Thread: 3D Printed House in 24 Hours

3D Printed House in 24 Hours

3D Printed House at home site in 24 Hours at cost of $10,134

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if that's the retail price or the cost of materials. And I also wonder how much a 3-D printer capable of doing that would run. Personally, I think these printers are amazing. I especially love what they're doing with prosthetics.

Here's a house they made in China
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...hlight=printer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Yeah, the government will definitely come in and find a way to regulate it to death.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I guess just basically the walls were printed in 24 hours. Still need to add roof and plumbing, electricity, etc. But still pretty amazing. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...just-24-hours/

“Printing of self-bearing walls, partitions and building envelope were done in less than a day: pure machine time of printing amounted to 24 hours,” the company said.

Once the house has been completed, the printer is removed with a crane-manipulator and presumably the roof is then added, followed by the interior fixtures and fittings.

Round walls look cool, but they're a PITA to furnish.