole in the wall he's going to build and Mexico is going to pay for....
    You been wrong before. You are wrong now.

I like how you responded to that recent poll about supporting Trump that you would support him no matter what he did.

I expected it to be TheTexan who gave that answer. Nope, silverhandorder. I think you had me fooled in the past. I thought you were a genuine deplorable and not satire.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I like how you responded to that recent poll about supporting Trump that you would support him no matter what he did.

I expected it to be TheTexan who gave that answer. Nope, silverhandorder. I think you had me fooled in the past. I thought you were a genuine deplorable and not satire.

Maybe you should report him.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

You been wrong before. You are wrong now.
    LOL. I'm merely quoting Trump. If I'm wrong then Trump is a liar.

Edit: And my source is the Trump loving alt-right news site Breitbart so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...rants-rapidly/

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No it's an embrassment anyone would vote for any other option. You just not smart enough to understand why. Probably also the reason you included such a stupid option.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. I'm merely quoting Trump. If I'm wrong then Trump is a liar.

Edit: And my source is the Trump loving alt-right news site Breitbart so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...rants-rapidly/
    You wrong. Breitbart and Trump are right. If you not smart to know why an explanation won't help you.

Praise God Emperor.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Maybe you should report him.
    Report him for what? Being too entertaining?

No it's an embrassment anyone would vote for any other option. You just not smart enough to understand why. Probably also the reason you included such a stupid option.
    I didn't include any options. I didn't make the poll.

Report him for what? Being too entertaining?
    No, because it's your style to cry about posts and report them. Like this one:

I neg repped you and reported the post because you lied about Zippy,

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I didn't include any options. I didn't make the poll.
    Stop playing dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    No, because it's your style to cry about posts and report them. Like this one:
    You're not entertaining.

Stop playing dumb.
    My dumbness is not an act.

Are those quotes supposed to prove that I actually did make that poll or something?

You're not entertaining.

I'm supposed to entertain you? Are you paying me?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Are those quotes supposed to prove that I actually did make that poll or something?
    I am not explaining simple things to you

Anyone want to grab that for signature material before I grab it?

I think he's gradually transitioning into a satire role to escape the shame of being a genuine Trump supporter.

In a few months he'll tell us he was always just being sarcastic.

...or he's totally lost his mind.

Entertaining in either case.

Wait a minute.... CNN? Really? I was told that's fake news.

They could put up a poll and have all the Republicans agree with the Democrats, if they wanted to.

Banned

Blog Entries
    CNN is Very Fake News.
    Same with their very fake polls. (Although Madam President Clinton will tell you otherwise).
    Everything CNN does is clearly agenda driven.
    And it looks like propagandas next move is to make America pro immigration, so it can be infiltrated by Soros/ISIS mercenaries and defeated rebels with no place to go.

Sorry, we don't need the deep state's ISIS war machine brought home. You already $#@!ed up the middle east enough. Party is over.
    Last edited by UWDude; 03-17-2017 at 09:51 PM.

The same CNN poll voters whom overwhelmingly gave a Hillary but lost on Election night? lol

Banned

Blog Entries
    The same CNN poll voters who overwhelmingly said Hillary won all three debates?

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pay back taxes?

I wouldnt wish that punishment on anyone.

Rather than having them pay back taxes, I'd like to see the rest of us stop paying future taxes.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/politi...ration-policy/

The article misrepresents Trump, though. It starts off saying, "Americans disagree with President Donald Trump's immigration priorities," and later says, "Trump campaigned heavily against 'amnesty' for undocumented immigrants." These statements are false, since Trump's plan all along was to give undocumented immigrants a path to citizenship that would make it easier for them to become citizens having come here illegally than it would have been if they had not done that.

But that's Trump himself. I don't think the run-of-the-mill deplorable agrees with him, or even understands that's what his position has always been. And I don't think they'll be encouraged by these poll results, believing as they seem to that they're winning.
    It is a little disheartening that that many americans want to steal some back taxes from people , but no surprise to me .
    Do something Danke

You wrong. Breitbart and Trump are right. If you not smart to know why an explanation won't help you.

Praise God Emperor.
    I'm not sure if you are serious or trolling. I'm thinking the latter. You can't be that stupid. Can you?

Jan2017

It is "overwhelming" that "1,025 Americans" represent enough of the USA for CNN's fake results.

we already have a path to citizenship.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    we already have a path to citizenship.
    Should just let undocumented folk join the military as a path to citizenship. That way, everyone's happy. The progz get their citizens, the Trumpsters get to watch brown people killing each other, and the MIC sits back and profits!
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast