Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **OFFICIAL 2017 NFL SEASON THREAD**

I think the Vikings open with New Orleans .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Titans have picked 4 pass catchers so far.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AFC South new additions through 3 Rounds

Colts: Malik Hooker, Quincy Wilson, Tarell Basham
    Texans: Deshaun Watson, Zach Cunningham, D’Onta Foreman
    Jaguars: Leonard Fournette, Cam Robinson, Dawuane Smoot
    Titans: Corey Davis, Adoree’ Jackson, Taywan Taylor, Jonnu Smith

Jake Butt still on the board for round 4
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Vikings should be ready to run the ball out of the gate and relieve a little pressure off of Bradford who still had the best pass completion rate last year with the worst NFL running game . They signed two tackles and a RB in the off season just drafted another RB and a Center . Vikings have 7 picks coming yet on Sat.
    Do something Danke

Nicely done draft for the Vikings and Colts .
    Do something Danke

Last player taken in the draft , Chad Kelly , nephew of former Buffalo Bill Jim Kelly . Chad was arrested outside a Buffalo bar in Jan 2015 later pleading guilty to disorderly conduct . Hopefully , Chad will make Buffalo proud now .
    Do something Danke

Dallas went heavy on D, smart choices IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Last player taken in the draft , Chad Kelly , nephew of former Buffalo Bill Jim Kelly . Chad was arrested outside a Buffalo bar in Jan 2015 later pleading guilty to disorderly conduct . Hopefully , Chad will make Buffalo proud now .
    Hopefully he will not turn out to be another Ryan Leaf though he has that potential in terms of attitude. Leaf was the second player taken in his draft (behind Peyton Manning as well as a Heisman finalist) while Kelly was the last player picked. Less of a loss if he doesn't work out.

Kelly, a gifted quarterback who guided Ole Miss to wins over Alabama, Auburn and LSU in the 2015 season, had several off-field incidents in college and was dismissed from Clemson early in his career. His invitation to the NFL combine was rescinded, and teams around the league investigated his issues the past four months.
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/st...denver-broncos

Kelly was dismissed from Clemson after one season at the school. He had clashed with coaches over several issues and has admitted that he threatened to quit football and play lacrosse if he wasn't the starter.

At the time, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said: "He has a pattern of behavior that is not consistent with the values of our program. I hope he will mature and grow from this and become the man and player I know he can be."

Kelly also pleaded guilty in January 2015 to a non-criminal charge of disorderly conduct after he had argued with bouncers at a Buffalo bar in December 2014. According to the arrest report filed by police, he allegedly threatened to get an "AK47 and spray this place."

Kelly was involved in a brawl that broke out at his brother's high school football game last October.
    Also trying to recover from an injury.

The QB, who is the nephew of Hall of Famer Jim Kelly, is also working his way back from the torn ACL and meniscus he suffered in November.
    Last year all of Denver's draft picks made the team.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-30-2017 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Hopefully he will not turn out to be another Ryan Leaf though he has that potential in terms of attitude. Leaf was the second player taken in his draft (behind Peyton Manning as well as a Heisman finalist) while Kelly was the last player picked. Less of a loss if he doesn't work out.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/st...denver-broncos

Also trying to recover from an injury.

Last year all of Denver's draft picks made the team.
    I expect they will keep him as third string or he will be a practice squad QB . Brawling at a football game in Buffalo , lol , hard to believe that is against the law .
    Do something Danke

This is the school Chad Kelly went to for a year after getting kicked out of Clemson:

^^^ and John Franklin III after getting kicked out of FSU

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see Winona St QB got an invite to camp for a tryout by Colts & Vikings .
    Do something Danke

Hall of Fame Viking Defensive Tackle John Randle was an undrafted free agent .
    Do something Danke

Vikings decline Teddy Bridgewater's 5th-year option. I'd like to see him play again, but it's not looking good. They are saying he may have permanent nerve damage around his knee.

In the AFC , other than the Pats & Colts , looks like the Browns , Bengals , Texans and Steelers may have helped themselves.
    Do something Danke

Looks like the Broncos are weeding out the fans that sell tickets .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12