Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump tweets: Rand will come along with the new and great health care program

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Yeah, and the "Coulter Plan" (my name) would fix that. For review:

• "There shall be a free market in health insurance."

• Repeal the part of the US Code that requires hospitals to provide free care to any bum who shows up.

• Repeal the exemption of insurance companies from the antitrust laws.

• Make health insurance benefits taxable at the same rate as regular income.

I would add a couple, such as:

• Medicare is hereby repealed in full

• Medicaid is hereby repealed in full

• There shall be a free market in drug and medical development. The FDA is hereby repealed in full.

...but that's just me.
    As if free market ideas on RPF was some sort of new phenomenon?

And why are you asking for free market but except when it comes to anti-trust?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds good to me. I got yer six.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    As if free market ideas on RPF was some sort of new phenomenon?

And why are you asking for free market but except when it comes to anti-trust?
    I never claimed any originality. What am I, but a second-hand lamp peddler of all the great Lights I can collect?

I do, though, try to add my own twist, when I can.

For enlightenment on my ideas regarding anti-trust, I would recommend you condescend to read *all* my posts in the thread. If you can find the time.

Anyway, it's not my plan, it's Ann Coulter's. She is promoting it heavily hither and yon at the moment, to great exposure and universal assent among conservatives. I find it to be an excellent plan. It's implementation would signal a great turning point in our society. I find Paul's to be... middling. I guess that's why you're suddenly hostile(and to the presentation of free market ideas, of all things!): Nothing anyone does can eclipse Rand Paul. Rand must be the pinnacle in everything. Well, I understand the sentiment, and Rans certainly is very good, as far as agreeing with me politically.

loveshiscountry

Last edited by loveshiscountry; 03-14-2017 at 09:49 PM. Reason: already was mentioned

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I never claimed any originality. What am I, but a second-hand lamp peddler of all the great Lights I can collect?

I do, though, try to add my own twist, when I can.

For enlightenment on my ideas regarding anti-trust, I would recommend you condescend to read *all* my posts in the thread. If you can find the time.

Anyway, it's not my plan, it's Ann Coulter's. She is promoting it heavily hither and yon at the moment, to great exposure and universal assent among conservatives. I find it to be an excellent plan. It's implementation would signal a great turning point in our society. I find Paul's to be... middling. I guess that's why you're suddenly hostile(and to the presentation of free market ideas, of all things!): Nothing anyone does can eclipse Rand Paul. Rand must be the pinnacle in everything. Well, I understand the sentiment, and Rans certainly is very good, as far as agreeing with me politically.
    You wanted the pure free market approach then you added an exception for anti-trust, I'm calling you out on it and you feel I'm being hostile, you can't take a simple question?

Not only do you feel I'm hostile towards but you had to bring Rand in to distract from the fact you are literally contradicting yourself. Notice how I never mentioned Rand or healthcare but you jumped to it immediately to somehow undermine the question I posed to you. Classic insecurity? Ad hominem?

This is RPF, we all understand the principles of free market, there is no reason to constantly repeating free market talking points we haven't heard already a million times.

I asked you a simple question. Get to the point without changing the subject, can you do that simple task?
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-15-2017 at 12:46 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

You wanted the pure free market approach then you added an exception for anti-trust, I'm calling you out on it and you feel I'm being hostile, you can't take a simple question?
    Huh?

Not only do you feel I'm hostile towards but you had to bring Rand in to distract from the fact you are literally contradicting yourself. Notice how I never mentioned Rand or healthcare but you jumped to it immediately to somehow undermine the question I posed to you. Classic insecurity? Ad hominem?
    Was the traffic bad in LA this morning, or what?

This is RPF, we all understand the principles of free market, there is no reason to constantly repeating free market talking points we haven't heard already a million times.
    Well then I guess let's shut it down and close up shop, because as for me I guarantee that's all I am ever going to do.

Last one out turn off the lights?

I asked you a simple question. Get to the point without changing the subject, can you do that simple task?
    Actually, you asked two questions. I do not know which one you now urgently need answered, but I did reply to them both.

Let me know; thanks; and maybe start leaving for work a little earlier to miss the rush; it'll be good for your blood pressure.

The traffic is always bad in LA in the morning, its a $#@!hole.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/statu...60129554055168

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/statu...61093702905858
    Last edited by CPUd; 03-15-2017 at 11:16 AM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Huh?

Well then I guess let's shut it down and close up shop, because as for me I guarantee that's all I am ever going to do.

Last one out turn off the lights?

Actually, you asked two questions. I do not know which one you now urgently need answered, but I did reply to them both.

Let me know; thanks; and maybe start leaving for work a little earlier to miss the rush; it'll be good for your blood pressure.

More changing of topics to distract from the shtposting. Its sad, get on topic or stop trying so hard.

You've been here long enough, you should know how it works. If you can't stay consistent to your own messaging, you will get called out. Unfortunately the way you handle being called out is...meh...at best. First you're bringing up Rand Paul out of nowhere and now you're bringing up traffic as if it's some effective personal attack to distract from your intellectual inconsistency.

Can you not handle a debate without invoking ad hominem?

I'll circle it back in case you're lost.

You made the talking points on wanting all free market solutions, except for anti-trust and I questioned you on it. Apparently you couldn't handle being called out for inconsistency and made personal attacks. Familiar?

Its hilarious how far this has escalated because you're incapable of controlling your emotions.
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-15-2017 at 09:20 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The traffic is always bad in LA in the morning, its a $#@!hole.

Its horrible. I'm glad I own my schedule and don't have to deal with it.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

and now you're bringing up traffic as if it's some effective personal attack to distract from your intellectual inconsistency.
    Wait! It isn't?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123