Thread: How can we help Sen. Paul stop #ObamacareLite?

How can we help Sen. Paul stop #ObamacareLite?

Sen. Paul has a Yuge opportunity to be the voice of reason and opposition to #ObamacareLite.

To galvanize opposition and support for Sen. Paul, I propose that we come up with a social media plan to grab the attention of libertarians and conservatives. *I don't know what this looks like yet, but it could be as simple as sharing creative memes associated with agreed upon hashtags. It might be enough to use the already known; #ObamacareLite and to revive #StandWithRand. However, other ideas may emerge.

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, was passed in the house on March 21, 2010 and signed into law by President Obama on March 23rd, 2010.
    The anniversaries of those infamous dates, could be our launch dates for a 2 phase social media campaign.

Has anyone used this application, Thunderclap for something like this? I'm just now checking it out.
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, we were doing thunderclaps for Rand 2016 moneybombs
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

They're running ads against Amash and the Freedom Caucus. Tweet them what you think.

Last edited by EBounding; 03-09-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Rand is doing a great job and has become the de facto leader of the senate opposition. He is on every talk show and making the rounds. He has put himself in an important position and we need to continue to support him on social media and by making calls to congressmen in our respective districts.

Rand is basically making himself the gatekeeper in the Senate and he needs the backing to hold the line. So all you pooftas around here claiming the Ryancare bill "isn't so bad" need to go pound sand and support Rand Paul in his efforts, not undermine him
    Last edited by jllundqu; 03-09-2017 at 12:25 PM. Reason: #StandwithRAND or GTFO
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

https://twitter.com/SergioGor/status/839964966455312384
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post

They're running ads against Amash and the Freedom Caucus. Tweet them what you think.

I see that Amash is a member of the House Freedom Caucus, but I wonder why Massie isn't. Anyone know why?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Caucus
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I see that Amash is a member of the House Freedom Caucus, but I wonder why Massie isn't. Anyone know why?

He's a member of the liberty caucus. There's overlap between the two, but they have a slightly different focus.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    He's a member of the liberty caucus. There's overlap between the two, but they have a slightly different focus.
    Divide and conquer?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

The Freedom Caucus historically have been a bunch of wimps. They took credit for getting rid of Boehner but in reality it was Meadows, Massie and Jones who did that. Jones is not a member either. Amash is a good guy and I hope the Freedom Caucus actually has guts now. But Massie and Jones are big boys and don't need a lame caucus.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by groverblue View Post
    Call your Rep.
    Make your avatar even more scary.

Quote Originally Posted by radiofriendly View Post
    Sen. Paul has a Yuge opportunity to be the voice of reason and opposition to #ObamacareLite.

To galvanize opposition and support for Sen. Paul, I propose that we come up with a social media plan to grab the attention of libertarians and conservatives. *I don't know what this looks like yet, but it could be as simple as sharing creative memes associated with agreed upon hashtags. It might be enough to use the already known; #ObamacareLite and to revive #StandWithRand. However, other ideas may emerge.

The anniversaries of those infamous dates, could be our launch dates for a 2 phase social media campaign.

Has anyone used this application, Thunderclap for something like this? I'm just now checking it out.
    Bump. Anyone setting up the thunderclap?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.