Thread: reddit/r/The_Donald STANDS WITH RAND on RINOCare!

reddit/r/The_Donald STANDS WITH RAND on RINOCare!

I would suggest that you guys get in there and lend your support to the Trump forces who are FULLY behind Rand Paul on Obamacare repeal and do NOT like what the Trump admin has proposed:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ll_repeal_and/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^ Thread rated 1 star (terrible) for recommending that members of Ron Paul Forums support those who are a part of a POPULOUS MOVEMENT WHO ARE LITERALLY "STANDING WITH RAND"

I'm out. This place has become a f*cking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    I'm out.
    Best thing I've heard all week. If those "populous forces" would have stood with Rand before, then we wouldn't be in this mess that you guys created. Don't let the door hit you.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I'm sincerely glad some Trump supporters are standing against TrumpCare.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Any links on storm front or free republic we should hit while we're at it? To show solidarity, of course.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yeah, me too...

I guess I'm just a little pissed that they created this $#@!show and now they are finally waking up. We told them the guy they've been supporting for over a year now was a believer in a single-payer system, but they still backed him. He doesn't give two $#@!s about a good replacement, he just wants to be able to say he kept his campaign promise.

It's Obamacare with a new name. Same thing will happen when TPP gets a new name.

If we have to lay blame for this somewhere, it has to be laid directly on the shoulders of those same people who fell under some spell. They have a lot of reconciliation to do in order to fix their mess. I hope they have the fortitude. (but sadly, I think they'll fall right back under that spell as soon as they figure out how to sell the message to them.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Any links on storm front or free republic we should hit while we're at it? To show solidarity, of course.
    Ever been to the Liberal Gun Club forum?

something something KKK

#amIdoingthisright?????

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The_Donald constantly sides with Rand and there are many ancaps in there. probably more than in the libertarian sub.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    ^ Thread rated 1 star (terrible) for recommending that members of Ron Paul Forums support those who are a part of a POPULOUS MOVEMENT WHO ARE LITERALLY "STANDING WITH RAND"

I'm out. This place has become a f*cking joke.
    lol bye Felicia, don't want to see you posting after that empty threat or I'd have to call you a f*cking joke.
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-08-2017 at 08:01 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    The_Donald constantly sides with Rand and there are many ancaps in there. probably more than in the libertarian sub.
    More than are here, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    lol bye Felicia, don't want to see you posting after that empty threat or I'd have to call you a f*cking joke.
    He's right. Seeing a call to political activism immediately one-starred on a forum whose mission statement includes political activism is bulll$#@!. Cpud and Zippy claim another head.

And the rest of you asshats who immediately turned the thread into yet another anti-Trump whine fest aren't $#@!ing helping either.

Some of them do. A lot of them don't. It seems to me more of them each day are coming around to supporting this garbage bill. You'll see people say things like, "after giving it some thought, Trump likes this bill and I trust Trump".

Heck, I just got a 1 day ban for "concern trolling" by pointing out the lie that they need 60 votes to repeal.

lol, the anti-Trump folks are clearly more hostile to the mission statement on this site than the Trump supporters.

They've been trying to convince us the opposite all along..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

lol, the anti-Trump folks are clearly more hostile to the mission statement on this site than the Trump supporters.

They've been trying to convince us the opposite all along..
    Bull$#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    You'll see people say things like, "after giving it some thought, Trump likes this bill and I trust Trump".
    I doubt very seriously anybody here is going to say that.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They got to him. It's so obvious.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I doubt very seriously anybody here is going to say that.
    I'm talking about /r/T_D

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Me, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

There is no TrumpCare yet, there is only ObamaCare (aka RomneyCare) RyanCare and PaulCare.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

There is no TrumpCare yet, there is only ObamaCare (aka RomneyCare) RyanCare and PaulCare.
    Trump is a chess player and I do not presume to understand his strategy. But I do not think his trip to KY was about supporting Rand's bill. I am more inclined to think he's laying the groundwork for a primary challenge.

He's been pretty vocal in his support for Ryan's crap bill. He brought the Freedom Caucus to the WH for a jovial evening of bowling and conversion.

Trump is a chess player and I do not presume to understand his strategy. But I do not think his trip to KY was about supporting Rand's bill. I am more inclined to think he's laying the groundwork for a primary challenge.

He's been pretty vocal in his support for Ryan's crap bill. He brought the Freedom Caucus to the WH for a jovial evening of bowling and conversion.
    This. He is covering his downside. He can't have no bill. As far as the outcome he trusts it will take care if it self.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    . As far as the outcome he trusts it will take care if it self.
    If he allows this POC to land on his desk it's an absolute betrayal of the platform he ran on. Certainly he isn't the first politician to do so, but the masses of people that traveled to hear him and voted for him should be rallying angrily in front of the White House now.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If he allows this POC to land on his desk it's an absolute betrayal of the platform he ran on. Certainly he isn't the first politician to do so, but the masses of people that traveled to hear him and voted for him should be rallying angrily in front of the White House now.
    And on these forums. He should have already tweeted that in it's current form that it would be D.O.A.

My suspicions have never wavered, and recent events aren't helping relieve them...

The Examiner has a story of him threatening to support primaries against GOP opponents of the bill. And I saw Cowlesy today on FB saying Pence was in KY "indirectly bullying" Rand and Massie...

Elect a strongman donkey supporter singing songs in an elephant suit, what could go wrong?

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

C) Tell us that this is a brilliant move in a game of 3-D chess that only trumpettes are capable of understanding
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul