Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ICE pulled me aside for "secondary screening" coming back into the USA!!

ICE pulled me aside for "secondary screening" coming back into the USA!!

I'm coming back into the good 'ole USA (you know - the "land of the free") and the immigration people decide to pull me aside for secondary screening. Even with my extensive study of how to handle such situations I did not handle it as well as I should have. They asked me to go into another room where they had a counter and several goons and some waiting chairs for all the "mother-rapers and father-rapers".

After waiting at least 10 minutes they called me up and the very first thing I said was "why am I being detained". That drew a smirk from the goon and when I saw the look he was giving me I stated "you know where this is going". I informed him that I was not going to answer any of his questions and I wanted to know what reason they "detained" me. They would not give me one (of course) and stated that they were "doing their job" (of course I stated that the Nazis said the same thing). I asked them what authority they have and they stated some law and I asked for a copy of it (which they actually provided). When I looked at it it only said they have authority to "inspect and search". I told them (visibly angry by now and raising my voice in front of all the other rapers) I emptied all my pockets into my bags and told them here I am, inspect me and search me and let me go on my way because they are detaining me for an investigation which is outside their jurisdiction. They asked me a few more questions and I firmly told them I'm not answering their questions and to either charge me or let me go. I even turned my back to the desk and held my hands behind my back for the cuffs.

During the course of 20 minutes or so I asked them several times if I'm free to go and at one time the goon said "you can try" in a threatening manor. They were holding my passport (which I would have let them keep if necessary and apply for another). At one point the goon told the supervisor goon who was watching over his shoulder that "I got nothing" and some reference to the fact that he was not the one who flagged me for secondary screening. At that point they decided to go talk to my wife who was waiting for me outside (in spite of the fact that I had texted her to go out of the screening area) and pulled her in to talk to me (as I was visibly angry and making many references to the police state). I did not appreciate them involving her (of course she answered all their questions in spite of my many instructions to never answer goons questions).

After they had their egos stroked by my wife answering their questions they let me go (which they were going to do anyway because the goon said he got nothing on me).

I've had a long discussion with my wife and from now on she goes through ahead of me and after she's through I will go to the desk with some form of prepared statement on paper saying why I'm exercising my right to remain silent and why their own stupid "law" says their only duty is to "inspect and search" (which I will reluctantly allow to get through their goon point). I'm also planning to record the entire event even though they have signs up saying to can't and I will provide the supreme court ruling that says I can (once I find it).

Anyway, if any of you have references to laws and cites I can use in my prepared (border crossing statement) I'm all ears...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome back, and glad you weren't tazed. While you were gone, extreme vetting was implemented for our safety:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-in-pat-downs
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Welcome back, and glad you weren't tazed. While you were gone, extreme vetting was implemented for our safety:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-in-pat-downs
    Oh yeah, got that done too on the way to the connecting flight. The TSA goon basically have me a hand-job...

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Oh yeah, got that done too on the way to the connecting flight. The TSA goon basically have me a hand-job...
    yep

not flying

I'd be too prone to kill

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Really sorry to hear that. Pretty infuriating. Any problems in customs after? Did they flag you there?

A real patriot would wear assless chaps to make TSA inspections easier.

I'm sure that Lindsey Graham has a pair.

I was detained for almost 3 hours a few yrs back while driving into Canada while they searched every inch of my "packed for camping" SUV and made calls to check on my identity and what not. I didn't feel the need to scream racism, nationalism, sexism, or any ism at all. I think they were looking for drugs...which was funny cause I hardly look like I would be a drug dealer.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm coming back into the good 'ole USA (you know - the "land of the free") and the immigration people decide to pull me aside for secondary screening. Even with my extensive study of how to handle such situations I did not handle it as well as I should have. They asked me to go into another room where they had a counter and several goons and some waiting chairs for all the "mother-rapers and father-rapers".

After waiting at least 10 minutes they called me up and the very first thing I said was "why am I being detained". That drew a smirk from the goon and when I saw the look he was giving me I stated "you know where this is going". I informed him that I was not going to answer any of his questions and I wanted to know what reason they "detained" me. They would not give me one (of course) and stated that they were "doing their job" (of course I stated that the Nazis said the same thing). I asked them what authority they have and they stated some law and I asked for a copy of it (which they actually provided). When I looked at it it only said they have authority to "inspect and search". I told them (visibly angry by now and raising my voice in front of all the other rapers) I emptied all my pockets into my bags and told them here I am, inspect me and search me and let me go on my way because they are detaining me for an investigation which is outside their jurisdiction. They asked me a few more questions and I firmly told them I'm not answering their questions and to either charge me or let me go. I even turned my back to the desk and held my hands behind my back for the cuffs.

During the course of 20 minutes or so I asked them several times if I'm free to go and at one time the goon said "you can try" in a threatening manor. They were holding my passport (which I would have let them keep if necessary and apply for another). At one point the goon told the supervisor goon who was watching over his shoulder that "I got nothing" and some reference to the fact that he was not the one who flagged me for secondary screening. At that point they decided to go talk to my wife who was waiting for me outside (in spite of the fact that I had texted her to go out of the screening area) and pulled her in to talk to me (as I was visibly angry and making many references to the police state). I did not appreciate them involving her (of course she answered all their questions in spite of my many instructions to never answer goons questions).

After they had their egos stroked by my wife answering their questions they let me go (which they were going to do anyway because the goon said he got nothing on me).

I've had a long discussion with my wife and from now on she goes through ahead of me and after she's through I will go to the desk with some form of prepared statement on paper saying why I'm exercising my right to remain silent and why their own stupid "law" says their only duty is to "inspect and search" (which I will reluctantly allow to get through their goon point). I'm also planning to record the entire event even though they have signs up saying to can't and I will provide the supreme court ruling that says I can (once I find it).

Anyway, if any of you have references to laws and cites I can use in my prepared (border crossing statement) I'm all ears...
    Are you muslim or something?

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    yep

not flying

I'd be too prone to kill

I spent 2.5 hours in cuffs at EWR in '13 because of my empty holster. I refused to talk. They called in FBI, TSA, PA police... bomb squad onto the plane I was on (a show item just to put it to me), and brought in parameds in hope they could get me into a mental institution for "observtaion". One goon wearing a vest and trying to look all "tactical" told me he would have shot me on the spot and that nobody would have questioned it. The other cops were just a bunch of dopes doing what they are told. The only one decent was the supervisor, a sergeant. He finally got to practically begging me to answer the paramedic's questions so we could all go home.

These people are the enablers of evil.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Nope. Have no interest in flying or even airports.

Just walkin' around is getting difficult enough.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Everyone has to have hobbies. I'm glad you've found one you enjoy.

Have you tried BDSM? You might like it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Glad you made it back OK .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    I was detained for almost 3 hours a few yrs back while driving into Canada while they searched every inch of my "packed for camping" SUV and made calls to check on my identity and what not. I didn't feel the need to scream racism, nationalism, sexism, or any ism at all. I think they were looking for drugs...which was funny cause I hardly look like I would be a drug dealer.
    That's the most successful kind of drug smuggler...

THIS ONE

Are you muslim or something?
    Worse... A Christian Anarchist...

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Everyone has to have hobbies. I'm glad you've found one you enjoy.

Have you tried BDSM? You might like it.
    I'm willing to try almost anything once...

THIS ONE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    They did not and I would not have provided them. Next time I travel I'm backing up all my photos and videos to Mega before I come back so I have no worries about any "seizure" they care to make. I'm also planning to make some kind of mount for my gopro that straps around my neck and makes it very difficult to remove and blocks the start-stop button on the camera so they can't turn it off. I'm planning an all out assault on promoting liberty to these goons on my next trip. You might not hear from me for a few weeks after that trip...

THIS ONE

I've done some searching and I am not able to find that it's ok to video within the building where they "process" you. It seems that the "right to record" only has been validated for public places which I don't think applies to the immigration screening area. If I'm wrong, I'd like some info on recording within their building...

THIS ONE

Worse... A Christian Anarchist...
    I empathize.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    A real patriot would wear assless chaps to make TSA inspections easier.

I'm sure that Lindsey Graham has a pair.
    LOL

Legally they do have the right to detain you and search you and your bags or vehicle upon entry to the country, it's been that way for a long time this wasn't something new post 9/11. However you are not legally required to answer any questions. You are well within your rights to inform them you wish to remain silent. Of course this will cause you major delays and if you have something prohibited hidden they will probably find it anyway. I have no idea about the filming.

In your case if you think you can't control your comments, it's probably best to remain silent and let them do what they want then go on your way.

For starters.

Q.If I am selected for a longer interview when I am coming into the United States, what can I do?

A.If you are a U.S. citizen and the officers’ questions become intrusive, you have the right to talk to a lawyer before answering any questions. You should be aware that refusing to cooperate with officers may result in delay and/or further inspection. If you are a lawful permanent resident, your right to talk to a lawyer depends on the circumstances. If the officers’ questions become intrusive, you may ask to speak to a lawyer but, in some situations, officers have the authority to refuse to allow you to speak to a lawyer before you answer their questions. If you are a non-citizen visa holder selected for further questioning, you may ask to talk to a lawyer but you generally do not have the right to consult a lawyer before answering the officers’ questions. Importantly, for anyone attempting to enter the United States, if a customs officer or border agent informs you that you are under arrest, or if it becomes clear that he or she suspects you have committed a crime, you have the right to talk to a lawyer before answering any questions.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-right...ports-entry-us

Mandatory body cavity groping is the price we pay to live in a civilized society.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

They expect Americans to be armed to the teeth. If you did not have a cache of weapons to declare, then they look for the hidden ones.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can only imagine how safe you must feel.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Jeez... which LPOE did you cross so that I know to avoid it!

Noose is tightening and the water is getting hotter in this frog-pot, friends.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Jeez... which LPOE did you cross so that I know to avoid it!

Noose is tightening and the water is getting hotter in this frog-pot, friends.
    Mexican grandma who has been in the US since 1978 and was working on her citizenship was just "captured" by ICE in a Walmart parking lot here, grabbed from her family (all citizens), thrown into jail, and then taken to Mexico, and left with no money, cell phone, anything- and doesn't know a soul in Mexico.

She was never on welfare, worked like a dog all of her life, the gov was well aware of where she was and lived.

I feel so much safer now.
    There is no spoon.

I don't fly because I know I would go to jail or die in their trying.

My Canadian husband is going to visit his parents next month. I told him he better have his stuff in order or he could get deported to Scandinavia. He's very blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They expect Americans to be armed to the teeth. If you did not have a cache of weapons to declare, then they look for the hidden ones.
    I used to just break down a rifle and shotgun in a case and after they ooh and ahh over that and I tell them I am going hunting they let me through without looking at all the other stuff . Misdirection
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-07-2017 at 08:09 PM.
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast