Thread: **OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD**

**OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD**

For starters I'd like to point out how unfair the NCAA is in singling out Ole' Miss for supposed violations. They've strung out this so called "investigation" for 4 years now. Are there REAL violations?? Probably. Any time you have unreasonable rules they are bound to be bent or broken. I think all the teams break rules but for some reason it's Ole' Miss they seem to focus on.

I'm sure this investigation has nothing to do with Saban's relationship to the NCAA board members, right?? (wink wink). Saban's thorn in the side is Ole' Miss having lost 2 of the last three games to the Rebels (one in their home stadium). Coach Freeze took a failing program and in 3 years brought it to several bowl games and ranked in the top 10 numerous times. The ONLY team to beat Alabama 2 years in a row and had them at the half last year (only to fall miserably in the second half).

We love to watch the games and these kids give their health and safety for our enjoyment and yet it's against the rules to give them any $$ for their hard work!! The rules SUCK. There are instances where these kids (many from very poor backgrounds) can't even buy a burger but if you give them $50 you are "breaking the rules". We know one player's parents (not gonna name names for fear of the goons) who has told us some stories about some of the hardships some of these poor players go through and it makes you sad. Most of these kids will never play football again after college (only a small percentage go pro) yet they will have injuries to last the rest of their lives. Don't get me wrong, they love the game and they want to play but it's a sick system that will make Billions $$$ off of the hard work of these kids and won't share $50 with them.

If I were writing the rules I'd MAKE the networks and stadiums pay each player $500 per game at least (a drop in the bucket for the money brought in) so they can help their families if they need it.

Because of the stupid rules people have to resort to "the handshake" (where you slip a player some cash when shaking their hand). This results in people feeling dirty for simply being rewarded for the job they do. Isn't this something we want to do? Reward people for hard work?? Isn't that what we are supposed to be teaching our youth??
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At any rate, I think Ole' Miss is going to surprise a lot of people this year with a great performance (if they don't can Freeze). He's a great coach and can motivate the kids like no one else I've seen. They are more than a football team they are a family. Some of the commits have dropped out because of the investigation but others have remained and are defiant to the NCAA. We shall see what we shall see...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.