Thread: US Practices 'Taking Out' Kim Jong-Un -- What Will Be The Consequences?

US Practices 'Taking Out' Kim Jong-Un -- What Will Be The Consequences?

The US is sending special forces, SEAL Team 6, drones, B-52s, etc to South Korea. Military exercises will include practicing killing the North Korean leadership. Will such exercises provoke a North Korean response? What happens next? What about the Chinese?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron - "Where is the Deep State in all of this? Because, you know, there's evidence the Deep State is not monolithic and trump has challenged it a bit. And yet some of the things that go on, it looks like the Deep State is alive and well and that they win some of these battles... It seems to me like the Deep State is very much involved... I think [the neoconservatives are] influential in this administration."
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Front page...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is a North Korean level of stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Shocking........

North Korea Threatens US With “Merciless Strikes” As US Carrier Arrives
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...arrier-arrives
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

People are quick to forget that the US never declared war in Korea and that we have been in the region for decades and decades. Who gives a flying fart what the NK psychos do.... let them starve themselves to death for all I care. They wouldn't be threatening the world with nuclear war if the US weren't surrounding them with tanks, subs, and carriers. But Trump sending in mass troop increases is ominous indeed. There will be a response.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    People are quick to forget that the US never declared war in Korea and that we have been in the region for decades and decades. Who gives a flying fart what the NK psychos do.... let them starve themselves to death for all I care. They wouldn't be threatening the world with nuclear war if the US weren't surrounding them with tanks, subs, and carriers. But Trump sending in mass troop increases is ominous indeed. There will be a response.
    Hasn't been a constitutional war since WWII.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    They will not be content to let them starve . Tax money will be used to feed them .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul