Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Wiretapped Trump at Trump Tower Prior to Election

Obama Wiretapped Trump at Trump Tower Prior to Election

Holy chit.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Impeach the bastard and take his retirement and security detail.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

For a president who has witnessed intelligence agencies doing stuff behind his back, how is it that he thinks Obama and not the intelligence who have supposedly targeted him as president did it?

And that's if you believe his lying as*. Also why is wire tapping in quotation marks?

Like Trump isn't wire tapping Obama right now as well.

Uh. Government wire taps everybody. Why does he think he's special?

Also, "sacred" election process. Lol. I bet they didn't catch those words on the tap back then.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Also, "sacred" election process. Lol. I bet they didn't catch those words on the tap back then.
    Why doesn't everybody - especially those so close to the meat grinder - understand that every e-mail, phone call, text, etc is recorded and 'tapped'?

I don't like Trump, but I see what he's doing and agree with the strategy. Obama et all have decided to make an issue of the "crime" of members of the Trump campaign having some contact with Russian officials prior to Trump taking office and possibly during the campaign. So Trump is firing back making an issue of a possibly real crime of Obama illegally wire tapping Trump for political reasons.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I don't like Trump, but I see what he's doing and agree with the strategy. Obama et all have decided to make an issue of the "crime" of members of the Trump campaign having some contact with Russian officials prior to Trump taking office and possibly during the campaign. So Trump is firing back making an issue of a possibly real crime of Obama illegally wire tapping Trump for political reasons.
    You know, it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit to see that smug mug in front of a grand jury.
    "The Patriarch"

Yeah, I still call BS. Instead, he could have said "I've learned that our government was wiretapping everyone illegally. Including political figures and even including me. This has to stop. I am writing an executive order to immediately demand all government agencies cease and desist unless they have a properly secured warrant."

That would be something. Instead we get a self-serving deflection. $#@! this guy. He's not special. We all knew this was happening and this asshat still wants to execute the guy who told us about it. I'm glad he's feeling the pain. Just as glad as when Feinstein found out she was being tapped.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

TRUMP: OBAMA BUGGED THE TOWER

on top of drudge lol

maybe fake news. wait and see

In an astonishing series of early morning tweets, the firebrand President claimed his predecessor had bugged his phones during the “very sacred election process”, slamming the allegations as a “Nixon/Watergate” scandal.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/300940...-election-win/

is it legal? What did Snowden taught us?

That is believable news .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    is it legal? What did Snowden taught us?
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Are you in favor of such activities?

Don't you think Trump tweeting about it might change public opinion on the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Holy chit.

Won't be too surprising considering the revelations that came out about Obama's expansive spying programs during Snowden leaks.
    Such a tactic would be in line with a pattern of extraordinary zeal that he has displayed in targetting political opponents looking at tactics used against his own pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright and pastor's daughter, family lawyer of Miriam Carey, author of anti Obama book D'Souza and others.

And there would be a context.
    Quote:
    It is possible but it won't be in a vacuum as there have been ongoing tensions between the two going back years. To be fair, Trump had also unleashed very harsh attacks on him while DGP was in office including leading the birther campaign, calling him founder of ISIS, calling him stupid among other things. Despite initial pleasantries displayed during "transition" following Trump win, Trump has continued to make underhanded attacks like recently inviting to White House Philippines Prez who had told Obama "go to hell" and called him SOAW twice.
    DGP is also accused of plotting landmines for Trump during his last days in office while in pubic wishing him success.

Team Obama keeps laying new land mines for Trump

Related

James Woods on Obama: He’s the ‘gift from hell that keeps on giving’

The Washington Times Thursday, September 12, 2013

The latest came this week, in response to a report from British press that revealed the National Security Agency commonly provides Israel with intelligence data — without first stripping out private and personal information on American citizens.
    The Guardian in London reported the item, the latest in its coverage of document leaks from Edward Snowden.
    Mr. Woods unleashed his views of the matter — and of Mr. Obama's role in allowing the practice to occur — on Twitter.
    He wrote: "Report: Data on Americans shared with Israel ... Obama: the gift from hell that keeps on giving."

Are you in favor of such activities?

Don't you think Trump tweeting about it might change public opinion on the subject?
    Why the hell should it, aren't most people not living in a cave already aware of it? And Snowdens role in exposing it?
    "The Patriarch"

Is that the kind of country you want to live in? Incite a wave of fear and paranoia, declare your political opponent a Russian stooge because you said so, use that allegation to get a rubber stamp from a kangaroo FISA court, listen into your political opponent's campaign conversations with secret wiretaps and use that material to stay in perpetual power.

Trump is fighting back. He is a good guy. I can feel it in my guts.

You have me confused with someone else apparently. I've always been against the surveillance state.

So, you think he's going to end it?
    "The Patriarch"

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...trump-policies

Obama Ordered Abuse Of Intelligence To Sabotage Trump Policies

In its last months the Obama administration ordered the intelligence agencies to collect and distribute information of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. This to prevent any change by the Trump administration of the hostile policy towards Russia that the Obama administration instituted. The intent was also gives the intelligence services blackmail material to prevent any changes in their undue, freewheeling independence.

The above is reported in a rather short New York Times piece published yesterday. The reporting angle captured in the headline is biased to set the Obama efforts into a positive light. But the Obama Administration Rushed to Preserve Intelligence of Russian Election Hacking.

But make no mistake. Not single shred of evidence has been provided that "Russia hacked the election" or had anything to do with various leaks of Clinton related emails. A lot of fluff and chaff was thrown around but not even one tiny bit of evidence.

The effort was clearly to sabotage the announced policy of the incoming administration of seeking better relations with Russia. Obama intended to undermine the will of the voters by abusing instruments of the state.

Excerpts from the piece:
    In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.
    It is completely normal for any campaign, and especially an incoming administration, to have contacts with foreign government officials.

Such contacts are needed to prepare policies and to get the facts right to plan and run a consistent foreign policy. I am very sure that there were hundreds of talks between Trump campaign and incoming administration officials with Israeli, European and Arab officials. These are regular contacts and they do not violate any law. There was and is no reasons at all to pick out talks with Russian officials as something sinister or even illegal. Again - no evidence has been provided that Russia somehow interfered in US elections. None at all. There was no sound reason to give special treatment to campaign contacts with Russia.
    American allies, including the British and the Dutch, had provided information describing meetings in European cities between Russian officials — and others close to Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — and associates of President-elect Trump, according to three former American officials who requested anonymity in discussing classified intelligence.
    Separately, American intelligence agencies had intercepted communications of Russian officials, some of them within the Kremlin, discussing contacts with Trump associates.

Here the NYT is divulging "sources and methods" - usually the holy grail for the intelligence community. US intelligence is intercepting communication "within the Kremlin"? That is surely of interest to Russian counter-intelligence. One also has to ask who ordered the European intelligence services to watch over US contacts with Russia. Were similar orders given to the Dutch secret services to report on contacts of the Clinton campaign with Israeli officials? Undue influencing attempts of Israeli politicians on US policies are legend. Were they watched? If not why not?
    Mr. Trump has denied that his campaign had any contact with Russian officials, and at one point he openly suggested the American spy agencies had cooked up intelligence suggesting that the Russian government had tried to meddle in the presidential election. Mr. Trump has accused the Obama administration of hyping the Russia story line as a way to discredit his new administration.
    Guess what - Trump is right. The "Russian hacking" story is not backed by any evidence at all. It IS cooked up. And to say Trump "accused" the Obama administration of attempts to "discredit his new administration" is quite weak. The article says exactly that. How else could one interpret the following section?
    As Inauguration Day approached, Obama White House officials grew convinced that the intelligence was damning and that they needed to ensure that as many people as possible inside government could see it, even if people without security clearances could not. Some officials began asking specific questions at intelligence briefings, knowing the answers would be archived and could be easily unearthed by investigators — including the Senate Intelligence Committee, which in early January announced an inquiry into Russian efforts to influence the election.

At intelligence agencies, there was a push to process as much raw intelligence as possible into analyses, and to keep the reports at a relatively low classification level to ensure as wide a readership as possible across the government — and, in some cases, among European allies. This allowed the upload of as much intelligence as possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by American analysts to share information.

There was also an effort to pass reports and other sensitive materials to Congress. In one instance, the State Department sent a cache of documents marked “secret” to Senator Benjamin Cardin of Maryland days before the Jan. 20 inauguration.
    The "intelligence community", it is specifically the CIA here which campaigned on the Clinton side, manipulated the classification of secrets for the sole purpose of instigating witch-hunt investigations against the incoming Trump administration. Such secrets were then used to decapitate the Trump administration with the first casualty being his selected national security advisor Flynn. We currently see an attack on the administration's attorney general Session for a routine talk with the Russian ambassador. This based on "Justice department officials", i.e. FBI flunkies. Why would they know who Sessions legitimately met in his function as US Senator?

Slandered intelligence analysis was classified in low categories with the aim of distributing it far and wide and to practically guarantee that it would "leak" to the media. The real facts though were hidden as much as possible to provide no material for the Trump administration's defense.
    The opposite happened with the most sensitive intelligence, including the names of sources and the identities of foreigners who were regularly monitored. Officials tightened the already small number of people who could access that information. They knew the information could not be kept from the new president or his top advisers, but wanted to narrow the number of people who might see the information, officials said.
    Everyone was to receive the slander "analysis" the intelligence services provided but no one was supposed to know the sources and the real facts. This would make sure that the anti-Russia and anti-Trump "analysis" would leak but not the weak bits of facts it is based upon.

To repeat: The Obama administration and the intelligence services spared no effort to sabotage the policies of the incoming Trump administration and prepared the grounds for baseless investigation against it. A lot of dirt is now thrown based on that effort and the hope is that some may stick.

The whole effort by the Obama administration started only after Trump was elected:
    In early December, Mr. Obama ordered the intelligence community to conduct a full assessment of the Russian campaign. In the weeks before the assessment was released in January, the intelligence community combed through databases for an array of communications and other information — some of which was months old by then — and began producing reports that showed there were contacts during the campaign between Trump associates and Russian officials.

rest of article here..http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...trump-policies
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

So, you think he's going to end it?

$#@! no he's not going to end it!

Don't worry though all the techy spycraft will be used for the right team this time.

Yeah, I still call BS. Instead, he could have said "I've learned that our government was wiretapping everyone illegally. Including political figures and even including me. This has to stop. I am writing an executive order to immediately demand all government agencies cease and desist unless they have a properly secured warrant."

That would be something. Instead we get a self-serving deflection. $#@! this guy. He's not special. We all knew this was happening and this asshat still wants to execute the guy who told us about it. I'm glad he's feeling the pain. Just as glad as when Feinstein found out she was being tapped.
    Oh Trump is an ass. Note I started my response with "I don't like Trump." If you want a statesman that's Ron Paul. Yes Trump is out for Trump. But sometimes selfish people accidentally help others. Trump is being accidentally helpful by pointing out the BS on the other side. Now here's the question. How can we make this selfish act useful to us? Well...while Trump supporting teocons are angry at the NSA we need to fan the flames. Screw waiting for Trump to make an executive order. We should call into Mark Levin, Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and others and express our "outrage" that the NSA would dare spy on "herr leader" and then demand congress take corrective action. If you haven't learned anything about executive order from Trump's first 100 days you should know this. An executive order is only safe as long as that executive is in power. Say if Trump did what you suggest. What's to stop the next POS POTUS from reversing it? An act of congress is a bit harder to turn around. (i.e. Obamacare).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    No $#@!.
    "The Patriarch"

Oh Trump is an ass. Note I started my response with "I don't like Trump." If you want a statesman that's Ron Paul. Yes Trump is out for Trump. But sometimes selfish people accidentally help others. Trump is being accidentally helpful by pointing out the BS on the other side. Now here's the question. How can we make this selfish act useful to us? Well...while Trump supporting teocons are angry at the NSA we need to fan the flames. Screw waiting for Trump to make an executive order. We should call into Mark Levin, Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and others and express our "outrage" that the NSA would dare spy on "herr leader" and then demand congress take corrective action. If you haven't learned anything about executive order from Trump's first 100 days you should know this. An executive order is only safe as long as that executive is in power. Say if Trump did what you suggest. What's to stop the next POS POTUS from reversing it? An act of congress is a bit harder to turn around. (i.e. Obamacare).
    Oh, I didn't mean to suggest that the EO would be the end of it!! It's just something he could do today to stop it until legislation could be passed. But he won't. Because he likes it just as much as the next President and the last. Now that he's got that power, he will never give it up!

As far as the teocons go? If they only opposed these wiretaps when they're being used against them, nothing is going to change. It'll continue to be a political hot potato to be lobbed back and forth every election cycle.

Is that the kind of country you want to live in? Incite a wave of fear and paranoia, declare your political opponent a Russian stooge because you said so, use that allegation to get a rubber stamp from a kangaroo FISA court, listen into your political opponent's campaign conversations with secret wiretaps and use that material to stay in perpetual power.

Lol. Did you feel the same way when Feinstein complained?! You know... in your guts???

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Obama was groomed as a deep state creature in his youth. Trump was left with no other alternative than to challenge the deep state hierarchy with his military backed faction. These outbursts indicate the first trials to clean the stable so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Probably right, he didn't even run on such a platform and previous regime would be now regretting why they put in place/dramatically expanded such programs.
    There could be some serious blowbacks and use of such programs against Obama-Hillary-neocons camps if above claims are grounded in facts. Trumpster may even tweet "legal justification" for such actions as he had already called Obama "founder of ISIS".

'THIS IS WATERGATE'
    Donald Trump claims ‘sick’ Barack Obama had his ‘phones tapped in Trump Tower’ before US election win
    The US President unleashed a string of tweets slamming his predecessor
    By Brittany Vonow and Mark Hodge
    4th March 2017

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast