Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ‘You Are Europe’s Future’: Erdogan Tells Turks in Europe Have Five Kids, Not Three

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Why do YOU think the Turks want to move to Europe? It's for the handouts of course. Abolishing the welfare state SHOULD be the first thing the west does but instead we'll focus on multiculturalism and making our muslim pets feel better about their rape&honor culture. Meanwhile they don't give a $#@! about our culture.
    It's all screwed up, the welfare state could very well bring about the demise of the concept of liberty.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why do YOU think the Turks want to move to Europe?

Don't forget the historic desire for The Golden Apple.

Why do YOU think the Turks want to move to Europe? It's for the handouts of course. Abolishing the welfare state SHOULD be the first thing the west does but instead we'll focus on multiculturalism and making our muslim pets feel better about their rape&honor culture. Meanwhile they don't give a $#@! about our culture.
    The main wave of Turkish immigration happened decades ago when the handouts problem was minimal and the Turks are generally hard working people. The problem was the Germans,Dutch never even tried to assimilate them because they thought they can be used as a perpetual source of cheap labor. One could even make the argument that there was intentional segregation.

The only reason why all of this immigration is being allowed is because the "leaders" think that with it they will be able to destroy the nation states. With so many races,cultures and world views the chances of any kind of organized opposition to their rule will be minimal. All the groups will always quarrel between each other while the elites rule from their castles.

*reads thread* Sounds like Europe needs to remove kebab....

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    *reads thread* Sounds like Europe needs to remove kebab....
    Always good to see pro-genocide posts on a liberty forum...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You realize it's a joke, yes? (running gag from the legendary Polandball comics)

Example:
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 03-25-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You realize it's a joke, yes? (running gag from the legendary Polandball comics)
    It didn't start with polandball it started with the meme of the Serbian army accordion player. It was originally about the ethnic cleaning of the Bosnians, but lately it's been expanded to any Muslim. And yeah, totally a joke... well, just look at the first page of google image results for it. Or, y'know, the actual search results for it. http://www.dailystormer.com/tag/remove-kebab/

Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

It didn't start with polandball it started with the meme of the Serbian army accordion player. It was originally about the ethnic cleaning of the Bosnians, but lately it's been expanded to any Muslim. And yeah, totally a joke... well, just look at the first page of google image results for it. Or, y'know, the actual search results for it. http://www.dailystormer.com/tag/remove-kebab/

Meh, never heard of that before. (and I use pretty much any engine besides google, btw. not a fan of that piece of spyware) Rest assured I meant it not srsly.

Rest assured I meant it not srsly.
    I didn't think you did. Sorry if I came off like I thought you were genuinely advocating it.
    Pinochet is the model

You can have Islam or you can have civilization. You can't have both. Islam is fundamentally incompatible with a liberal society.

Islam is anti-capitalist, anti-reason, and anti-life. This is an example where it is completely legitimate to restrict immigration. It isn't just Islam but people who practice Islam actually believe the nonsense. Christians and Jews tend to ignore the insane parts of their religion.

Most of this thread has been hijacked by off-topicers....
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    You can have Islam or you can have civilization. You can't have both. Islam is fundamentally incompatible with a liberal society.

Islam is anti-capitalist, anti-reason, and anti-life. This is an example where it is completely legitimate to restrict immigration. It isn't just Islam but people who practice Islam actually believe the nonsense. Christians and Jews tend to ignore the insane parts of their religion.
    Define "Christian". There are thousands of "flavours" of it in the post-schism world. Some much more sane than others.

Anti Fed, no disrespect, but the Turkey thing is just a small side project and the total project has been going on for a very long time, from many different angles.

While crunching numbers, just remember, this video is, at least, 8 years old..... over 16,000,000 views. ("your children will not grow up like you did")
    FJB

5 years ago I would have made posts similar to yours. But there are actually worse things than being a racist or insensitive. Stealing, killing, and raping are far worse than just being a racist.

There is nothing good about welcoming any immigrant who will receive welfare upon arrival. It's even worse to welcome those that hate the culture of the communities they moved into.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Handing out toys to refugeee kids vs handing out food to raccoons.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    The main wave of Turkish immigration happened decades ago when the handouts problem was minimal and the Turks are generally hard working people. The problem was the Germans,Dutch never even tried to assimilate them because they thought they can be used as a perpetual source of cheap labor. One could even make the argument that there was intentional segregation.

The only reason why all of this immigration is being allowed is because the "leaders" think that with it they will be able to destroy the nation states. With so many races,cultures and world views the chances of any kind of organized opposition to their rule will be minimal. All the groups will always quarrel between each other while the elites rule from their castles.
    Who are those "leaders"?

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Who are those "leaders"?

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

The Aliens and Jews of course.

Handing out toys to refugeee kids vs handing out food to raccoons.

I always did like Racoons

I always did like Racoons
    Not when they get in the hen house.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Not when they get in the hen house.
    I don't have a hen house.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Christians and Jews tend to ignore the insane parts of their religion.
    I see that you haven't been in the religion subforum here...
    Pinochet is the model

If you did, you wouldn't like Raccoons.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are one of the hens..... they're foolin yuh, an yuh like it!
    FJB

I strongly suspect that the anti-kebab faction have never had kebab.

...or been outside the United States.

...or their parents' basements.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    My local Greek restaurant makes great kebabs. Admittedly I was over 30 before I tried one.

I once landed in Vancouver and got on a boat.

Jokes on you. My parents never had a basement I moved out at 18 and was homeless living out of my truck for a few months. Are you suggesting that I have to live in a Muslim dominated country to have a valid opinion? No thanks. Abrahamic religions are all terrible and Islam is the worst.

My local Greek restaurant makes great kebabs. Admittedly I was I over 30 before I tried one.
    Turkish kebab is quite different from Greek kebab.

I once landed in Vancouver and got on a boat.
    Good

Jokes on you. My parents never had a basement I moved out at 18 and was homeless living out of my truck for a few months. Are you suggesting that I have to live in a Muslim dominated country to have a valid opinion? No thanks. Abrahamic religions are all terrible and Islam is the worst.
    I'm suggesting that you try broccoli before you knock it.

You have already said you strongly feel that everyone on RPF is a moron and a loser and unfit to talk to and that you hate coming here and were going to leave.

You made, like, a big dramatic exit.

So..... why did you then come back under an assumed name?

Why do you keep coming back?

I'm suggesting that you try broccoli before you knock it.
    Have you, personally, r3v, walked around extensively in Muslim slums?

What tremendous Experience and Insight do you have to offer all us morons on RPF? Please detail it so we can judge your credibility to hurl judgments, insults, and Enlightenment at us.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    And Liberals keep dying white genocide. They deny whats in front of them.

Leftists are people who would not take their own side in a fight, leftist have a death wish, that is why we need to "psychically remove them" to the non white nations they value more then their homelands.

Turkish kebab is quite different from Greek kebab.
    The only true Kebab is Saraevo Kebap everything else is heresy. Also there is a great place near Palma where they make it on charcoal.
    Last edited by Demigod; 03-31-2017 at 06:44 AM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast