Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 121 to 140 of 140

Thread: Yes, There Could Be Serious Legal Problems if Obama Admin Involved in Illegal Surveillance

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Yes , I agree and would love nothing more than to be proven wrong, but I'm not holding my breath,
    the cycle and the spin continue with and without me.
    Don't hold your breath but don't underestimate the power of hope and prayer.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    LoL

    pedo island and its temple was a huge part of pizzagate

    Reality is coming.
    0 for 5

  4. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    0 for 5
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=pizza+...CC77002B4C2E35


    Oh, I forgot, you are using the New York Times official definition of pizzagate, which was simply about a Pizza parlor.

  5. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    0 for 5
    Oh looky what they are talking about in the thread Swordsmith just posted:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6827328

    https://burners.me/2019/07/10/anothe...-tracy-twyman/

    Gonna have to tell all those pizzagate researchers that the Epstein thing isn't pizzagate, because New York times and TheCount said so.
    Although they have considered it part of pizzagate since the term pizzagate was originated.

  6. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You're just some person on the internet who believes in things that aren't real.
    Hey @TheCount isn't this you saying this:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6339625
    The only thing Wikileaks has is Clinton and the DNC's emails. In order to read things about Trump, you'd been the GOP's emails, and guess what: Russia won't be targeting those with Trump as the GOP nominee. Even if they did, Wikileaks wouldn't host or release them. Feel free to spend some time thinking about the reasons behind that. Do you think the GOP's servers are magically super secure?
    Now correct me if I am wrong, but it seems you believe wikileaks is actually a Russian intelligence operation, meaning all your concerns about Julian Assange were not about liberty and freedom of speech and journalism, but actually about protecting a Russian asset. So why are you so concerned about Julian Assange, if you think he is a Russian asset?



    But wait, I am so confused. Other times you have insisted Russia and Assad want to wipe out every person in Aleppo (Oh yeah, I got that link too, time stamped and screenshot, just in case you want to start getting cute)

    See, I never go full archivist on people. But you in particular I KNEW was full of $#@!.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6323247

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount
    Eh... I disagree. It's not about liberation or ownership. Aleppo is the home of the Syrian opposition. It is to both Russia and Assad's advantage that the city and its people no longer exist. Every native of Aleppo that is killed or displaced is one less thorn in the side of Assad's regime.
    Is this another one of your great insights and prognostications, @TheCount?

    I mean, you seem to have a really complicated worldview, and believe in a bunch of things that are not real.

    Please explain all this to me. Is Assange a Russian asset? I just do not see how your words can be interpreted any other way.

  7. #126
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6438390

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Again: Literally no one is claiming that there was some kind of direct communication between Trump himself and the Russians. Trying to make the story about wiretaps on Trump himself is an obvious preparation for the investigation to release things that are unfavorable to the Trump campaign and administration.
    Oh really? OBVIOUS
    Mueller investigation gonna release things unfavorable to Trump, eh?

    Now, that was almost 2 years ago when you said this. Can you remind me what this unfavorable release was?

    Nice prediction, bro.

    Is there some other Mueller investigation that going to make it come true we did not know about?

  8. #127
    Here is another one, looks like Mr. TheCount tried to hide his belief in Russian collusion and hatred of wikileaks, but sometimes he felt safe enough (especially with shilly buddy CPUd (RIP) at his side, to openly post his disdain for them on this forum:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t-to-reporters
    @TheCount

    Surely there is logical, freedom loving explanation for all this, in which you didn't actually believe believe in Russian collusion, and believe believe that wikileaks was actually a nefarious Russian asset trying to overthrow American democracy.

    That was so long ago, you thought we would all forget that by now.

  9. #128
    Here is another one, looks like Mr. TheCount tried to hide his belief in Russian collusion and hatred of wikileaks, but sometimes he felt safe enough (especially with shilly buddy CPUd (RIP) at his side), to openly post his disdain for them on this forum:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t-to-reporters

    Quote Originally Posted by wikileakstweet
    The Obama admin/CIA is illegally funneling TOP SECRET//COMINT information to NBC for political reasons before PEOTUS even gets to read it.
    @TheCount

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount
    No, really.
    Oh, there mus the some kind of humorous irony, care to explain it all for us again, @TheCount?

    Surely there is logical, freedom loving explanation for all this, in which you didn't actually believe believe in Russian collusion, and believe believe that wikileaks was actually a nefarious Russian asset trying to overthrow American democracy, and believe believe that Russia and Assad were out to wipe all the citizens of Aleppo from the face of the world.

    That was so long ago, you thought we would all forget that by now.

    Sounds legit.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #129
    And you know what @TheCount does when he is exposed?
    He goes to the playbook he shares with @Zippyjuan.

    He says, "Oh, no, I'm not saying that, I'm just saying you can't believe propaganda from either side. The truth is somewhere in the middle."

    So Im gonna take that oen from you, little worm, and see what you got next.

    Ok, now that he is called out on that one, he will resort to "geeze, you got a man crush on me?" or "calm down, geeze, man"

    So now what, @TheCount?

    "OMG, triggered, lol"

    is that what you gonna try?

  12. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Hey @TheCount isn't this you saying this:

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6339625


    Now correct me if I am wrong, but it seems you believe wikileaks is actually a Russian intelligence operation, meaning all your concerns about Julian Assange were not about liberty and freedom of speech and journalism, but actually about protecting a Russian asset. So why are you so concerned about Julian Assange, if you think he is a Russian asset?
    Wikileaks was not a russian intelligence operation. Russian intelligence operations sent information to wikileaks because it was a good method to publicly release their material.


    Russia hacked GOP emails both in 2016 and 2018 but did not release them... just like I predicted in that quote. 7 for 7, or is that 7 for 8? I'm fine with either.


    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    But wait, I am so confused. Other times you have insisted Russia and Assad want to wipe out every person in Aleppo (Oh yeah, I got that link too, time stamped and screenshot, just in case you want to start getting cute)

    K?

    See, I never go full archivist on people. But you in particular I KNEW was full of $#@!.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6323247


    K? Not sure where you're going with this. You quote what I said and claim that it's wrong, but don't even say how or why it's wrong. You just feel that it's wrong because it doesn't align with the things that you believe.

    You're just flailing around for something - anything - that I'm wrong about, but even if you were to link something that I was objectively and not subjectively wrong about, that has no bearing on whether or not I am or was right about what I said in this thread.

    It's the same sort of tantrum that you had the last time that I challenged your beliefs. If your worldview is that fragile, maybe there's not really much supporting it.


    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Is Assange a Russian asset? I just do not see how your words can be interpreted any other way.
    Do you mean Assad or Assange? Your post is so jumbled it's hard to tell.



    (Somehow this is all supposed to relate to Pizzagate, I guess? Who knows.)
    Last edited by TheCount; 07-11-2019 at 09:58 PM.

  13. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Russian intelligence operations sent information to wikileaks because it was a good method to publicly release their material.
    .
    proof?



    K? Not sure where you're going with this. You quote what I said and claim that it's wrong, but don't even say how or why it's wrong. You just feel that it's wrong because it doesn't align with the things that you believe.
    How about because in reality they did not wipe Aleppo from the face of the earth, and actually won it back block by block... ...you know, what really happened? Because you were claiming they just wanted to genocide everybody in Aleppo.

  14. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    (Somehow this is all supposed to relate to Pizzagate, I guess? Who knows.)
    Check thread title.

  15. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Mm mhmmm.. You mean like Trump winning the election? I was kind of right on that, and you and your "trump is gonna throw it to hillary" conspiracy was way off base, wasn't it?

    .
    Now that you are here, can you respond to this one too?
    You know, because when I said that in this thread, you never responded to it.

    You know, because you said I believe in things that simply aren't real.

    Yet you were the one claiming Trump was a Hillary tool.

    You have claimed wikileaks was a Russian Asset. (try BSing me again about what you actually meant, go ahead)

    You were the one claiming the Mueller investigation had something coming out on Trump... TWO YEARS AGO, and that's why Trump was talking abotu being wiretapped... ..to deflect on THE BIG REVEAL COMING FROM MUELLER (did that ever happen, @TheCount?, was there a big reveal soon after... ever?)

    So, now, why would you claim Mueller had a big Russian collusion reveal about to drop on Trump... ..if you did not believe in russian collusion?

    Are you understanding yet where I am going with you, and your "worldview"

    It's not my worldview that is messed up and too complicated, and not grounded in reality.

    It's yours.

    And Trump was talking about wiretapping 2 years ago NOT because Mueller was about to pounce on him, (as you claimed, so long ago), but because...

    TRUMP KNEW OBAMA HAD HIM WIRETAPPED

    He wasn't saying that to deflect from some Mueller reveal.

    That was a little under two years ago...

    ..I wonder if Trump just decided to let it go.

    You know, because he is just a Hillary plant, after all.

    Right, @TheCount?

    that is what you believe, isn't it, @TheCount?

    Or have you changed your worldview since?

  16. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    proof?
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...er-Report.html



    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    How about because in reality they did not wipe Aleppo from the face of the earth, and actually won it back block by block... ...you know, what really happened?
    The half of the city which contained a population loyal to the government was saved while the other half was almost completely destroyed and its population displaced. The Syrian government used a series of negotiated evacuation agreements to systemically remove populations from Aleppo and other areas. Then they passed a law stating that any land in need of development could be seized from its owners in order to be developed by the local government. Notification of seizure of land is done only in local media and no effort is made to contact the owner. Owners have 30 days in which to protest and prove ownership of the land in person.

    Even you can understand the intent and end results of these policies.


    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Because you were claiming they just wanted to genocide everybody in Aleppo.
    No, I didn't claim that nor did I say it.

  17. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    So now what, @TheCount?

    "OMG, triggered, lol"

    is that what you gonna try?
    I don't need to try. It's obvious to everyone that you are extremely triggered. You've been posting continuously about it for four hours.

  18. #136
    LoL

    No, I didn't claim that nor did I say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Eh... I disagree. It's not about liberation or ownership. Aleppo is the home of the Syrian opposition. It is to both Russia and Assad's advantage that the city and its people no longer exist. Every native of Aleppo that is killed or displaced is one less thorn in the side of Assad's regime.


    This line of thinking best explains the tactics being used.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    LoL
    Yep, still no genocide in there no matter how many times you quote it. Nor does it say anything about destroying the entire town.


    That won't stop you from strawmanning about it, though.

  21. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Yep, still no genocide in there no matter how many times you quote it. Nor does it say anything about destroying the entire town.
    still no genocide in there


    It is to both Russia and Assad's advantage that the city and its people no longer exist.

    the city and its people no longer exist.

    its people no longer exist.



    Nor does it say anything about destroying the entire town.
    It is to both Russia and Assad's advantage that the city and its people no longer exist.

    the city and its people no longer exist.

    the city no longer exist.

    LoL

    Someone is on the ropes now.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-11-2019 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Look at the epic cognitive dissonance TheCount is suffering. XD

  22. #139
    Next tactic, @TheCount asks

    "where were you going with all this again?

    I'm so confused.

    Where am I?

    What day is it?"

    That's what happens when you start getting your bell rung, boy.

  23. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's obvious to everyone that you are extremely triggered.
    You speak for everyone?



    You've been posting continuously about it for four hours.
    So have you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2016, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 03:48 PM
  3. Legal Problems
    By TER in forum Peace Through Religion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 08:35 AM
  4. Obama Admin Seeks Changes to Telecom Surveillance Laws
    By Reason in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 07:33 PM
  5. Admin Official Involved in Gitmo Closure Resigns
    By Reason in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •