Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Obama Wiretapped Trump at Trump Tower Prior to Election

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You know what's so frustrating?

WE TOLD YOU SO, DIMWIT!!!

We tried to warn you, tried to tell you this was going to happen, tried to get you and the AmeriKunt people to understand and get angry about this and stop it, ten, twenty, thirty years ago when we might have been able to do something.

But YOU didn't want to listen.

And now it's too late.

ARRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Pretty much my rant on the drive home while listening to the schmuck after picking up the Miss.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-05-2017 at 04:02 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hannity said that if his privacy was invaded as part of the Obama era’s political machinations to negatively impact Trump, he will not sit back quietly.

“I will sue the living pants off of anybody who did it — I promise you that. And I will stop at nothing. And I have the means to attack this for years. And I’ll do it. And I’ll do it on behalf of every American’s right to privacy and to be able to make a confidential phone call or send a text or an email to their friends and loved ones,” he said.
    He's coming around?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Pretty much my rant on the drive home while listening to the schmuck after picking up the Miss.
    Like to lose my mind over $#@! like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Like to lose my mind over $#@! like this...
    Well, he's got the money. And the lawyers. And, and, and........

If the dumbass would have just gotten his listener base to raise pitchforks and torches when Snowden made his dump chances are this wouldn't be an issue. But oh noes, muh national securities!

This scandal keeps growing:

Rand Paul requests info on whether Obama surveilled him

By Joe Uchill - 05/05/17 11:21 AM

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) says he has asked the intelligence community and White House for any evidence that he was surveilled by former President Barack Obama.
    "I have formally requested from the WH and the Intel Committees info on whether I was surveilled by Obama admin and or the Intel community!" Paul tweeted Friday.
    The tweet appears to build off of President Trump's claim, presented without evidence, that the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower during last year's presidential race.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...surveilled-him

Related

Kucinich: I Was Wiretapped As A Congressman, Obama's wars created these refugees

Yes, There Could Be Serious Legal Problems if Obama Admin Involved in Illegal Surveillance

Jeff Sessions won't rule out a special prosecutor for Obama DOJ

Susan Rice’s White House Unmasking: A Watergate-style Scandal

Barrack Obama is a bad, sick guy – Donald Trump

James Woods on Obama: He’s the ‘gift from hell’
    The Washington Times Thursday
    The latest came this week, in response to a report from British press that revealed the National Security Agency commonly provides Israel with intelligence data — without first stripping out private and personal information on American citizens. The Guardian in London reported the item, the latest in its coverage of document leaks from Edward Snowden.
    Mr. Woods unleashed his views of the matter — and of Mr. Obama's role in allowing the practice to occur — on Twitter.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/12/james-woods-obama-hes-gift-hell/

"BECAUSE... I AM"

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/BeatriceofEste/s...09440322424832

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...36711031078913

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112