Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rand Paul: I Talk To Trump Twice A Week; He's Open To a Revised Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    To dannno, anyone who criticizes The Orange One is a establishment bootlicker. It's $#@!ing pathetic how he tries to frame $#@!.
    Ron Paul criticizes him all the time, I have no issue with what he says about Trump. I'm just trying to lay out how I see things playing out, which is vastly different from those who are in the hate Trump echo chamber.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's great that Rand has this access and respect.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I've really been meaning to go check that place out, but I haven't really been to reddit in years.
    muh safe space, you NEVER go to /thedonald ??it's funny that I know more about Trump then a professed Trump supporter- I guess I kind of just try to read all types of opinions even orange colored opinions because looking at things in difference perspectives lets you form your own opinion, and I try to look at things from orange colored glasses, I keep trying them on, but I guess I might be color blind or something because they look like $#@! colored glasses to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Thank god we have Rand Paul in the Senate, as Mathews always says. I just hope that This Nigerian scam artist we have driving the neocon bus doesn't throw Rand Paul under it.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He has friends in HIGH PLACES. Who do you think put the kibosh on Abrams?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...dministration/

Last edited by AuH20; 03-10-2017 at 10:41 PM.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I know the various reporters say that they've made up, but I don't believe it for a second. There is deep rooted animosity that Bannon feels towards Ryan.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...paul-ryan.html

Bannon informed his staffers at Breitbart that a core part of their editorial mission was to “destroy Paul Ryan’s political career.” In December, he told one of his reporters that his “long game” was to have Ryan ousted from his Speakership by spring 2016. Both of these directives came after Trump had launched his campaign — and before Ryan had expressed any approval of the GOP front-runner. But the roots of Bannon’s antipathy for the Speaker and his ilk predates this election cycle — in 2014, Trump’s chief strategist told his fellow religious conservatives that “the tea party’s biggest fight is not with the left,” but rather with “the Republican establishment, which is really a collection of crony capitalists.”
    Now that Pence has successfully thrown Flynn overboard and in the process assumed his foreign policy responsibilities, the next target is Bannon. Pence is the one who is actively pushing Ryan's 'take it or leave it' healthcare bill.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    it's funny that I know more about Trump then a professed Trump supporter
    You certainly know a lot more misinformation straight from the establishment media... And you like to quote CFR propaganda. Congrats, I guess
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    muh safe space, you NEVER go to /thedonald ??it's funny that I know more about Trump then a professed Trump supporter- I guess I kind of just try to read all types of opinions even orange colored opinions because looking at things in difference perspectives lets you form your own opinion, and I try to look at things from orange colored glasses, I keep trying them on, but I guess I might be color blind or something because they look like $#@! colored glasses to me.
    If you believed the msm propaganda, you would think that President Donald was in favor of the House bill, because they played a clip of him saying, "I'm proud to support the replacement plan released by the House of Representatives and encouraged by both parties." This is actually misleading, because immediately after he says that, he says:

and this shows clearly he doesn't know what the $#@! he is talking about, and will sign whatever Paul Ryan puts in front of him and tells him to sign.

Oh noes, Daniel McAdams is a CFR propagandist who wants Pence and the NeoCons to be president forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

How do we shut up this Ron Paul and his meddlesome young sidekick? They're going to ruin EV-rything.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12