Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yes, There Could Be Serious Legal Problems if Obama Admin Involved in Illegal Surveillance

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    What is "real news"?

Well, for one, wikileaks has a 100% accuracy rate.

*HEAD SHOT!*

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    A story where one person says what another person believes about what the news said a person said, but did not quote directly.

a k a

Fake news.

Totally pointless ink on paper and pixels on screen.

Banned

Blog Entries
    What is "real news"?
    News that quotes named officials, and not "sources" and "anonymous sources" and "experts on the subject" without saying who the experts are.

Learning anything yet Zip?

Need more clarification abotu what real news looks like? I know all you do is read fake news, so you probably haven't seen real news in a decade, but if you need more help discerning fake from real, I can help you. Maybe even end your zombie infection, and bring you to the woke state.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    News that quotes named officials, and not "sources" and "anonymous sources" and "experts on the subject" without saying who the experts are.

Learning anything yet Zip?

Need more clarification abotu what real news looks like? I know all you do is read fake news, so you probably haven't seen real news in a decade, but if you need more help discerning fake from real, I can help you. Maybe even end your zombie infection, and bring you to the woke state.
    Trump never quoted anybody in his claims his hotel was bugged so that makes it "fake news" I guess.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump never quoted anybody in his claims his hotel was bugged so that makes it "fake news" I guess.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Banned

Blog Entries
    Trump didn't have to quote anybody. Trump said it. So that is real news. Trump is not an anonymous source.

But keep guessing about truth from fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Don't run away from the fact you should start providing refutations
    Yes, yes, I'll get started proving a negative right away.

I think we ALL deserve to here your analysis of what was going on with comet ping pong, alefantis, and the podesta brothers, as well as wikileaks pay for play schemes in the Clinton Foundation.

All you do is dismiss, but you don't provide solid reason to dismiss.
    I don't need a reason to dismiss. You need a reason to get me to pay attention. Playing magic eye with emails to visualize a massive conspiracy with no victims and no witnesses doesn't mean a lot to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

He has sent it to the house intelligence committee, as he feels that is the best way to deal with it.
    He asked them to investigate without sending them any evidence.

And the house intelligence committee is already summoning people to testify on the subject.
    Yes, it's going to be fantastic.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...month-45978079

Another Republican member of Trump's election staff (and head of the Intelligence Committee who will investigate such matters) says no evidence has been seen:

House intel chair: No evidence of Trump's wiretap claim

The top Republican on the House intelligence committee said he has not seen any evidence to back President Donald Trump's claim that the Obama administration wiretapped him during the 2016 campaign and suggested the news media were taking the president's weekend tweets too literally.

"The president is a neophyte to politics — he's been doing this a little over a year," Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told reporters Tuesday. "I think a lot of the things he says, I think you guys sometimes take literally."

On Saturday, Trump tweeted: "Is it legal for a sitting President to be 'wire tapping' a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!" He followed up with: "How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"

Top former Obama administration officials have refuted Trump's claims. Trump asked Nunes' committee and the other congressional committees investigating Russia's interference in the 2016 election to look into this matter.

Nunes, who was a member of Trump's transition team, said whether the Obama administration had secret warrants to listen to Trump or his associates during the campaign would have been part of his committee's investigation regardless.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-08-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    He asked them to investigate without sending them any evidence.

Yes, it's going to be fantastic.
    Oh, I think it will be the same dog and pony nonsense show it always is.

But the documents that Sessions will be handed.....

Another Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee: http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/tom-.../05/id/776979/

Cotton: Senate Intel Has 'No Evidence' of Trump Wiretap Claim

Despite President Donald Trump's claim former President Barack Obama wiretapped Trump Tower during the campaign, there has been no credible evidence presented to the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., says Sunday, according to Politico.

"I've seen no evidence of the allegations we've seen in the media — whether that's a potential application or denial of the application, or a submission of the application or surveillance," Cotton, an intelligence committee member, reportedly tells "Fox News Sunday" with Chris Wallace, which will air at 2 p.m.

Yes, yes, I'll get started proving a negative right away.

I don't need a reason to dismiss. You need a reason to get me to pay attention. Playing magic eye with emails to visualize a massive conspiracy with no victims and no witnesses doesn't mean a lot to me.
    I'd LOVE to hear you explain how this is a negative. In fact, I think ALL of us want to hear your explanation for this.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252

Last edited by Athan; 03-08-2017 at 11:58 PM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But the documents that Sessions will be handed.....
    Will be handed? He's in charge of the Justice Department. They don't need to be handed a judge's wiretap order, they would have already had it.

They're going to find precisely $#@! and all. And if Democrats pick up seats in 2018... this stupidity will turn into Benghazi 2.0 with 20 separate investigations spending 2 years and $10 mill to all come to the same conclusion.
    Pinochet is the model

Banned

Blog Entries
    Will be handed? He's in charge of the Justice Department. They don't need to be handed a judge's wiretap order, they would have already had it.

They're going to find precisely $#@! and all. And if Democrats pick up seats in 2018... this stupidity will turn into Benghazi 2.0 with 20 separate investigations spending 2 years and $10 mill to all come to the same conclusion.
    What conclusion is that?

I'd LOVE to hear you explain how this is a negative.
    Proving that a thing does not exist is proving a negative. For example, I'd love to hear you explain how there is not a teapot in orbit around the moon. Please provide links proving its nonexistence to me.

Oh no, they're having a pool party! How dare they?! More magic eye bull$#@!.

Also, the part of your supposed body of evidence that you think best proves the definitely happening things is an email about a pool party wherein it is said that some relatives of Hillary's Chief of Staff are going to attend? What happened to trafficking child sex slaves locked in the basement of a pizza place? That seems completely at odds with a conspiracy that involves 'we're all going to going to share-$#@! our own (grand)children amongst ourselves at a farm in Virginia.'
    Pinochet is the model

Banned

Blog Entries
    What conclusion is that?

Also, nice assumption I meant documents from the justice department.

Reality is coming, again.

Proving that a thing does not exist is proving a negative. For example, I'd love to hear you explain how there is not a teapot in orbit around the moon. Please provide links proving its nonexistence to me.

Oh no, they're having a pool party! How dare they?! More magic eye bull$#@!.

Also, the part of your supposed body of evidence that you think best proves the definitely happening things is an email about a pool party wherein it is said that some relatives of Hillary's Chief of Staff are going to attend? What happened to trafficking child sex slaves locked in the basement of a pizza place? That seems completely at odds with a conspiracy that involves 'we're all going to going to share-$#@! our own (grand)children amongst ourselves at a farm in Virginia.'
    lol omfg. Wow, you lost all credibility. That's right the whole thing is a pool party.

What type of pool party was being referenced here then? You know the "euthanasia" type of pool party.

What conclusion is that?
    If you're asking about the Benghazi conclusion, here you go, hope you're not sleepy: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CRPT-1...114hrpt848.pdf

If you're wondering about future Trumpghazi conclusions, it will be that they found $#@! and all, like I said. Nothing. Nada. No super amazing smoking gun evidence about Russian election hacking, connections with the Trump campaign, or proof of even a single one of Trump's bull$#@! claims. Whole lot of 'oh, is that all? I'm super glad we spent $10 million dollars on that." But they'll keep investigating and investigating and investigating until it's the next Presidential campaign. Benghazi 2.0, like I said. The type of $#@! that's been on the news for the last 60 days will continue for the next 4 years.
    Pinochet is the model

Also, nice assumption I meant documents from the justice department.

Reality is coming, again.
    Cool. Could you elaborate on the type of reality, and maybe a timeframe? I need some more sig quotes of things that aren't going to happen.
    Pinochet is the model

And by the way, if it was just a "pool party" why specify the ages of the "entertainers" in an email? To a dude with the type of art he has in his home that involves torturing children?

Gotta crash, but expecting to hear some hilarious excuses from you tomorrow, and that Princess Bride image to dismiss it.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Cool. Could you elaborate on the type of reality, and maybe a timeframe? I need some more sig quotes of things that aren't going to happen.
    Mm mhmmm.. You mean like Trump winning the election? I was kind of right on that, and you and your "trump is gonna throw it to hillary" conspiracy was way off base, wasn't it?

Don't worry about it.

I'll bookmark this thread, and shove your face in it when the time comes, if you can even show it anymore, after being embarrassed time and time and time again like you already have been.

I'd like to spell it out... ....but I think I'd rather let it play out the way its going to play out, without giving the gamers watching any ideas how to counter it.

BTW, Bannon is next on the OMG RUSSIA scream and holler media $#@! show. Expect that in a few days at the most.
    Last edited by UWDude; 03-09-2017 at 12:28 AM.

lol omfg. Wow, you lost all credibility. That's right the whole thing is a pool party.
    Oh man if you look close enough you can see a walrus in 3-D!

What type of pool party was being referenced here then? You know the "euthanasia" type of pool party.
    So there's a public child-$#@!-party at a public location, and people are recording video there, and then releasing it to the public. And yet, again, not a single photo, video clip, witness, or victim of abuse. It's strange how they seem to simultaneously have terrible and fantastic operational security. They leave all of this 'evidence' around everywhere while leaving no actual evidence. How does that work?
    Pinochet is the model

Should I add this to the list of definitely happening investigations will are certainly going someplace?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

And by the way, if it was just a "pool party" why specify the ages of the "entertainers" in an email?
    To tell parents that there will be kids there that their own children can play with.

To a dude with the type of art he has in his home that involves torturing children?
    First, it wasn't to him. It's a party invitation to a bunch of people.

Second, dude is a lobbyist with a mansion filled with $#@!ty modern art so that he can impress people who are impressed by things like that when he hosts parties.

Third, this is the magic eye bull$#@! that I was talking about. What is this, six degrees of being a pedophile? Some of his art is by an artist who paints creepy faced people doing creepy things, and also children attended a pool party. Oh, and there were drag queens at a pizza place. And someone left a napkin at a party. None of this is evidence, nor does it make me want to start a Beautiful Mind collage in my spare bedroom to try to tie all of the non-evidence together with string in order to pretend that it means something.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    It's intentionally retarded, but should be which instead of will.
    Pinochet is the model

Oh man if you look close enough you can see a walrus in 3-D!

So there's a public child-$#@!-party at a public location, and people are recording video there, and then releasing it to the public. And yet, again, not a single photo, video clip, witness, or victim of abuse. It's strange how they seem to simultaneously have terrible and fantastic operational security. They leave all of this 'evidence' around everywhere while leaving no actual evidence. How does that work?
    ha ha haa omg you got me laughing at how bad you are at this.....

lol, I want to hear your lawyer explain this one on the Clinton Foundation you mentioned earlier.

What did they mean on "pay for play" on this email?
    https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280

And yet, again, not a single photo, video clip, witness, or victim of abuse. It's strange how they seem to simultaneously have terrible and fantastic operational security. They leave all of this 'evidence' around everywhere while leaving no actual evidence. How does that work?
    Also you realize posting that evidence online is basically criminal right? They can't "hide it in plain sight" when they post such evidence, so they simply resort to discuss it with one another and images with suggestive imagery. Say you, Zippyjuan, and CPU'd are committing a cild rape crime and joke about it on the forums, or in this case covering up for it. Do you actually post the actual video? Or do you use code language to reference it to a point where they know what you mean, but others don't. Like using pizza for underage girl, cheese pizza for infant girl, and other coded language people learned from the FBI.

For instance, Biden is in a public event here, his molestation is mild because of the people and cameras around.

Oops, wrong vid, here you go:

Pretty sure if you kept the evidence, the police will be the one's dealing with getting it from you.
    Last edited by Athan; 03-09-2017 at 10:57 AM.

ha ha haa omg you got me laughing at how bad you are at this.....

lol, I want to hear your lawyer explain this one on the Clinton Foundation you mentioned earlier.

What did they mean on "pay for play" on this email?
    https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
    Now we're Beautiful Minding over to a completely different topic? Did you run out of totally sweet and concrete body of evidence on Pizzagate?

I don't know nor do I care what pay for play letters are. I'm sure that I could Google it to provide you some answer, but it is completely irrelevant and unimportant. The campaign is over. Hillary is over.

As I implied in my initial post, there is no investigation nor will there ever be an investigation into any of these topics, no matter how many clickbait articles Zerohedge posts. There has been a continual series of 'indictments any day now on this new topic!' since what... July? June. None of it will result in anything of note.
    Pinochet is the model

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also you realize posting that evidence online is basically criminal right? They can't "hide it in plain sight" when they post such evidence, so they simply resort to discuss it with one another and images with suggestive imagery. Say you, Zippyjuan, and CPU'd are committing a cild rape crime and joke about it on the forums, or in this case covering up for it. Do you actually post the actual video? Or do you use code language to reference it to a point where they know what you mean, but others don't. Like using pizza for underage girl, cheese pizza for infant girl, and other coded language people learned from the FBI.
    Sherlock Homes level $#@!.

(By the way, cheese pizza is a 4chan term for child porn, because it shares the same first letters. That's the origin of the completely ridiculous code word concept, which began on /pol/.)

For instance, Biden is in a public event here, his molestation is mild because of the people and cameras around.
    New list of evidence:

1. A pool party.
    2. A lost napkin.
    3. Drag queens.
    4. $#@!ty modern art.
    5. Joe Biden.

It's all coming together!
    Pinochet is the model

Now we're Beautiful Minding over to a completely different topic? Did you run out of totally sweet and concrete body of evidence on Pizzagate?

I don't know nor do I care what pay for play letters are. I'm sure that I could Google it to provide you some answer, but it is completely irrelevant and unimportant. The campaign is over. Hillary is over.

As I implied in my initial post, there is no investigation nor will there ever be an investigation into any of these topics, no matter how many clickbait articles Zerohedge posts. There has been a continual series of 'indictments any day now on this new topic!' since what... July? June. None of it will result in anything of note.
    You referenced it in your first post! Why do you think I didn't take that one off?! And it isn't over, that pay-for-play is how officials were appointed to their positions. Officials which did more to cover up and make sure law enforcement handling of Pizzagate were mishandled. Such as Loretta Lynch who met with Bill Clinton in the tarmac, AND supposedly now may have tried to get Trump wiretapped during the election.

Want more? Here you go, laywer this one on "Killroom":

Last edited by Athan; 03-09-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast