Thread: Ron Paul at YAL Summit in Boston March 25 2017

Thumbs up Ron Paul at YAL Summit in Boston March 25 2017

Everyone is welcome. YAL members and non-members. Any age! Come to the Boston Young Americans for Liberty Spring Summit. It is a full day Summit that includes three free meals. There will be speakers, panels, and networking galore Make the drive for the day if you can. Fun, fun, fun!

Ron Paul is the keynote speaker. He will be at the event, in person. Come see Ron Paul!

Boston Spring Summit!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Prepare for a liberty immersion experience like you've never seen before. From the organization that has brought you the most expansive, active, and energized youth movement for liberty, YAL is ecstatic to announce the launch of the first-ever Spring Summit in Boston, Massachusetts!
    Register http://www.yaliberty.org/convention/summits/boston

#MakeLibertyWin: Register below!

Prepare for a liberty immersion experience like you've never seen before. From the organization that has brought you the most expansive, active, and energized youth movement for liberty, YAL is ecstatic to announce the launch of the first-ever Spring Summits!

This is not an ordinary conference. In fact, YAL is bringing the unparalleled experience of attending the annual YAL National Convention -- a four-day event hosted in Washington, D.C. -- to your region in a one-day, jam-packed experience!

How do you know if a Spring Summit is right for you?

Looking to explore more about the ideas of liberty?
    Wanting to get connected with like-minded students like yourself and make friends through liberty?
    Looking to become a better communicator, motivator, and organizer for liberty?
    Searching for professional opportunities within and outside the liberty movement?
    Or are you just looking to break the pattern and have a good time?

At each Summit, you will hear from the biggest names in the liberty movement, obtain cutting edge leadership and communication training, get all of your meals covered, and make dozens of new friends.

The demand for space at these Summits is already filling quickly, so do not wait -- register today!

Tickets are FREE for dues-paying YAL members (Join YAL for $10 here) and $25 for non-members. All of these events are open to the public. Bring your YAL chapter, friends, and family.
    Register http://www.yaliberty.org/convention/summits/boston
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great time, I was in a small lobby across from the center trying to figure out where to go. The elevator behind my wife opens and off walks Dr. Ron Paul, we cheered(we were with a couple friends) and Ron walked up and shook my hand and I said hey I'm looking for you to hear you speak, he said well follow me! I got all my Ron Paul books autographed, such a great guy!