Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ‘Toni the Tampon’ coloring book teaches children men can menstruate

Exclamation ‘Toni the Tampon’ coloring book teaches children men can menstruate

‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...an-menstruate/

The author of a children’s coloring book has invented a character named “Toni the Tampon” to instruct children that men can menstruate.

Cass Clemmer, the author of The Adventures of Toni the Tampon, has been using her coloring book character to “destigmatize” menstruation.

Now, however, she also wants to “de-gender” the female biological process and to persuade children that men get periods too.

Clemmer’s latest adventure of Toni the Tampon is one aspect of the progressive campaign to blur the differences between male and female, and to ultimately create a “genderless” society which bars the commonplace civic distinctions between biological males and biological females in a heterosexual society.

This larger political campaign is also pushing judges to permit men to change their legal sex by simply declaring they have a female “gender identity.” That ruling would allow men to freely use women’s shower rooms, women’s shelters, and women’s athletic leagues. The ideology also says that women with the “gender identity” of men should be described as men — even when they are menstruating.

The artist says Toni the Tampon purposely has a gender-ambiguous name because she hoped to create a coloring book that was “affirming to all menstruators.”

“I’d rather help just one genderqu eer or trans menstruator feel like they were seen than sell a thousand copies only to reinforce the boundaries society draws by gendering periods in the first place,” she says.

The Washington, D.C.-based artist posted on Instagram:

The right-wing media has attacked my #periodcoloringbook all week – calling it “child abuse” because it affirms trans and gender non conforming menstruators. In response, I am donating all profits from this week to the @translifeline If you stand with menstruators of all genders, please share this post. When they go low, we go high. In solidarity – Cass & Toni

Clemmer, who hails from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, developed her main character because she said she grew up in an environment in which sex was not discussed openly.

“I didn’t know what a uterus was, and I didn’t know where this blood was even coming from or why” she told Mashable recently. “The only thing I was taught was how to clean it up so the world didn’t see it — and then I was sent on my way to figure the rest out myself.”

“It’s a tough conversation to have with kids, especially when you consider that adults are often struggling with their own internalized period shame,” she added. “But hopefully, by opening up a fun and creative gateway to discussion, my period coloring book will help make that conversation a little easier.”

Other characters in the coloring book are named Marina the Menstrual Cup, Patrice the Pad, and a male character – Sebastian the Sponge.

“And, yes, men do get periods,” says Mashable.

Newsbusters adds other examples of how the “PC police” are cracking down on “gendered” terms:

In August 2016, both The Atlantic and Cosmo ran articles on “chest feeding,” the new inclusive name for breast-feeding. Because, you know, women aren’t the only ones who do it.

The following month, Time highlighted the pregnancy of a transgender man named Evan who struggled to conceive, but finally gave birth to a son after ceasing hormone treatments.

Even the radical feminist group Lady Parts Justice League got into hot water for its name. In an article for Slate, writer and activist Parker Molloy accused the group of “reinforcing biological essentialism, tying gender to genitals.”

“Although rational and scientific, the practice of biological essentialism offends a minute subset of the American people, and must therefore be eliminated – according to the liberal media, at least,” states Newsbusters.

Multiple polls show the transgender ideology is very unpopular. Read more about “gender identity” here.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So they've made a tampon for guys who have diarrhea?

Somebody please maker it STAAAAAAHPPPPPPPPP

"The Patriarch"

DC based artist , grew up in the Dem Pub of Congo . Somehow you twist that into toni the tampon . America is in decay , we did not need further help from the Congo .
    Do something Danke

demented!

Let's hope Millie Maxipad jumps down her throat and suffocates her.

I think my brain just started bleeding.

Does that count as menstruation?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

In August 2016, both The Atlantic and Cosmo ran articles on “chest feeding,” the new inclusive name for breast-feeding. Because, you know, women aren’t the only ones who do it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I think my brain just started bleeding.

Does that count as menstruation?
    Not sure, have you gone through menopause yet?

There's a lot of libs who need their noses bloodied.

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-14-2017 at 01:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

what meds is this nutjob taking?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Let's hope Millie Maxipad jumps down her throat and suffocates her.
    Patrice the Pad
    It's Patrice, Valli6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Wtf is period shame?
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

As a natural evolutionary process, I wouldn't be surprised if "men" start menstruating soon. Seems to me the last real men were born sometime around the mid-70's.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Actually this part is true, the male sex can lactate if the nipple is trained well enough. On the other hand, I don't think anyone child old enough to still use coloring books needs to be knowing what menstruation is.

Heck, I am grown and I don't even want to know where that stuff comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    On the other hand, I don't think anyone child old enough to still use coloring books needs to be knowing what menstruation is.
    fwiw, they give coloring books to college kids in their "safe" spaces when their feelings have been hurt.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Not sure, have you gone through menopause man-0-pause yet?
    FTFY. No charge. It's my way of giving back.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Can the planet wide EMP strike already? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    Wtf is period shame?
    Some girls are embarrassed when they get their periods. I wasn't. I was happy. I didn't get mine until I was 15 (late bloomer) and was getting worried something was wrong with me. Turns out, I'm normal.

Sometimes, Mr Animal turns into a whiny bitch and I swear he's on his period. I'm his emotional tampon. Luckily, it passes quickly because I'm not super absorbent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It's Patrice, Valli6.
    +rep every time Suzanimal posts and does not mention Mr. Animal

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Sometimes, Mr Animal turns into a whiny bitch and I swear he's on his period. I'm his emotional tampon. Luckily, it passes quickly because I'm not super absorbent.
    Lol!

Where is Zippy when we need him?

We need some guidance to help us understand and accept the wisdom that Toni can bring to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So they've made a tampon for guys who have diarrhea?
    No. Guys with functioning vaginas.

I noticed today , the ad I have at the bottom of the page is Brawny . " Strength has no gender " and the Brawny guy is now a brawny lady. Thanks brawny .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    No. Guys with functioning vaginas.
    Mind blown.... men don't have vaginas.

I do remember as a kid hearing guys calling other guys pussies, but I thought they were referring to young cats.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    " and the Brawny guy is now a brawny lady.
    I met some in Key West.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I don't exercise regularly, watch my fiber intake, use a poop box, and drink tons of water, I have a man period pretty constantly.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Mind blown.... men don't have vaginas.

I do remember as a kid hearing guys calling other guys pussies, but I thought they were referring to young cats.
    Men trapped in women's bodies. Like, when they were little, they had vaginas, but they liked to play with G. I. Joe toys and stuff. So their forward thinking parents taught them they were boys with vaginas, rather than girls who liked G. I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I noticed today , the ad I have at the bottom of the page is Brawny . " Strength has no gender " and the Brawny guy is now a brawny lady. Thanks brawny .
    Is that really a brawny lady though? Or is it a man with a vagina?

Maybe that's where feminism is today. Women can't do everything men can do. If you are capable of doing anything a man can do, you're not a woman. You're at best a man with a vagina.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast