Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump to Press on Wiretapping: "At Least we (Merkel & I) have something in common." LMAO

Trump to Press on Wiretapping: "At Least we (Merkel & I) have something in common." LMAO

A thing of beauty.

Drops Mic.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberals were clearer triggered on social media by his comments lol.

Was this before or after he apologized to the British PM and tried to blame it on Judge Nap?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I wish he would go back to comedy
    “When I see Trump, I see a standup comedian,” The Daily Show host Trevor Noah told CNN’s Van Jones on tonight’s The Messy Truth town hall series.“He connects with audiences in the same way. He knows how to make you laugh in a moment when you didn’t think you would,

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Was this before or after he apologized to the British PM and tried to blame it on Judge Nap?
    Anti-Trumper trying to derail a thread that should bring us together. We love liberty and hate spying on this forum and in this movement. Please take your divide and conquer strategy somewhere else.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I wish he would go back to comedy
    Your agenda is obvious. See above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    Your agenda is obvious. See above.
    Agenda is obvious? at least I come in here to discuss Ron Paul. You just come in here and talk about how awesome your nationalistic neocon is.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anti-Trumper trying to derail a thread that should bring us together. We love liberty and hate spying on this forum and in this movement. Please take your divide and conquer strategy somewhere else.
    It was a serious question. There is actual evidence Merkel was spied on by NSA and GCHQ, while the White House can't produce any evidence that the same happened to Trump. Instead, the official White House position is that Fox News and Judge Nap are full of $#@!:

Apparently, the conference with Merkel happened after the apology.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Have more respect for Merkel, than trump. She may have screwed up allowing too many middle eastern refugees, but she abstained from destroying Libya and messing in Syria like Obama and other European countries did with Trumpy's support. At least she didn't participate in the violent destruction of muslim countries and their economies and then turn with vile hatred on the desperate refugees. When he refused to shake her hand a little spittle in his face would have been appropriate.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/stat...75869823377409

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Have more respect for Merkel, than trump. She may have screwed up allowing too many middle eastern refugees, but she abstained from destroying Libya and messing in Syria like Obama and other European countries did with Trumpy's support. At least she didn't participate in the violent destruction of muslim countries and their economies and then turn with vile hatred on the desperate refugees. When he refused to shake her hand a little spittle in his face would have been appropriate.
    she abstained from destroying Libya and messing in Syria like Obama and other European countries did with Trumpy's support
    Thats where ur wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Agenda is obvious? at least I come in here to discuss Ron Paul. You just come in here and talk about how awesome your nationalistic neocon is.
    Please quote me on my love for neocons. I would love to see it.

In regards to nationalism, all I am doing is exposing your hypocrisy. You vehemently hate anything Trump does even the positive stuff (like exposing the MSM as an arm of the Deep State). I am less afraid of a true, red-blooded nationalist than a Neocon "Making the World Safe for Goldman Sachs". For this I am labeled a "Trumper", baloney. Your just blind.

By the way, individuals have the Right to form private, exclusionary clubs including nations. For more on this I will defer to Rothbard's Nations by Consent: Decomposing the Nation-State: https://mises.org/library/nations-co...nation-state-0

It was a serious question. There is actual evidence Merkel was spied on by NSA and GCHQ, while the White House can't produce any evidence that the same happened to Trump. Instead, the official White House position is that Fox News and Judge Nap are full of $#@!:

Apparently, the conference with Merkel happened after the apology.
    Actually, the "Great Legal Mind" Trump was speaking of is Judge Napolitano. He's not throwing him under the bus, he believes him. Said differently, President Donald J Trump listens to and respects Judge Napolitano. Explain to me how this is bad for liberty?

Trump hasn't destroyed any Middle Eastern countries, either. What do you think the whole "If our politicians went to the beach, fifteen years ago, we would be in a much better situation" thing all about?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2615672

Actually, the "Great Legal Mind" Trump was speaking of is Judge Napolitano. He's not throwing him under the bus, he believes him. Said differently, President Donald J Trump listens to and respects Judge Napolitano. Explain to me how this is bad for liberty?
    It will be apparent when he gets fired by Fox News again.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By the way, individuals have the Right to form private, exclusionary clubs including nations.
    SWEET!.
    I just formed one.
    Get off my property.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Trump hasn't destroyed any Middle Eastern countries, either. What do you think the whole "If our politicians went to the beach, fifteen years ago, we would be in a much better situation" thing all about?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2615672
    At the time he supported both wars, and he now continues and expands them. More troops going into Syria, drone strikes jumping in countries like Yemen. They are solidly HIS wars now. He was able to issues a unconstitutional eo on emigrants in days, but not one single move to disengage from wars, only expansions.
    Last edited by klamath; 03-18-2017 at 10:30 AM.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

And joins Bannon as a Presidental Advisor? We can only hope.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    SWEET!.
    I just formed one.
    Get off my property.
    You do you.

Wow like that would be a bad thing. Rupert Murdock loves Hillary Klingon.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

You do you.
    REALLY wish DJT would write an executive order making English the national language.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

At the time he supported both wars, and he now continues and expands them. More troops going into Syria, drone strikes jumping in countries like Yemen. They are solidly HIS wars now. He was able to issues a unconstitutional eo on emigrants in days, but not one single move to disengage from wars, only expansions.
    I don't think this is fair. I have seen Trump denounce the wars in Iraq and Libya. I've seen Trump denounce wars of aggression multiple times on the campaign trail and as President.

It's important to remember that ISIS was funded and trained by the CIA/Saudis/Israelis. The Obama Administration and foreigners were using ISIS as a boogeyman to increase the Defense Budget and please the Military Industrial Complex.

I have no idea what Trump is doing right now in the Middle East (none of use will really know for a few months) but I do know that Trump promised his supporters he would "knock out" ISIS and then support Middle Eastern Peace Negotiations. Compare that to Merkle and her warmongering with Russia, support for the technocratic EU (and an EU Army) and destruction of Germany via mass migration and there is no comparison. Merkle is a globalist, deep state stooge. I wouldn't shake her hand either.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    REALLY wish DJT would write an executive order making English the national language.
    Trump isn't the leader of a nation, he is a head of State. The USA is at least 13 distinct nations (many would argue there are way more than that). A real nation doesn't need a law passed to have a national language. They have a national language because they organically created their own. The Nation is not the State.
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 03-18-2017 at 10:53 AM.

I don't think this is fair. I have seen Trump denounce the wars in Iraq and Libya. I've seen Trump denounce wars of aggression multiple times on the campaign trail and as President.

It's important to remember that ISIS was funded and trained by the CIA/Saudis/Israelis. The Obama Administration and foreigners were using ISIS as a boogeyman to increase the Defense Budget and please the Military Industrial Complex.

I have no idea what Trump is doing right now in the Middle East (none of use will really know for a few months) but I do know that Trump promised his supporters he would "knock out" ISIS and then support Middle Eastern Peace Negotiations. Compare that to Merkle and her warmongering with Russia, support for the technocratic EU (and an EU Army) and destruction of Germany via mass migration and there is no comparison. Merkle is a globalist, deep state stooge. I wouldn't shake her hand either.
    It is quite obvious you have no idea what Trump is doing in the middle east. And fighting ISIS is exactly what all the earlier invasions were about except it was called al Qaeda then. Trump has said something on EVERY side of the wars but now only action matters. He is failing miserably. Does Syria want US troops on their soil? Are you talking about the Saudis that somehow did not get on trumps travel ban even though they have provided the most terror attacks on the US? I smell a rat.
    Last edited by klamath; 03-18-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Trump isn't the leader of a nation, he is a head of State. The USA is at least 13 distinct nations (many would argue there are way more than that). A real nation doesn't need a law passed to have a national language. They have a national language because they organically created their own. The Nation is not the State.
    You are right about one thing. He IS NOT A LEADER.

It is quite obvious you have no idea what Trump is doing in the middle east. And fighting ISIS is exactly what all the earlier invasions were about except it was called al Qaeda then. Trump has said something on EVERY side of the wars but now only action matters. He is failing miserably. Does Syria want US troops on their soil? Are you talking about the Saudis that somehow did not get on trumps travel ban even though they have provided the most terror attacks on the US? I smell a rat.
    The ME reports coming out are troubling but with so much propaganda and misinformation I think it's premature to have your level of conviction. We will have a much clearer understanding by the summer. I do agree with you on one thing: If I were President, I would have pulled out the troops yesterday.

In regards to the House of Saud, I only have one word: Petrodollar.

We need to wait until summer when hopefully President Donald will have defeated ISIS and gave conquered territory in Syria back to Assad after Tex Drillerson goes in to take the oil for our payment and ensure continuing peace by selling weapons to the Saudi for their own self defense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast