Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 140

Thread: Yes, There Could Be Serious Legal Problems if Obama Admin Involved in Illegal Surveillance

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sherlock Homes level $#@!.


    (By the way, cheese pizza is a 4chan term for child porn, because it shares the same first letters. That's the origin of the completely ridiculous code word concept, which began on /pol/.)



    New list of evidence:

    1. A pool party.
    2. A lost napkin.
    3. Drag queens.
    4. $#@!ty modern art.
    5. Joe Biden.


    It's all coming together!
    By the way, I noticed you blinked and didn't explain what the drag queen was referencing. Provide us with context on what he meant, since you are dismissing what others are able to understand with the common theme of his behavior.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    AND, you didn't explain why Joe Biden is basically molesting the kids. This was his reaction with learning about Anthony Weiner's bust.

    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    You referenced it in your first post!
    As a thing that would never go anywhere or ever become important, like I said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Want more? Here you go, laywer this one on "Killroom":

    It's a motherfucking refrigerator. Restaurants need those.

    New list of evidence:

    1. A pool party.
    2. A lost napkin.
    3. Drag queens.
    4. $#@!ty modern art.
    5. Joe Biden.
    6. Motherfucking refrigerator.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    As a thing that would never go anywhere or ever become important, like I said.


    It's a motherfucking refrigerator. Restaurants need those.

    New list of evidence:

    1. A pool party.
    2. A lost napkin.
    3. Drag queens.
    4. $#@!ty modern art.
    5. Joe Biden.
    6. Motherfucking refrigerator.
    You didn't explain why they called it kill room OR the other references that were posted by the commenters of the instagram. No wonder you are retarded. You obviously can't process information you don't want to see.

    "Oh yeah this looks fun" = for a refrigerator?
    "mama big" = for a refrigerator?
    "KILLROOM" = for a refrigerator?
    "Just rinse it off when you are done" = for a refrigerator?
    "Murder" = for a refrigerator?
    "Drunk tank" = for a refrigerator?
    "wwdjd" = for a refrigerator?
    "Just a pile of money under a sheet" = for a refrigerator?
    "where the werewolves lock themselves during a full moon" = for a refrigerator?

    People aren't reacting to just a fridge you fuxin coxsox. It is what they are saying they are going to use it for and that they all seem to know already what it will be used for which seems to have little do with storing Red Barron pizza. They know the implications from just seeing an image of a "motherfucking refrigerator".
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    You didn't explain why they called it kill room OR the other references that were posted by the commenters of the instagram.
    They also said it's for werewolves. Do you believe that too?

    Also, today I learned that evidence comes from instagram comments.


    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    People aren't reacting to just a fridge you fuxin coxsox. It is what they are saying they are going to use it for and that they all seem to know already what it will be used for which seems to have little do with storing Red Barron pizza. They know the implications from just seeing an image of a "motherfucking refrigerator".
    And you think I'm​ the retarded one?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    They also said it's for werewolves. Do you believe that too?

    Also, today I learned that evidence comes from instagram comments.


    And you think I'm​ the retarded one?
    Two different commentators pointed out killing in some form. One pointed to werewolf which can easily be seen as letting out their inner animal urges.
    Everyone can see it is just a damn large refrigerator room, until commentators and the owner show they have a different intent for its use than food storage for comet ping pong.

    Now EXPLAIN what they mean just using your context and why others are likely wrong.

    Because if you WERE right, the conversations would be something like this instead:

    "Wow that's a huge refridgerator room"
    "Wow, you all bought a large fridge room"
    "You guys must be growing pretty good if you need that"
    "is that where you are going to store the ingredients"
    "yes"

    and etc.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    And you think I'm​ the retarded one?
    And btw, no I KNOW you are retarded.

    Hell even look at your werewolf response. You are the one dismissing innuendo and other forms of subtext. I am saying things are being taking in a figurative sense while you are adamant about being literal and nothing beyond face value. So it is *I* should be using the "do you believe werewolves are real too" argument because you are the one dismissing figurative connotations, implications, undertones, and other forms of suggestive speech and subtext and ideas, not I.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  10. #98
    bump for the impressive work of the shills ....

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I'll bookmark this thread, and shove your face in it when the time comes, if you can even show it anymore, after being embarrassed time and time and time again like you already have been.

    I'd like to spell it out... ....but I think I'd rather let it play out the way its going to play out, without giving the gamers watching any ideas how to counter it.
    1 year bump.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I'll bookmark this thread, and shove your face in it when the time comes, if you can even show it anymore, after being embarrassed time and time and time again like you already have been.

    I'd like to spell it out... ....but I think I'd rather let it play out the way its going to play out, without giving the gamers watching any ideas how to counter it.
    2 year bump.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    2 year bump.
    Tick Tock.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    2 year bump.
    Thing with Mueller, is, he has now had about two years to prove Trump colluded :: unwitting agent of Putin == global warming :: climate change.

    2 years, Meuller has seen some kind of pattern or trail of evidence proving the president of the United States was a puppet of Russia.

    I don't think the public is going to forget this one.

    I mean, if Trump is a puppet of Putin, why hasn't Mueller stopped him? How long is Mueller going to allow a puppet of Putin destroy the United States from within?

    Two more years? After 2020, then Mueller stops Trump? Mueller didn't even reveal it in 2018! He revealed no evidence. This is the biggest crisis in the history of the United States. A president is an agent of Putin! He must be stopped, or this is the most un-urgent crisis I have ever seen.

    It's like that emergency at the Wall Rand won't vote for.

    I said "when the time comes". I knew it could mean up to 7 years.

    What was that whole Jesse Smollet hoax all about, anyway?

    False flags for good? Red Pills for all? Planned or serendipity?

    Does it matter?

    Thank you for reminding me of this thread. I would have forgotten it without this bump.

    It's not that I care, whether one of my predictions was right or wrong. It's whether I want to expend my hatred on you.

    The answer is clearly yes. The feeling is mutual.






    I told them, so. So very long ago, a decade ago now. I told them, we are winning. They thought they had the "conspiracy theorists" aka "geopolitical gamers" laughed away into the hole. They thought they were winning. I said oh no, you may have the numbers, but we have the truth.

  15. #103
    I predicted this thread would get bumped.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

    "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Thing with Mueller, is, he has now had about two years to prove Trump colluded :: unwitting agent of Putin == global warming :: climate change.

    2 years, Meuller has seen some kind of pattern or trail of evidence proving the president of the United States was a puppet of Russia.

    I don't think the public is going to forget this one.

    I mean, if Trump is a puppet of Putin, why hasn't Mueller stopped him? How long is Mueller going to allow a puppet of Putin destroy the United States from within?

    Two more years? After 2020, then Mueller stops Trump? Mueller didn't even reveal it in 2018! He revealed no evidence. This is the biggest crisis in the history of the United States. A president is an agent of Putin! He must be stopped, or this is the most un-urgent crisis I have ever seen.
    Why are you assuming that I believe or am emotionally invested - the way that you clearly are - in any of those things?

    Contrary to your beliefs, the real world is not a saturday morning cartoon with two sides. It's possible for me to believe that your conspiracy theories are bull$#@! and that there's no massive Russian conspiracy at the heart of the Trump campaign and presidency.


    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I said "when the time comes". I knew it could mean up to 7 years.
    When it still doesn't happen after 7 years, will you reconsider your worldview?


    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It's not that I care, whether one of my predictions was right or wrong. It's whether I want to expend my hatred on you.

    The answer is clearly yes. The feeling is mutual.
    I don't hate you. You're just some person on the internet who believes in things that aren't real.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I predicted this thread would get bumped.
    The first accurate prediction in this thread.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    When it still doesn't happen after 7 years, will you reconsider your worldview?
    That's what you hate the most, isn't it?

    You hate I will not believe in your fairy tale world.

    It's all related.

    And my worldview is too far advanced to consider the pleas of some knave to accept their fairy tale world view.
    My world view is fine, thank you. I write what I write for my own reasons. I consider all things.

    I don't hate you. You're just some person on the internet who believes in things that aren't real.
    You sure spend a lot of energy giving worthless sarcastic comments. I mean a lot of energy. I suppose that sarcasm comes from a well of indifference.

    Liars always retreat to more lies.

  20. #107
    If the stories are correct, Obama or his officials might even face prosecution.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There is a first time for everything and history is full of stranger things that nobody would have believed before they happened.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    That's what you hate the most, isn't it?

    You hate I will not believe in your fairy tale world.
    No, I don't hate it. I'm not a hateful person. Instead, I find it both amusing and incomprehensible when people go on believing their chosen prophet after his rapture prediction is proven to be false. How many times can they be lied to and yet continue to believe? So far as I can tell: Forever, but only so long as they are given a next lie which continues where the last left off.

    Even though I've seen it hundreds of times, even though it's evident on this forum in a dozen different, competing varieties, it's still fun to test, to pick at it like a scab. When buying silver didn't crash JPMorgan in 2010... When TEOTWAWKI didn't happen in 2011... or 2012... or 2013... When gold didn't Schiff its way to $5,000/oz. in 2014... did minds change? No, not really. When no 'special' FISA materials are declassified... ever... will minds change? No, probably not.

    That's fascinating, isn't it?


    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    And my worldview is too far advanced
    It's certainly advanced, alright. It envisions a world so complicated and improbable that it simply doesn't exist.


    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You sure spend a lot of energy giving worthless sarcastic comments. I mean a lot of energy. I suppose that sarcasm comes from a well of indifference.
    You're reading your own emotions into others and assuming that everyone is as full of hate as you are. I don't come onto the internet to feed a burning hatred, to cultivate it and mold it into false purpose. I don't make sarcastic comments because I'm mad, I make them because the whole thing is hilarious to me.


    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Liars always retreat to more lies.
    So true. There's always a next lie.

    Think mirror. Disinformation is necessary.
    The prophet wasn't wrong. He had to lie to you for your own good, no, for the good of all of us.
    Trust the plan.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No, I don't hate it. I'm not a hateful person.
    Still a liar. It's why I hate you. That and you are a weak minded fool, afraid of true free thought. You think I am making a fool of myself. But that is just your perspective. You have no clue why I write what I write. Through mirroring, I see your biggest fear is appearing a fool. It's not a fear to me at all, I have a much higher agenda and intention than impressing some people on a political forum, or changing some people's minds about some issue.


    When buying silver didn't crash JPMorgan in 2010... When TEOTWAWKI didn't happen in 2011... or 2012... or 2013... When gold didn't Schiff its way to $5,000/oz. in 2014... did minds change? No, not really.
    Mine did. I've talked about it here before. It's one of the reasons I find Austrian economics unbelievable, and no longer think about precious metals as the bedrock of an economy and currency. I bought a good deal of silver. I made a profit, but I always found the underlying theory suspect and archaic, since I previously believed, from my previous cognitions, before learning about Libertarianism, the value of currency is simply what can be attained with it, not just a rare metal.

    So, yes, my mind can change. Can yours? Of course not, because you are always right. Except when I am right and you are wrong, because I am always right.

    And just as I have proclaimed that yes, Socialism can work in certain situations, so too can I proclaim that yes, I am on a higher level when I have no problem changing my mind. I see nothing wrong with it, because situations change, therefore, reactions should also change. It's not like anything I do, or say, actually moves the world... ..does it? So I am but a patron in the theater of geopolitics, giving my critiques and thoughts.

    It's certainly advanced, alright. It envisions a world so complicated and improbable that it simply doesn't exist.
    I am a history major. The world operates in nothing like taught in schools. Even colleges. In the real world, people pay $200,000 s so their dumb kid can get into USC. Yeah, University of Southern California. Two hundred thousand... USC. How improbable is that? Did that shock you?

    Didn't shock me one bit.
    You're reading your own emotions into others and assuming that everyone is as full of hate as you are. I don't come onto the internet to feed a burning hatred, to cultivate it and mold it into false purpose. I don't make sarcastic comments because I'm mad, I make them because the whole thing is hilarious to me.
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor.
    Are you gonna take your $#@! on the road, Gene Wilder? Be the next real funny guy? You really do crack a good joke every post, don't you?

    Listen to you deny yourself and your feelings. Sarcasm is the lowest form of comedy because it is easy, and usually comes from a well of scorn, which is an element of hatred. And you don't just scorn me, you hate me.

    Think mirror. Disinformation is necessary.
    The prophet wasn't wrong. He had to lie to you for your own good, no, for the good of all of us.
    Trust the plan.
    Keep your plans hidden, even from your generals ~~ Sun Tzu

    Every post you write is stale; glaze-over garbage. Nobody is enamored with you, and certainly not to the degree you are enamored with me. But there are many, in far more powerful positions than you, who are far more enamored with me than you are.

  24. #111
    https://twitter.com/RepRatcliffe/sta...58231198765057

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why are you assuming that I believe or am emotionally invested

    Because you vote for Obama twice. And Hillary. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Still a liar. It's why I hate you. That and you are a weak minded fool, afraid of true free thought. You think I am making a fool of myself. But that is just your perspective. You have no clue why I write what I write. Through mirroring, I see your biggest fear is appearing a fool. It's not a fear to me at all, I have a much higher agenda and intention than impressing some people on a political forum, or changing some people's minds about some issue.




    Mine did. I've talked about it here before. It's one of the reasons I find Austrian economics unbelievable, and no longer think about precious metals as the bedrock of an economy and currency. I bought a good deal of silver. I made a profit, but I always found the underlying theory suspect and archaic, since I previously believed, from my previous cognitions, before learning about Libertarianism, the value of currency is simply what can be attained with it, not just a rare metal.

    So, yes, my mind can change. Can yours? Of course not, because you are always right. Except when I am right and you are wrong, because I am always right.

    And just as I have proclaimed that yes, Socialism can work in certain situations, so too can I proclaim that yes, I am on a higher level when I have no problem changing my mind. I see nothing wrong with it, because situations change, therefore, reactions should also change. It's not like anything I do, or say, actually moves the world... ..does it? So I am but a patron in the theater of geopolitics, giving my critiques and thoughts.



    I am a history major. The world operates in nothing like taught in schools. Even colleges. In the real world, people pay $200,000 s so their dumb kid can get into USC. Yeah, University of Southern California. Two hundred thousand... USC. How improbable is that? Did that shock you?

    Didn't shock me one bit.


    Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor.
    Are you gonna take your $#@! on the road, Gene Wilder? Be the next real funny guy? You really do crack a good joke every post, don't you?

    Listen to you deny yourself and your feelings. Sarcasm is the lowest form of comedy because it is easy, and usually comes from a well of scorn, which is an element of hatred. And you don't just scorn me, you hate me.



    Keep your plans hidden, even from your generals ~~ Sun Tzu

    Every post you write is stale; glaze-over garbage. Nobody is enamored with you, and certainly not to the degree you are enamored with me. But there are many, in far more powerful positions than you, who are far more enamored with me than you are.
    Is it possible to diagnose megalomania over the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Is it possible to diagnose megalomania over the internet?
    I am but a patron in the theater of geopolitics, giving my critiques and thoughts.
    It's megalomaniacal manic schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur, or epic genius or both or neither.


  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Cool. Could you elaborate on the type of reality, and maybe a timeframe? I need some more sig quotes of things that aren't going to happen.
    Hey, what happened to that sig quote you were using of me?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sherlock Homes level $#@!.


    (By the way, cheese pizza is a 4chan term for child porn, because it shares the same first letters. That's the origin of the completely ridiculous code word concept, which began on /pol/.)



    New list of evidence:

    1. A pool party.
    2. A lost napkin.
    3. Drag queens.
    4. $#@!ty modern art.
    5. Joe Biden.


    It's all coming together!
    @TheCount
    You forgot to mention the Lolita Express in your list.

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Hey, what happened to that sig quote you were using of me?
    Sig quotes are against forum rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    @TheCount
    You forgot to mention the Lolita Express in your list.
    Lolita Express isn't and wasn't part of pizzagate.

    Check this list:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Should I add this to the list of definitely happening investigations which are certainly going someplace?

    Currently tracking investigations:

    Clinton foundation money
    Pizzagate
    3-5 million illegal votes
    Leaks to press in administration
    Obama DOJ money
    Obama wiretap

    Am I missing any of the definitely in progress investigations which will result in indictments any day now?
    Not bad, huh? 6 for 6. Let's see how you did in this thread:


    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    He has sent it to the house intelligence committee, as he feels that is the best way to deal with it.

    And the house intelligence committee is already summoning people to testify on the subject.
    Oops, no, that never happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Oh, I think it will be the same dog and pony nonsense show it always is.

    But the documents that Sessions will be handed.....
    Never happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Also, nice assumption I meant documents from the justice department.

    Reality is coming, again.
    Never happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I'll bookmark this thread, and shove your face in it when the time comes, if you can even show it anymore, after being embarrassed time and time and time again like you already have been.

    I'd like to spell it out... ....but I think I'd rather let it play out the way its going to play out, without giving the gamers watching any ideas how to counter it.

    BTW, Bannon is next on the OMG RUSSIA scream and holler media $#@! show. Expect that in a few days at the most.
    Never happened.




    0 for 4.

    Oh well, better luck next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You're just some person on the internet who believes in things that aren't real.

  31. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Lolita Express isn't and wasn't part of pizzagate.

    .
    LoL

    pedo island and its temple was a huge part of pizzagate

    Reality is coming.

  32. #118
    I love the spirit of this old thread, but have to say;

    None of this great breach of power , none of these fantastic discoveries matter at all,
    that includes the great discoveries that Judicial Watch makes.

    At the top, no one faces prison, ever ; Hillary , Comey, Mueller, Holder, Lynch, Obama,
    they live free and lavish lives , while forgetting to pay a traffic ticket could get you
    killed in jail.

    Just gives us little peons things to bitch and whine about , as I often do, no one really cares,
    but we forget that we don't matter, and continue to think we are making the world
    a better place.


    : )

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I love the spirit of this old thread, but have to say;

    None of this great breach of power , none of these fantastic discoveries matter at all,
    that includes the great discoveries that Judicial Watch makes.

    At the top, no one faces prison, ever ; Hillary , Comey, Mueller, Holder, Lynch, Obama,
    they live free and lavish lives , while forgetting to pay a traffic ticket could get you
    killed in jail.

    Just gives us little peons things to bitch and whine about , as I often do, no one really cares,
    but we forget that we don't matter, and continue to think we are making the world
    a better place.


    : )
    Things change.

    History is full of things that never happened before.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Things change.

    History is full of things that never happened before.
    Yes , I agree and would love nothing more than to be proven wrong, but I'm not holding my breath,
    the cycle and the spin continue with and without me.



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2016, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 03:48 PM
  3. Legal Problems
    By TER in forum Peace Through Religion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 08:35 AM
  4. Obama Admin Seeks Changes to Telecom Surveillance Laws
    By Reason in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 07:33 PM
  5. Admin Official Involved in Gitmo Closure Resigns
    By Reason in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •