Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warmonger McCain says Rand "working for Putin" after he blocks bill to add Montenegro to NATO

And what are McCain's neoconservative controllers up to? Related:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Wars-to-Follow
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    All of the rhetoric isn't against "Russians" no one looks over their back for Russians when they are at the ATM getting money out. I think most people are probably afraid of the Russian government. Most people around here are weary of any government even Russian. You should weary of the Russian government too if you aren't. The elections are rigged, we don't have any control over governments. $#@! governments.
    LoL. Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    LOL "leftist neocon tactic" you give me too much credit
    Honestly you seem to be worried about Putin.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...treaty-sources
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...a-manipulation
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s-about-Russia

President Ron Paul would have been even more hands off and willing to work with Russia than Trump. He would have been and has been accused of being anti-american for his diplomacy stances. How do you reconcile this? Oh yeah, that's because you are, or were, here to help the DNC.

I did not write those articles, you assume I agree with stuff I post. That's why I put it in the quote box, when I have a comment, I will write it and not put it in the quote box. But I understand the confusion.

President Ron Paul would have been even more hands off and willing to work with Russia than Trump. He would have been and has been accused of being anti-american for his diplomacy stances. How do you reconcile this?
    Ron Paul knows what he is doing, whereas the guy we have now:

Oh yeah, that's because you are, or were, here to help the DNC.
    Baseless assertion, you should probably stop making those, at least in my direction.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I did not write those articles, you assume I agree with stuff I post. That's why I put it in the quote box, when I have a comment, I will write it and not put it in the quote box. But I understand the confusion.
    Please remember the rules of this forum:

Rule #1: be honest and tell the truth.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123