Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ‘You Are Europe’s Future’: Erdogan Tells Turks in Europe Have Five Kids, Not Three

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    That is exactly what is happening and even a blind man can see it.
    Would you name the aspects of Western civilization that you think immigration is threatening to destroy?

Note that I'm asking for things which currently exist, not things which existed once upon a time but which we ourselves already destroyed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    Would you name the aspects of Western civilization that you think immigration is threatening to destroy?

Note that I'm asking for things which currently exist, not things which existed once upon a time but which we ourselves already destroyed.
    If you watch some extremest muslim videos, Blondes, redheads, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, bikinis (check the UK beaches.. bathing suits are outlawed on one of them) open toe shoes, Christianity, Judaism, music videos with women in them, rape being illegal.. just to name a few

Wait.. more
    booze
    fire arm ownership
    (though suicide vests seem ok with some)
    Last edited by opal; 03-21-2017 at 09:14 AM.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I hate people who have kids.
    So that's why you, personally, steal their kids and ruin their lives. Nice. Got it.

In the end of Roman times, Romans had lost their vigor: their martiality and will to live. Leaders and philosophers berated them for their refusal to "do their basic manly duty to their family and their nation by creating the next generation," but to no avail; it fell on deaf ears. Immigrants streamed, and then flooded, in to cultivate the fields the native Romans were letting fallow and no longer willing to deal with. And in the end, of course, the whole thing catastrophically collapsed. But everyone smart knew that it had already collapsed back when their countrymen stopped having kids.

There are two problems here:

1. The loss of vigor. Loss of confidence in the superiority of one's way of life, loss of enthusiasm to defend and perpetuate that way of life at all costs, and finally, in the terminal stages, loss of the basic willingness to even reproduce.

2. Having your country, in this case Rome, inundated by foreigners (foreigners who have not lost their vigor, by the way). The foreigners become a significant, and then dominant force in the country, and soon, obviously and foreseeably and inevitably, the country becomes theirs. There is some evidence that the people living in Italy today are actually not descended genetically from the Romans! They are instead the offspring of the foreign immigrants who overtook Rome. The Roman genes died out. Gone forever. Annihilated. People mourn the extinction of the Dodo Bird, but where are the tears for the Romans? Having achieved so much, they are now erased forever from off the Earth.

Solving 2. will not solve 1., as TheCount humorously points out. But in order to have any chance of solving 1., we need one thing: time. And time is the one thing that a incoming demographic deluge from foreign lands takes away. We are just starting to understand some of the root biological causes of 1. and some possible approaches to address it. But just starting. If in 30 years France is 90% Muslim..... well, that ship will have sailed, and better luck next time; we'll try again in 700 years.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 03-21-2017 at 09:33 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    In the end of Roman times, Romans had lost their vigor: their martiality and will to live. Leaders and philosophers berated them for their refusal to "do their basic manly duty to their family and their nation by creating the next generation," but to no avail; it fell on deaf ears. Immigrants streamed, and then flooded in to tend the fields and raise the crops the native Romans were letting fallow and no longer willing to deal with. And in the end, of course, the whole thing catastrophically collapsed. But everyone smart knew that it had already collapsed back when their countrymen stopped having kids.

1. The loss of vigor. Loss of confidence in the superiority of one's way of life, loss of enthusiasm to defend and perpetuate that way of life at all costs, and finally, in the terminal stages, loss of the basic willingness to even reproduce.

2. Having your country, in this case Rome, inundated by foreigners (foreigners who have not lost their vigor, by the way). The foreigners become a significant, and then dominant force in the country, and soon, obviously and foreseeably and inevitably, the country becomes theirs. There is some evidence that the people living in Italy today are actually not descended genetically from the Romans! They are instead the offspring of the foreign immigrants who overtook Rome. The Roman genes died out. Gone forever.

Solving 2. will not solve 1., as TheCount humorously points out. But in order to have any chance of solving 1., we need one thing: time. And time is the one thing that a incoming demographic deluge from foreign lands takes away. We are just starting to understand some of the root biological causes of 1. and some possible approaches to address it. But just starting. If in 30 years France is 90% Muslim..... well, that ship will have sailed, and better luck next time; we'll try again in 700 years.
    Since WW2, we have been living in the fake USA as I put it. Up is down and down is up. All the familiar patriotic flair and regalia still exists, but it's all for show when you start to peel back the layers.

I think mass immigration is being seeded to permanently suppress a future uprising, whether it's a state or entire region. The U.S. is dead and cannot be saved in it's present form, but there are enough native dirt people to really throw a wrench in the plans. Accelerating the demographic shift in their favor is in the best interests of the controllers.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-21-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Since WW2, we have been living in the fake USA as I put it. Up is down and down is up.
    Is. 5:20

Actually, all of it.

To the extent that Western Civilization is distinct from the Eastern (and it is), all of those distinctive characteristics will, naturally, end, once the territories presently occupied by the West are filled up instead with Eastern people.

Something is wrong with the notifications from this thread.. they always bounces me to the first post - sometimes doesn't have first unread as an option
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Another reason to replace the indigenous people with soft, malleable foreigners. Eliminate the lineage of the Scotch Irish who simply don't obey rules.

Another reason to replace the indigenous people with soft, malleable foreigners. Eliminate the lineage of the Scotch Irish who simply don't obey rules.

Why are you defending the nonwhite, genetically inferior, negroesque Irish?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why are you defending the nonwhite, genetically inferior, negroesque Irish?

Yes, the dirty Irish were considered inferior- lower than the blacks.

BTW- the Scots were the only white guys the Indians ever trusted: They wore skirts and kept their word.
    There is no spoon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think mass immigration is being seeded to permanently suppress a future uprising
    By whom and for what purpose?

Americans? ...for liberty?

People who can't even be bothered to vote for liberty once every couple years aren't going to be risking life and limb for it.
    Last edited by MallsRGood; 03-21-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    If you watch some extremest muslim videos, Blondes, redheads, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, bikinis (check the UK beaches.. bathing suits are outlawed on one of them) open toe shoes, Christianity, Judaism, music videos with women in them, rape being illegal.. just to name a few

Wait.. more
    booze
    fire arm ownership
    (though suicide vests seem ok with some)

Beirut, Lebanon
    Last edited by MallsRGood; 03-21-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Actually, all of it.

To the extent that Western Civilization is distinct from the Eastern (and it is), all of those distinctive characteristics will, naturally, end, once the territories presently occupied by the West are filled up instead with Eastern people.
    What's the matter, @MallsRGood? No snappy retort?

Too busy launching yet another fail3d r3volution? What are we on now, 5.0?

So that's why you, personally, steal their kids and ruin their lives. Nice. Got it.
    I'm a tad confused here, that's not what she said. Was she being sarcastic?

I think people who don't have kids are pretty shallow myself.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 03-24-2017 at 07:46 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

By whom and for what purpose?

Americans? ...for liberty?

People who can't even be bothered to vote for liberty once every couple years aren't going to be risking life and limb for it
    If you believe voting is going to get you liberty, you've already lost-a victim of the propaganda war. To quote our comrade Torchbearer, "there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same."
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm a tad confused here, that's not what she said. Was she being sarcastic?

I think people who don't have kids are pretty shallow myself.
    She has bragged about how she recently called the CPS goons on a neighbor and had their boy taken away from them. Because "she knew" he was being mistreated. Oh yeah, I'm sure she knew. I trust her judgment and that of her beloved CPS soooo much.

Why she thought RPF would be a good receptive audience to whom to brag about this, well, we may never know. Though we may have a pretty good hypothesis involving the damage done to her by being "raised" (ha, ha, ha, ha!) by a single mom.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 03-24-2017 at 08:15 PM.

She has bragged about how she recently called the CPS goons on a neighbor and had their boy taken away from them. Because "she knew" he was being mistreated. Oh yeah, I'm sure she knew. I trust her judgment and that of her beloved CPS soooo much.

Why she thought RPF would be a good receptive audience to whom to brag about this, well, we may never know. Though we may have a pretty good hypothesis involving the damage done to her by being "raised" (ha, ha, ha, ha!) by a single mom.
    Wait...what the $#@!, over?

In the end of Roman times, Romans had lost their vigor: their martiality and will to live. Leaders and philosophers berated them for their refusal to "do their basic manly duty to their family and their nation by creating the next generation," but to no avail; it fell on deaf ears. Immigrants streamed, and then flooded, in to cultivate the fields the native Romans were letting fallow and no longer willing to deal with. And in the end, of course, the whole thing catastrophically collapsed. But everyone smart knew that it had already collapsed back when their countrymen stopped having kids.

2. Having your country, in this case Rome, inundated by foreigners (foreigners who have not lost their vigor, by the way). The foreigners become a significant, and then dominant force in the country, and soon, obviously and foreseeably and inevitably, the country becomes theirs. There is some evidence that the people living in Italy today are actually not descended genetically from the Romans! They are instead the offspring of the foreign immigrants who overtook Rome. The Roman genes died out. Gone forever. Annihilated. People mourn the extinction of the Dodo Bird, but where are the tears for the Romans? Having achieved so much, they are now erased forever from off the Earth.

And sometimes, even with vigor and manly resolve, it is still not enough, if the numbers against you are large enough.

You and everything you hold dear, your land, your home, your family name, your way of life...washed away in an alien flood of a culture utterly incompatible with yours...destroyed and gone forever, the measly remnant of your once proud society reduced to beggars living in a state of polite penal servitude on the dole of those who vanquished you.

Just ask these men:

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Wait...what the $#@!, over?
    Yeah, I know, right? You're tellin' me!

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    dude I had to turn my neighbors in because their 12 year old kid was 30 lbs. I fed him until he got sick and called the cops on the pig. Just because you have never gone hungry doesn't mean real Americans aren't going hungry. I have worked at a foodbank, most people that are hungry are too embarrassed to even ask for help. They work paycheck to paycheck and $#@! hit the fan. There are too many people living paycheck to paycheck to be this ignorant. This is like saying that there aren't too many non violent drug offenders in prison. You are just ignoring a systemic problem that is not going to go away if you sweep it under the rug.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 03-24-2017 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Breitbart can be considered by some to be "questionable".

So I double checked, yep, he said that.

Have five kids not three, Turkey President Erdogan tells Turks in Europe

http://www.newindianexpress.com/worl...582609--1.html
    newindianexpress...

sounds legit
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Yeah, I know, right? You're tellin' me!
    And I do hate to come off like I'm mean -- I'm not, really! But some things just make me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    If you believe voting is going to get you liberty
    LOL, I don't.

Democracy is an abomination.

So, there's that..

P.S. As for MallsRGood, he suffered a fatal Cinnabon related accident. RIP. I'll be posting in his honor henceforth.

helmuth_hubener and Anti Federalist get it. The world needs more of those two.

I can answer this one, although last year I probably would not have been able to.

Britain: Forty-three per cent of followers of the [Muslim] religion living in the country believed that parts of the Islamic legal system should replace British law while only 22 per cent opposed the idea. [1]
    Egypt, Pakistan: At least three-quarters of Muslims in Egypt and Pakistan say they would favor making each of the following the law in their countries: stoning people who commit adultery, whippings and cutting off of hands for crimes like theft and robbery and the death penalty for those who leave the Muslim religion. [2]
    USA: Immigrants, particularly Hispanics and Asians, have policy preferences when it comes to the size and scope of government that are more closely aligned with progressives than with conservatives. As a result, survey data show a two-to-one party identification with Democrats over Republicans. [3]
    USA: Thirty-nine percent of native households receive some form of public assistance. By contrast, 57% of immigrant households — legal immigrants — get government aid. [4]
    You can look up my post history and see that in the past I advocated for totally open immigration. I now see that that is entirely incompatible in a welfare society.

You want people to come because they love the values. If they're only coming for the bribe money, they are going to become miserable and dependent. I have observed this repeated outcome in many Western expats as well.

[1] http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/738...-UK-Islam-poll
    [2] http://www.pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/...and-hezbollah/
    [3] http://cis.org/immigration-impacts-o...ects-1980-2012
    [4] http://www.investors.com/politics/on...for-democrats/

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    in his honor
    Honor? Why don't you honor your simple bet?

It's really not that big a deal..... for a man.

I remember that now.
    "The Patriarch"

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Honor? Why don't you honor your simple bet?

It's really not that big a deal..... for a man.
    Something something 'I am an idiot...".
    "The Patriarch"

Explain to me the logic of this alleged plot.

Why would "they" want to replace European populations with non-European populations?

If you're going to say something about Europeans' alleged pro-liberty culture, I suggest consulting some spending:GDP charts for the West.
    Why do YOU think the Turks want to move to Europe? It's for the handouts of course. Abolishing the welfare state SHOULD be the first thing the west does but instead we'll focus on multiculturalism and making our muslim pets feel better about their rape&honor culture. Meanwhile they don't give a $#@! about our culture.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast