Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘You Are Europe’s Future’: Erdogan Tells Turks in Europe Have Five Kids, Not Three

Exclamation ‘You Are Europe’s Future’: Erdogan Tells Turks in Europe Have Five Kids, Not Three

Well, at least he's honest about it.

Make no mistake, this is the goal, a modern day prima nocte (The problem with Scotland is there are too many Scots...if we can't get them out, we'll breed them out) of global proportions.

So, what say you, white western Europe (and us)?

Anything of your family, your heritage, your blood and soil, your traditions, your institutions worth keeping and fighting for?

Should we even bother?

Is it too horribly "racist" to even consider?

‘You Are Europe’s Future’: Erdogan Tells Turks in Europe Have Five Kids, Not Three

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...ids-not-three/

AP/Anjum Naveed

by Breitbart Jerusalem17 Mar 2017

ANKARA (AFP) – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday urged Turks resident in Europe to have five children, telling the millions strong diaspora community “you are Europe’s future.”

Turkey and Europe are locked in a bitter spat after Germany and the Netherlands blocked Turkish ministers from holding rallies to campaign for a ‘yes’ vote in next month’s referendum on expanding Erdogan’s powers.

Erdogan has repeatedly accused EU states of behaving like Nazi Germany over what he sees as discrimination against Turks, in comments that have caused outrage across the continent.

“From here I say to my citizens, I say to my brothers and sisters in Europe… Educate your children at better schools, make sure your family live in better areas, drive in the best cars, live in the best houses,” said Erdogan.

“Have five children, not three. You are Europe’s future.”

“This is the best answer to the rudeness shown to you, the enmity, the wrongs,” he added in a televised speech in the city of Eskisehir, south of Istanbul.

Some 2.5 million Turkish citizens resident in Europe are eligible to vote in elections in their homeland. But millions more people living in EU states have Turkish origins.

Erdogan, a father of four, has previously urged women in Turkey to have at least three children to help boost the population, in comments denounced by women’s rights activists.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Breitbart can be considered by some to be "questionable".

So I double checked, yep, he said that.

Have five kids not three, Turkey President Erdogan tells Turks in Europe

http://www.newindianexpress.com/worl...582609--1.html

By AFP | Published: 18th March 2017 12:18 AM |

Last Updated: 18th March 2017 12:18 AM | A+A A- |
    Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, walks to greet Ethiopia's President Mulatu Teshome Wirtu, at the Presidential Palace, in Ankara Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017. (File Photo | AP)

Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara. (File Photo | AP)

ANKARA: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday urged Turks residents in Europe to have five children, telling the millions-strong diaspora they were the continent's "future" as a bitter dispute festered between Ankara and Brussels.

Turkey and Europe are locked in diplomatic crisis after Germany and the Netherlands blocked Turkish ministers from campaigning for a 'yes' vote in next month's referendum on expanding Erdogan's powers.

Erdogan has repeatedly accused EU states of behaving like Nazi Germany over what he sees as discrimination against Turks, in comments that have caused outrage across the continent.

"From here I say to my citizens, I say to my brothers and sisters in Europe... Educate your children at better schools, make sure your family live in better areas, drive in the best cars, live in the best houses," said Erdogan.

"Have five children, not three. You are Europe's future."

Erdogan is basically Hitler because muh white genocide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    related

The Miss Philippines Earth 2016 delegate started an awkward exchange with her Austrian counterpart, Kimberly Budinsky, by asking about the Nazi German chancellor.
    'Is Hitler from Austria?,' she asked.

That's a bad question because we normally don't really talk about Hitler. But yes, he is,' she said.

'Oh my God, our president is doing Hitler stuff here in the Philippines,' Schweighart said.

Our president is like HITLER': Beauty queen sparks outrage in the Philippines after comparing president Rodrigo Duterte to Nazi dictator as drug dealers slaughtered in their thousands
    'Oh my God, our president is doing Hitler stuff here in the Philippines,' Schweighart said.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, at least he's honest about it.

Make no mistake, this is the goal, a modern day prima nocte (The problem with Scotland is there are too many Scots...if we can't get them out, we'll breed them out) of global proportions.

Anything of your family, your heritage, your blood and soil, your traditions, your institutions worth keeping and fighting for?

Should we even bother?

Is it too horribly "racist" to even consider?

‘You Are Europe’s Future’: Erdogan Tells Turks in Europe Have Five Kids, Not Three

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...ids-not-three/

AP/Anjum Naveed

by Breitbart Jerusalem17 Mar 2017

ANKARA (AFP) – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday urged Turks resident in Europe to have five children, telling the millions strong diaspora community “you are Europe’s future.”

Turkey and Europe are locked in a bitter spat after Germany and the Netherlands blocked Turkish ministers from holding rallies to campaign for a ‘yes’ vote in next month’s referendum on expanding Erdogan’s powers.

“From here I say to my citizens, I say to my brothers and sisters in Europe… Educate your children at better schools, make sure your family live in better areas, drive in the best cars, live in the best houses,” said Erdogan.

“Have five children, not three. You are Europe’s future.”

“This is the best answer to the rudeness shown to you, the enmity, the wrongs,” he added in a televised speech in the city of Eskisehir, south of Istanbul.

Some 2.5 million Turkish citizens resident in Europe are eligible to vote in elections in their homeland. But millions more people living in EU states have Turkish origins.

Erdogan, a father of four, has previously urged women in Turkey to have at least three children to help boost the population, in comments denounced by women’s rights activists.
    +1
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

And Liberals keep dying white genocide. They deny whats in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    And Liberals keep dying white genocide. They deny whats in front of them.
    +1.

I saw a mass grave of genocided whites just yesterday. It was horrific.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You better have 50 kids to make up for it, I hate people who don't have kids.
    I'm going to genocide them faster than they can genocide me!
    Pinochet is the model

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Go have 5 kids, even though you don't possess the necessary skill sets to provide for them. Sound logic.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Go have 5 kids, even though you don't possess the necessary skill sets to provide for them. Sound logic.
    Oh they have plenty of welfare in Europe, for now.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

At first I did not believe it or rather didn't want to believe it. After all, it is breitbart the race war stocking website that reported on the 1000 muslim immigrants burning the oldest church in Germany hoax. But I searched the interweb far and wide and I think I found the offending video.

I hate this sort of things for 2 reasons, it solidifies this idea that foreigners are here to over throw white people and with that idea comes suspicion on anyone not white cos they might be secretly part of the plan.

But now the plan is know, why not hurry up and kick Turkey out of NATO ending all possibility they would be part of the EU and start making more white babies. 1. something kids they are having now is not even big enough to replace their current population. And you can't really blame anyone for take over anything when you are not having kids.

Jan2017

Ahmet Davutoglu, Prime Minister of Turkey, stated (in 2015) that
    "There's not a 180 degree difference between our Islam and ISIS's, there's a 360 degree difference."

Could be that politicians in Turkey just have trouble with numbers ?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    At first I did not believe it or rather didn't want to believe it. After all, it is breitbart the race war stocking website that reported on the 1000 muslim immigrants burning the oldest church in Germany hoax. But I searched the interweb far and wide and I think I found the offending video.
    That's precisely why I went and double checked, and posted a second source.

I hate this sort of things for 2 reasons, it solidifies this idea that foreigners are here to over throw white people and with that idea comes suspicion on anyone not white cos they might be secretly part of the plan.
    Well based on numerous statements similar to that, I think there really isn't much question about that being the plan that is afoot.

Hard to even call it racism, since, in this case, or the case of the Univision CEO, they are as white as me.

But certainly a clash of cultures, values, institutions, beliefs, traditions and family.

But now the plan is know, why not hurry up and kick Turkey out of NATO ending all possibility they would be part of the EU and start making more white babies. 1. something kids they are having now is not even big enough to replace their current population. And you can't really blame anyone for take over anything when you are not having kids.
    That's why I was asking...if anybody is going to bother, if anybody thinks it is even worth the bother...

FTW I've raised five kids myself.

It's my understanding that Erdogan is invoking Godwin's Law.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And you can't really blame anyone for take over anything when you are not having kids.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why are you showing me this video? You do know I am not white right? But then again seeing as you have probably watched this video. How is your plan of countering the OP news coming along? I am sure you have at least finally decided to settle down and find yourself a nice lady right?

Why are you showing me this video? You do know I am not white right? But then again seeing as you have probably watched this video. How is your plan of countering the OP news coming along? I am sure you have at least finally decided to settle down and find yourself a nice lady right?
    I have had atleast 3 kids since you posted this.

Why are you showing me this video? You do know I am not white right?
    What makes you think Stefan is encouraging white people to have kids? He has had several different minorities on his show that I can recall and encouraged them all to have kids. Blacks. Hispanics. Even Arabs. Why? Because they are inclined to the K reproductive strategy.

But then again seeing as you have probably watched this video. How is your plan of countering the OP news coming along? I am sure you have at least finally decided to settle down and find yourself a nice lady right?
    Not well. But I am still dating girls in their late teens and early 20s (they are the only ones who show any interest in me) so I figure I have a while to go still.

Explain to me the logic of this alleged plot.

Why would "they" want to replace European populations with non-European populations?

If you're going to say something about Europeans' alleged pro-liberty culture, I suggest consulting some spending:GDP charts for the West.

IOW, do I want the state to murder, kidnap, cage, and/or rob millions of people so as to reduce the density of taco stands in my neighborhood...

...no
    Last edited by MallsRGood; 03-17-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post

Why would "they" want to replace European populations with non-European populations?

If you're going to say something about Europeans' alleged pro-liberty culture, I suggest consulting some spending:GDP charts for the West.

IOW, do I want the state to murder, kidnap, cage, and/or rob millions of people so as to reduce the density of taco stands in my neighborhood...

...no
    something something antichrist

...no
    In point of fact THEIR plan for Europe is to provoke a far right backlash and send the next generation off on a great "Crusade" to wipe-out islam.
    If sensible moderate measures are not taken soon this plan will succeed, therefore I predict it will succeed.

In point of fact THEIR plan for Europe is to provoke a far right backlash and send the next generation off on a great "Crusade" to wipe-out islam.
    If sensible moderate measures are not taken soon this plan will succeed, therefore I predict it will succeed.
    I think what you are trying to say is, Islam is 666 everyone needs to have 600 babies each in order to stop the anti Christ.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think what THEY are trying to say is, Islam is 666 everyone needs to have 600 babies each in order to stop the anti Christ.
    Fixed it.
    I said "If sensible moderate measures are not taken soon this plan will succeed, therefore I predict it will succeed."

Because that's what human populations do, they grow and thrive or shrink and die off as one supplants another after another.

...no
    Everything from Archimedes to the Bill of Rights, reduced into comment on the density of taco stands.

Duly noted, Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    And on what do you make that assumption? Do you make the same assumption when it's a homeschool conservative white American couple and they have 18 kids and counting? Seriously you sound like a flipping liberal. "Eeeew! More then 2.5 kids? What about the carbon footprint?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Because that's what human populations do, they grow and thrive or shrink and die off as one supplants another after another.
    Except this ain't a zero sum game. White Europeans don't have to keep having less kids. Of course they will keep having less kids cause "muh girlish figure."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Sure, it happens.

But what I asked was why this "they" would want it to happen, why they'd be plotting to make it happen, as you implied.

Everything from Archimedes to the Bill of Rights, reduced into comment on the density of taco stands.
    The Bill is already long dead, the concepts it expresses as alien to the average Westerner as to the average Easterner.

Archimedes...? Are you under the impression that non-Europeans are hostile to physics?

Duly noted, Ed.
    LOL

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast