Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ICE pulled me aside for "secondary screening" coming back into the USA!!

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    But the Law there is Natural Law, the state of nature as outlined by men like Locke, which is a condition of perfect freedom and equality before men enter into a political body, i.e. anarchy. It is not the laws of the state.
    What did you think I was saying, Pierz?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Oh, I'm totally with you. It's terrible! I would not want to underplay the terribleness of these despicable people and their evil deeds. And the despicable citizens who help them, like niKKKers.

At the same time, I would not want parents or expectant parents to have an unrealistic view of the reality and thus go along with things because they believe they have to.

They do not.

You don't have to be afraid of consequences or conflict or hassles. There are none. Just say "no, thank you." There will be no issue.

Infants do not typically receive SS cards before leaving the hospital, I don't think. They are part of the birth certificate package, which one applies for and which will come in the mail, later (sometimes much later).

There are no SS representatives in hospitals.

One can definitely opt out of getting an SS card, and no one will care. You will have a much, much, infinitely much harder time opting out or slightly modifying or having any say whatsoever in any medical procedure going on. Because that's what the doctors and nurses and admin there care about; that's what they do. They really don't care about SS cards. Why should they? So it makes sense.

Pierz mentions the CPS. Yeah, if CPS is there at the hospital with you for some reason, you are already in a bad situation, brother. You could be in a world of hurt in any number of ways. Tread carefully.

But the best option of all is to stay out of the hospital! Pregnancy is not a medical condition! It's a natural state of being. Why would you want to have a baby on enemy territory? Leaving you at a massive disadvantage while in a very vulnerable state? Bad tactics. You don't need these jokers and their twisted, insane system. Opt out.

Opt out of getting an SS card.

Opt out of going to the hospital.

Just opt out.
    I absolutely agree.

Brigham Young once predicted that the day would come when women could not have a baby w/o a doctor. The pioneers all thought he was crazy.

Whodda Thunk?
    There is no spoon.

You've never read the Bible have you? Because Jesus said nothing about not making oaths or contracts but about not swearing by Heaven or Earth.
    Which one? There's a bunch of them. Not sure which version you are quoting.
    KJV:
    Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

I interpret this as saying to only make oaths to God. In private and only between you and your deity. Never involving other men.

As for his skin color, should it matter? A white guy with a nice tan looks brown. Does that justify this? If he were Muslim or Hispanic would it justify it? No and no again. Because the system is racist is not a justification for the system to be racist.
    I asked because I wanted to know if he was being profiled or not. Nothing to do with justifying anything.

----------------
    My fault for sending this thread so far off topic OP. I think we can all agree with helmuth's hospital post above. I'm done.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-27-2017 at 02:59 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

It's just too bad there's no way to "opt out" of Customs.

There, as with CPS, you'll just have to tread carefully. At least that's what I'd recommend.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I also ask if you know this personally or is it just something you heard? The problem with that, legally at least, is that CPS authority is derived from the issuance of the birth certificate by the state Secretary of State, which turns the baby into property/slave of the state. Without those documents CPS has no legal authority to seize anything.
    This is not even possible. You are claiming that a human being can be made into "property" at the behest of another person. It matters not if that "other person" is the CPS or even it's parents there is no way anyone has "authority" to make another person a slave!!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    What did you think I was saying, Pierz?
    Not you specifically. Just making the point for those reading. We often hear the reference in movies and TV shows in regard to legislative law. But I wanted to emphasize that it isn't talking about that.

Responses in bold

Which one? There's a bunch of them. Not sure which version you are quoting.
    KJV:
    Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

I interpret this as saying to only make oaths to God.

How do you get that? Jesus literally talks about not making oaths by divine things. Remember verse 33 is Jesus quoting another source saying, "You've heard such as such before BUT THIS is how it really is....

And he ends saying be honest and keep your word. You make a promise to someone, that is an oath. If anything I would argue Jesus is saying keep all your oaths, not just the "special" ones made by some holy object.

I asked because I wanted to know if he was being profiled or not. Nothing to do with justifying anything.

Ah. I understand and apologize for any overreaction. These days it seems like too many here would be arguing that as a justification.

----------------
    My fault for sending this thread so far off topic OP. I think we can all agree with helmuth's hospital post above. I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I absolutely agree.

Brigham Young once predicted that the day would come when women could not have a baby w/o a doctor. The pioneers all thought he was crazy.

Whodda Thunk?

On the other hand, your chances of losing a child in childbirth or dying yourself were much higher then too.

On the other hand, your chances of losing a child in childbirth or dying yourself were much higher then too.
    On the other hand, doctors went on strike a few years ago in L.A. and the death rate went DOWN.
    There is no spoon.

That is due to science, and most emphatically not due to doctors nor due to moving the birthing process to hospitals.

The single biggest factor was the discovery of the concept of infection, and how to prevent it.

Today, hospitals are the single best place to become infected.

The second-biggest was technically not science, but technology: the forceps. Great invention. Fascinating story (example of how to protect "intellectual property w/o patents and w/o the state).

Science (and technology, like the forceps) lowered the death rate, not doctors. Doctors are just technicians. Nothing more. You could go back in time and hire a million additional doctors in 1850, and would it change the birthing mortality rate? Not really. Maybe a little. Maybe it would raise it. France or somewhere had their death rates go through the roof when maternity wards caught on and before the discovery of infection. Let's have a crowded factory-farm-style birthing factory with six screaming women in each bed(!!) and one doctor delivers baby after baby all day and never washes his hands! Whee!

Today's hospitals do similarly stupid things. Some of them we'll probably only figure out how stupid they were 20 or 50 years from now (DES, anyone? Want a fetal X-Ray?).

No, modern home birth, far away from the malignant super-bug resistant bacteria that blanket all hospitals and have become irradicable, and with advanced technology just minutes away for backup, should heroic measures be necessary, that is the safest and best way to do it for at least 80% of women (healthy, normal, no C-section, not crazy and wanting an elective C-section...). You take the best elements available, from all sources, from all the knowledge we've acquired throughout history.

If you'd like to read more, you could check out the book Get Me Out!, a history of child birth. It is not advocating for home birth by any means, but the facts just kind of speak for themselves.

I also ask if you know this personally or is it just something you heard? The problem with that, legally at least, is that CPS authority is derived from the issuance of the birth certificate by the state Secretary of State, which turns the baby into property/slave of the state. Without those documents CPS has no legal authority to seize anything.
    Hello, Devil21, I'm waiting for you to answer the previous post... HOW does one gain authority to change a baby into property?? Who has such authority?? Not the CPS, not the parents... Only God (the creator of the baby) can possibly claim to have such authority. I don't see where God has determined that any person is property so how can any man or fiction claim that a human is property??

It's really time to put this "sovereign man" stuff to rest. It's nonsense!

THIS ONE

Wow, CA, that stinks. At least they didn't try to pat you down because you were wearing an underwire bra.

Sorry, it's a little tense. You asked for advice, and that's all I can tell you.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Hello, Devil21, I'm waiting for you to answer the previous post... HOW does one gain authority to change a baby into property?? Who has such authority?? Not the CPS, not the parents... Only God (the creator of the baby) can possibly claim to have such authority. I don't see where God has determined that any person is property so how can any man or fiction claim that a human is property??
    You're getting into very wonky legal territory with that question. Have you read the pdf I linked to previously yet? If not, READ IT FIRST THEN ASK QUESTIONS. I'll give a short Cliff Notes answer but I doubt much of it will make sense without proper foundation. Study the UCC. The birth certificate creates a TRUST, with the human child being the contents (the property) of the TRUST and the ALL CAPS NAME being the account name of the TRUST. The SS# is a tracking number of the property of the TRUST. The UCC is the law of maritime commerce and is what governs all commercial transactions, which is pretty much what everything is today. It is also essentially "pirate law" and "salvage law". If property is "lost at sea", it can be claimed as salvage and becomes the property of the salvager unless and until the rightful owner reclaims (redeems) it. When the BC trust is not claimed by the parent or the adult child, the property of the TRUST (child) becomes the property of the salvager, the state. The state then uses your status as a slave (your energy and ability to pay taxes) as collateral against debt issued by the bankers. Guess what? Everyone with a BC was claimed as property of the state. All states have UCC statutes and these UCC statutes are being systematically enacted in every country. This is essentially the main goal of the NWO, to turn everyone into legal slaves for the banker's benefit.

In addition to reading that pdf, also watch Jordan Maxwell videos. He lays it all out very well.

It's really time to put this "sovereign man" stuff to rest. It's nonsense!
    No man is more enslaved than he who falsely believes he is free.

That you are a slave, Neo.

(eta: why do you think Congress, most Presidents and most of TPTB are/were lawyers? Because they know the truth and they are there to manage the slaves!)
    Last edited by devil21; 03-11-2017 at 01:00 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

You're getting into very wonky legal territory with that question. Have you read the pdf I linked to previously yet? If not, READ IT FIRST THEN ASK QUESTIONS. I'll give a short Cliff Notes answer but I doubt much of it will make sense without proper foundation. Study the UCC. The birth certificate creates a TRUST, with the human child being the contents (the property) of the TRUST and the ALL CAPS NAME being the account name of the TRUST. The SS# is a tracking number of the property of the TRUST. The UCC is the law of maritime commerce and is what governs all commercial transactions, which is pretty much what everything is today. It is also essentially "pirate law" and "salvage law". If property is "lost at sea", it can be claimed as salvage and becomes the property of the salvager unless and until the rightful owner reclaims (redeems) it. When the BC trust is not claimed by the parent or the adult child, the property of the TRUST (child) becomes the property of the salvager, the state. The state then uses your status as a slave (your energy and ability to pay taxes) as collateral against debt issued by the bankers. Guess what? Everyone with a BC was claimed as property of the state. All states have UCC statutes and these UCC statutes are being systematically enacted in every country. This is essentially the main goal of the NWO, to turn everyone into legal slaves for the banker's benefit.

In addition to reading that pdf, also watch Jordan Maxwell videos. He lays it all out very well.

No man is more enslaved than he who falsely believes he is free.

That you are a slave, Neo.

(eta: why do you think Congress, most Presidents and most of TPTB are/were lawyers? Because they know the truth and they are there to manage the slaves!)
    Yeah, I don't NEED to read it to see the glaring errors... Number one, my birth cert is in proper capitalization, NOT all caps. Number two, NO ONE has proper "authority" to declare a living flesh and blood human "property" unless that "person" is the one who created the human (that's God).

I really don't need to go any further than these two points. If you care to explain to me where the authority comes from to declare one of Gods creation a "property", go ahead...

THIS ONE

Yeah, I don't NEED to read it to see the glaring errors... Number one, my birth cert is in proper capitalization, NOT all caps. Number two, NO ONE has proper "authority" to declare a living flesh and blood human "property" unless that "person" is the one who created the human (that's God).
    You still haven't read the pdf have you? There are so many fine points to the topic that it's difficult to lay it all out in a few paragraphs, as I warned. Yes, your Certificate of Live Birth may be in correct spelling. The Birth Certificate is derived from the Certificate of Live Birth. They are two separate instruments. The COLB creates the TRUST through the signatures of the mother (deliverer of trust property), the hospital rep (receiver of trust property) and the state registrar (custodian/trustee of trust property). You will likely NEVER see the Birth Certificate, only possess a copy of the Certificate of Live Birth. The COLB may or may not be in all caps. The BC most certainly is in all caps. Regarding your second point, see below.

I really don't need to go any further than these two points. If you care to explain to me where the authority comes from to declare one of Gods creation a "property", go ahead...
    It comes from that guy over in the Vatican. You know, the one who essentially claims to be God-on-Earth. One of the Popes many years ago declared, by papal bull, the whole earth and everything on it to be the Vatican's property. Can't remember off hand which one it was. Maybe Pope Nicholas in 1452? You should google Cestui Que 1666 for additional further information. These things persist today!

More info: http://ili.nativeweb.org/sdrm_art.html
    Last edited by devil21; 03-11-2017 at 04:58 PM.

You still haven't read the pdf have you? There are so many fine points to the topic that it's difficult to lay it all out in a few paragraphs, as I warned. Yes, your Certificate of Live Birth may be in correct spelling. The Birth Certificate is derived from the Certificate of Live Birth. They are two separate instruments. The COLB creates the TRUST through the signatures of the mother (deliverer of trust property), the hospital rep (receiver of trust property) and the state registrar (custodian/trustee of trust property). You will likely NEVER see the Birth Certificate, only possess a copy of the Certificate of Live Birth. The COLB may or may not be in all caps. The BC most certainly is in all caps. Regarding your second point, see below.

It comes from that guy over in the Vatican. You know, the one who essentially claims to be God-on-Earth. One of the Popes many years ago declared, by papal bull, the whole earth and everything on it to be the Vatican's property. Can't remember off hand which one it was. Maybe Pope Nicholas in 1452? You should google Cestui Que 1666 for additional further information. These things persist today!

More info: http://ili.nativeweb.org/sdrm_art.html
    So you believe this pope has the authority to declare people as property??

Sorry, you still haven't convinced me that there's any way for people to be declared to be anyone's property with any more authority than if I declared Trump to be my property...

THIS ONE

You're both right.

No one has the authority to claim someone else as property; we are all children of God.

That said, the State claims you as property before you are even born. The marriage license is a contract between 3 entities: you, your SO, and the State. You are legally bound to the State when your parents are married, grandparents, great grandparents etc.

Legally does NOT mean lawfully, but that is an issue not understood by most, in today's world.

We are literally living in The Matrix.

There is no spoon.

So you believe this pope has the authority to declare people as property??
    What I believe doesn't matter one bit. Those in control believe it and that's all that matters. They spend much energy, time and resources to ensure it continues and even expands to cover the entirety of the planet and everyone on it. Most of the energy and resources expended come from the slaves, however. Congress will work a grand total of 8 days in April. You will work how many days? Whose energy is being expended??

Sorry, you still haven't convinced me that there's any way for people to be declared to be anyone's property with any more authority than if I declared Trump to be my property...
    A lack of being convinced doesn't make it any less true, unfortunately.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-11-2017 at 06:01 PM.

What I believe doesn't matter one bit. Those in control believe it and that's all that matters. They spend much energy, time and resources to ensure it continues and even expands to cover the entirety of the planet and everyone on it. Most of the energy and resources expended come from the slaves, however. Congress will work a grand total of 8 days in April. You will work how many days? Whose energy is being expended??

A lack of being convinced doesn't make it any less true, unfortunately.
    Well, is it "true" or isn't it (that someone has authority to declare a human to be property)? You state what you believe isn't important but what those in control believe. Why do you think they have "control"?? It's because people BELIEVE!! The true power is still with "we the People"!! If even 20% will STOP believing, those in "control" will LOSE control! They have NO authority to declare someone as property and YOU need to declare it so instead of trying to preach to others that they have something they do not. Indeed YOU are part of the problem. YOU are believing they have "authority" even though God (your Creator) tells you otherwise.

Time to wake up now...

THIS ONE

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, is it "true" or isn't it (that someone has authority to declare a human to be property)? You state what you believe isn't important but what those in control believe. Why do you think they have "control"?? It's because people BELIEVE!! The true power is still with "we the People"!! If even 20% will STOP believing, those in "control" will LOSE control! They have NO authority to declare someone as property and YOU need to declare it so instead of trying to preach to others that they have something they do not. Indeed YOU are part of the problem. YOU are believing they have "authority" even though God (your Creator) tells you otherwise.

Time to wake up now...
    Post #78
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You're both right.

No one has the authority to claim someone else as property; we are all children of God.

That said, the State claims you as property before you are even born. The marriage license is a contract between 3 entities: you, your SO, and the State. You are legally bound to the State when your parents are married, grandparents, great grandparents etc.

Legally does NOT mean lawfully, but that is an issue not understood by most, in today's world.

We are literally living in The Matrix.

I will quote a very wise woman named Somni 451 - "Truth is singular - it's "versions" are mis-truths"...

We are not "both right". Either someone has authority to declare a human to be property or they do not. If they do not then if they claim they do they are involved in fraud.

Which is it? Property owner or fraudster?

THIS ONE

I will quote a very wise woman named Somni 451 - "Truth is singular - it's "versions" are mis-truths"...

We are not "both right". Either someone has authority to declare a human to be property or they do not. If they do not then if they claim they do they are involved in fraud.

Which is it? Property owner or fraudster?
    It's

THE MATRIX
    There is no spoon.

Sadly we all, as usual, end up arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

There's a way to shut this down, tomorrow.

If we all, myself included, had the guts.

Time to wake up now...
    I'm wide awake. Why do you think I'm sharing this information? I've spent a lot of time figuring out how the matrix works. Again, what I believe doesn't matter. Learn the system and share the information, like I have done in this thread for you. You can't expect people to want to free themselves when they don't even realize that they are captured.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-12-2017 at 11:25 AM.

I'm wide awake. Why do you think I'm sharing this information? I've spent a lot of time figuring out how the matrix works. Again, what I believe doesn't matter. Learn the system and share the information, like I have done in this thread for you. You can't expect people to want to free themselves when they don't even realize that they are captured.
    Exactly my point.
    There is no spoon.

Combine TSA with Health and Human Services and just think of the savings!

The only problem is you are sharing false information... You cannot just declare someone to be "property"!!! You have not shown authority to do so because there IS no authority...

Are you trying to say that the "authority" is because we live in a matrix?? Even in the movie the premise was that the goons (machine) HAD NO AUTHORITY to enslave everyone... What they were doing was in violation of rights. Not even the Matrix authors had AUTHORITY to declare everyone property. They used force to imprison everyone (that's not the same).
    Last edited by ChristianAnarchist; 03-12-2017 at 03:54 PM.

THIS ONE

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's my suggestion to you:

Next time you come back to the US from a foreign country and need to make a flight connection at the port of entry....try to fly through the Miami airport.

Very often at MIA you can just grab your bags and head out without having to talk with a Customs agent nor give him the required declaration. Very often the only person you need to talk to is the immigration officer.

The only problem is you are sharing false information... You cannot just declare someone to be "property"!!! You have not shown authority to do so because there IS no authority...

Are you trying to say that the "authority" is because we live in a matrix?? Even in the movie the premise was that the goons (machine) HAD NO AUTHORITY to enslave everyone... What they were doing was in violation of rights. Not even the Matrix authors had AUTHORITY to declare everyone property. They used force to imprison everyone (that's not the same).
    I'm not sure why you're blaming me for the way the system works. I know this information can be jarring at first but you're getting mad at the wrong person. I'm just telling you how it is. Whether you believe the info to be true is up to you but I can assure you that it is well based in history, facts and research. Best of luck to you, ChristianAnarchist.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-12-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast