Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 241

Thread: What happened to all the Fair/Flat Taxxers?

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    One of the mods recently posted that Zippy is pretty open about being a Democrat.

    I'd like to see that. Zip mostly declines to answer his voting choices when I aks him. He said he voted for Gary Johnson, which I might believe; however, he never acknowledges voting for Brock, Feinstein, Boxer, etc. when I ask him about those.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #152



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I'd like to see that. Zip mostly declines to answer his voting choices when I aks him. He said he voted for Gary Johnson, which I might believe; however, he never acknowledges voting for Brock, Feinstein, Boxer, etc. when I ask him about those.
    Zippy is still waiting for the naturalization process to complete. He can not really vote. He was told participating on the liberty forum may help with the application and he took it to heart.

  6. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    No it isn't. It's a liberal tell.
    Great. Find the law then and get back to us.

  7. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    One of the mods recently posted that Zippy is pretty open about being a Democrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I'd like to see that.
    Yes, I would too. Funny how nobody can find the evidence they insist is there.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    He said he voted for Gary Johnson
    That's certainly interesting. So the Johnson voter is a Democrat troll, but the Trump trannies aren't?

  8. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I support the mission of the site, not sure where you are getting the idea that I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Timo's man is commenting on other peoples' support for the site mission. That's rich.

  9. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Timo's man is commenting on other peoples' support for the site mission. That's rich.

  10. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Yes, I would too. Funny how nobody can find the evidence they insist is there.
    What would be even funnier is you showing all Zip's posts that support your statement of "everything I've seen from him here seems fairly conservative/libertarian."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  11. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    With all this smoking out of "liberals" going on, the obvious question- why is it such a big deal to certain folks? Seems like it would be a good thing if these people are coming here, and flaming them is probably not the best way to turn them on to liberty-oriented ideas.
    Concerned shill is deeply concerned.

    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    How do I not belong here? And who are you to decide?
    You $h!t up discussion. Your intellectually dishonest and prevent serious criticism of Trump to happen because you shills don't know how to make a libertarian/pro-liberty argument. You make a liberal democrat argument which is basically typical $h!tflinging. A lot of us do want to discuss Trump's actions with a critical eye and seriousness because there is historical events transpiring within the deep state civilian coup with Trump's counter coup. And you instead are here being shills with your heads up your ass for your little corporate masters.

    Mods need to get rid of you and members like Zippyjuan. We all know what you are doing, and it has nothing to do with others supporting Trump's administration.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  12. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post



    You $h!t up discussion. Your intellectually dishonest and prevent serious criticism of Trump to happen because you shills don't know how to make a libertarian/pro-liberty argument. You make a liberal democrat argument which is basically typical $h!tflinging. A lot of us do want to discuss Trump's actions with a critical eye and seriousness because there is historical events transpiring within the deep state civilian coup with Trump's counter coup. And you instead are here being shills with your heads up your ass for your little corporate masters.

    Mods need to get rid of you and members like Zippyjuan. We all know what you are doing, and it has nothing to do with others supporting Trump's administration.

    I think this hits it on the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Concerned shill is deeply concerned.



    You $h!t up discussion. Your intellectually dishonest and prevent serious criticism of Trump to happen because you shills don't know how to make a libertarian/pro-liberty argument. You make a liberal democrat argument which is basically typical $h!tflinging. A lot of us do want to discuss Trump's actions with a critical eye and seriousness because there is historical events transpiring within the deep state civilian coup with Trump's counter coup. And you instead are here being shills with your heads up your ass for your little corporate masters.

    Mods need to get rid of you and members like Zippyjuan. We all know what you are doing, and it has nothing to do with others supporting Trump's administration.
    And name-calling and insults is definitely the best way to show your own intellectual dishonesty.

    Try reading the Ron Paul forum and behaving with his kind of decorum.........???
    There is no spoon.

  15. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And name-calling and insults is definitely the best way to show your own intellectual dishonesty.

    Try reading the Ron Paul forum and behaving with his kind of decorum.........???
    FYI, there is no need treating shills like they are deserve to be treated with respect. In fact, its laughable.

    They are here for a specific purpose and that isn't to be a contributing part of the community. They are here with a specific political agenda and that is to create the type of contentious and antagonistic environment those two have created on behalf of larger parties and organizations that have targeted RonPaulForums among other online forums.

    You can tell when a liberty minded Ron Paul Forum member is a purist and when one is a pragmatist. I've been here for years. My "intellectual dishonesty" isn't called into question because I treat shills as they should be treated. As they say: it is, to laugh. By calling them shills and reminding them they are all sorts of wonderfully explicit names to demean and mock them it makes the community generally happy. Well excluding the shills. I mean even their bosses mock them behind their back. Why get angry at little o'l me?

    “They’re always there; they’re always working around the clock,”

    “I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God Bless them!” -Paul Begala
    Also, don't pretend I am dumb enough not to see the hilarious irony of you saying I am misbehaving, when the two in question are consistently causing legitimate friction with their $h!tflinging. I am also not here purposely creating a contentious environment. I have treated you with respect because I have not yet viewed your postings which are usually a consistent defense of the shills as part of a larger shilling pattern/strategy.
    Last edited by Athan; 03-06-2017 at 04:43 PM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  16. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    there is historical events transpiring within the deep state civilian coup with Trump's counter coup
    This is often quoted as if it's that simple. Pre-alt-right, us old fogies used to call the "deep state" the "national security establishment."

    But neither the deep state nor the establishment exists as some monolithic entity with a unified, agreed upon mission.

    Another RPF member, before he wisely self-banned (death by mod I guess) stated it best:

    That's because your establishment/anti-establishment paradigm is faulty.

    There is no "The Establishment."

    There is a constellation of special interests advocating statism in various forms, who often fight amongst themselves.
    You're right, it is interesting to see who the new guy pisses off. But I don't for a moment think he's upended any significant element of the nation-state, particularly in the halls of war. Nothing trump has done or proposed since taking office threatens anything of the sort. A few of the names may change as they have since before Eisenhower's MIC warning, but the new blood is mixing neatly right into the swamp.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

  17. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    This is often quoted as if it's that simple. Pre-alt-right, us old fogies used to call the "deep state" the "national security establishment."

    But neither the deep state nor the establishment exists as some monolithic entity with a unified, agreed upon mission.

    Another RPF member, before he wisely self-banned (death by mod I guess) stated it best:

    You're right, it is interesting to see who the new guy pisses off. But I don't for a moment think he's upended any significant element of the nation-state, particularly in the halls of war. Nothing trump has done or proposed since taking office threatens anything of the sort. A few of the names may change as they have since before Eisenhower's MIC warning, but the new blood is mixing neatly right into the swamp.
    What a wonderful post! Yes, I agree to a certain point. This is what what I initially meant though that so much is transpiring that is historical.

    For many years, what you posted was pretty much accurate. THEN came the wikileaks discovery of the Clinton Foundation's pay-for-play schemes. Now instead of "constellation of special interests advocating statism in various forms, who often fight amongst themselves", we have a POWERFUL special interest that positioned some very heavy pieces within the body of the deep state constellation because the body of evidence that came out disturbed a lot of people in the deep state.

    As well as revelations that Huma Abedin was likely a Saudi spy. As well as the likelyhood that the pedophile rings were more insidious than just rich and powerful @$$holes partaking in raping of children. That it likely was supported by foreign state actors such as Saudi Arabia and Israel which allowed them to have such a powerful stranglehold on members of Congress. You know, in case they acted like Rand Paul and didn't clap hard enough for an Israeli prime minister. This created a seismic shift within the government intelligence community. One where we now have groups dealing serious power plays between JSOC and CIA.

    Listen, Trump is one guy. He couldn't not have riled up so many specific people who usually pretend to be on opposing sides under normal neocon/liberal democrat rule. Trump knew things like moving to fire the 7th floor of a state department group within a month of taking office. There is some serious $h!t going down inside the constellation. To dismiss/condemn Trump; or act like he's untouchable man who can do no wrong is folly.
    Last edited by Athan; 03-06-2017 at 06:14 PM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  18. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    FYI, there is no need treating shills like they are deserve to be treated with respect. In fact, its laughable.

    They are here for a specific purpose and that isn't to be a contributing part of the community. They are here with a specific political agenda and that is to create the type of contentious and antagonistic environment those two have created on behalf of larger parties and organizations that have targeted RonPaulForums among other online forums.

    You can tell when a liberty minded Ron Paul Forum member is a purist and when one is a pragmatist. I've been here for years. My "intellectual dishonesty" isn't called into question because I treat shills as they should be treated. As they say: it is, to laugh. By calling them shills and reminding them they are all sorts of wonderfully explicit names to demean and mock them it makes the community generally happy. Well excluding the shills. I mean even their bosses mock them behind their back. Why get angry at little o'l me?



    Also, don't pretend I am dumb enough not to see the hilarious irony of you saying I am misbehaving, when the two in question are consistently causing legitimate friction with their $h!tflinging. I am also not here purposely creating a contentious environment. I have treated you with respect because I have not yet viewed your postings which are usually a consistent defense of the shills as part of a larger shilling pattern/strategy.


    Yep; nailed it again. Someone please + rep that man.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  19. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    FYI, there is no need treating shills like they are deserve to be treated with respect. In fact, its laughable.

    They are here for a specific purpose and that isn't to be a contributing part of the community. They are here with a specific political agenda and that is to create the type of contentious and antagonistic environment those two have created on behalf of larger parties and organizations that have targeted RonPaulForums among other online forums.

    You can tell when a liberty minded Ron Paul Forum member is a purist and when one is a pragmatist. I've been here for years. My "intellectual dishonesty" isn't called into question because I treat shills as they should be treated. As they say: it is, to laugh. By calling them shills and reminding them they are all sorts of wonderfully explicit names to demean and mock them it makes the community generally happy. Well excluding the shills. I mean even their bosses mock them behind their back. Why get angry at little o'l me?



    Also, don't pretend I am dumb enough not to see the hilarious irony of you saying I am misbehaving, when the two in question are consistently causing legitimate friction with their $h!tflinging. I am also not here purposely creating a contentious environment. I have treated you with respect because I have not yet viewed your postings which are usually a consistent defense of the shills as part of a larger shilling pattern/strategy.
    I'm not angry at little o'l you. I'm tired of the insults.

    I have been here since I was 16 and campaigned for RP before I could vote- have seen a lot of interesting stuff- but NEVER have I seen such enormous frothing bull$#@! than from Trump-lovers. I've been called everything from an SWJ to a Muslim because I'm not a fan.

    @Zippyjuan posts different POVs- baaaad Zippy- how dare he!

    @CPUd began posting counter-Trump posts when all the Trump lovers, who were asked NOT to support Trump on the forum, continued to do so. Their only argument was to call him names.

    @TheCount is just plain dry humor and can be incredibly funny, when you get it- He is also tired of being called names because he is not a Trump-lover.

    And the truely hilarious irony is that all the name-calling/insult-throwers cause more views on the so-called shills' posts than would ever happen if they just let them slide.
    There is no spoon.

  20. #167
    I remember when someone was calling Ender a Muslim all up and down these boards. Because of 1 post where they called him a Muslim and he didn't explicitly deny it.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  21. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I remember when someone was calling Ender a Muslim all up and down these boards. Because of 1 post where they called him a Muslim and he didn't explicitly deny it.
    That was when I was defending the 1st Amendment against the proposed Trump position of making all American Muslims register with the state. This could set a very unwanted precedence for all religions. The 1838 Extermination Order against all Mormons in Missouri was only rescinded in 1976. Up until then you could legally kill a Mormon on the streets.

    And I did deny being a Muslim, as I am a Christian Minister Under a Vow of Poverty.
    There is no spoon.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I'm not angry at little o'l you. I'm tired of the insults.

    And the truely hilarious irony is that all the name-calling/insult-throwers cause more views on the so-called shills' posts than would ever happen if they just let them slide.
    You realize, that if they were legitimately were not shills, it is they that are responsible for it. Not you. FURTHER, if at any time, if *I* was in their exact position, it would be easy for me to remedy it and correct the situation and end the venom directed at me within a post or two. People here aren't gullible nor do we act like social justice warriors or communists. Most of us have better than decent reasoning faculties when compared to the average American. We hated Obama because he was a continuation of Bush neocon policies. Not because of a liberal/conservative slant.

    So, don't be so naive, and don't act like we are incorrigible. There are in fact NO innocent victims found here in this little $h!t fest. Deflecting "oh well these supporters are rabid supporter for politican X" is no excuse. They purposely bringing down the forum quality with their low IQ elementary playground posting and squabbles. They are dishonest, bias, and petulant and people are simply calling it out because THE MODS ARE NOT FUCXING DOING ANYTHING.

    They are acting just like the mainstream media, and frankly most of us have beef with the mainstream media after Ron Paul, and are wise to the $h1+ they are trying to do with Trump. Here they are creating stupid posts like "Trump held his daughter this way instead of having 6 inches of space between this body part and so" or other examples of ridiculous posting that completely destroys any credibility. They act like Trump is the reason they can't get laid. It's beyond nonsensical. It's downright vindictive and repulsive.

    They are turning even legitimate criticisms of Trump's decisions into a fuxin joke. Like Trump's military budget increase not being required when he needs to get a handle on why the military annually has billions of dollars mysteriously disappearing. But airing that grievance here is just like asking who wants to walk into a building to address a crying baby in a building full of shrill shrieking, noxious and angry idiots? Only other idiots. This is why even I don't bother criticizing Trump. This $h1+ keeps up, if he has the feds lock up critics, even I'm going to just ignore it and change the channel.
    Last edited by Athan; 03-06-2017 at 09:00 PM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  24. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    You realize, that if they were legitimately were not shills, it is they that are responsible for it. Not you. FURTHER, if at any time, if *I* was in their exact position, it would be easy for me to remedy it and correct the situation and end the venom directed at me within a post or two. People here aren't gullible nor do we act like social justice warriors or communists. Most of us have better than decent reasoning faculties when compared to the average American. We hated Obama because he was a continuation of Bush neocon policies. Not because of a liberal/conservative slant.

    So, don't be so naive, and don't act like we are incorrigible. There are in fact NO innocent victims found here in this little $h!t fest. Deflecting "oh well these supporters are rabid supporter for politican X" is no excuse. They purposely bringing down the forum quality with their low IQ elementary playground posting and squabbles. They are dishonest, bias, and petulant and people are simply calling it out because THE MODS ARE NOT FUCXING DOING ANYTHING.

    They are acting just like the mainstream media, and frankly most of us have beef with the mainstream media after Ron Paul, and are wise to the $h1+ they are trying to do with Trump. Here they are creating stupid posts like "Trump held his daughter this way instead of having 6 inches of space between this body part and so" or other examples of ridiculous posting that completely destroys any credibility. They act like Trump is the reason they can't get laid. It's beyond nonsensical. It's downright vindictive and repulsive.

    They are turning even legitimate criticisms of Trump's decisions into a fuxin joke. Like Trump's military budget increase not being required when he needs to get a handle on why the military annually has billions of dollars mysteriously disappearing. Who want's to walk into a building to address a crying baby in a room of shrill shrieking, noxious and angry idiots?
    Show me where these guys have called any forum members names. It is not THEY who are creating the $#@!storm- it is Trumpateers. If y'all were a bit more civil, it would do a lot to bring others to understand your way of thinking, but, except for a very few, it has never happened- only insults, name-calling and blargadee blar.

    Maybe read Ron Paul's forum and get HIS perspective on El Trumpo?

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ch-Libertarian
    There is no spoon.

  25. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Show me where these guys have called any forum members names. It is not THEY who are creating the $#@!storm- it is Trumpateers. If y'all were a bit more civil, it would do a lot to bring others to understand your way of thinking, but, except for a very few, it has never happened- only insults, name-calling and blargadee blar.

    Maybe read Ron Paul's forum and get HIS perspective on El Trumpo?

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ch-Libertarian
    It isn't name calling by them to others. No one cares about that. You think anyone cares if you called so and so or me a coxsock? Hell no. It is the $h!tflinging. How is it you missed the point of many of my paragraphs, analogies, and explanations?
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  26. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    What would be even funnier is you showing all Zip's posts that support your statement of "everything I've seen from him here seems fairly conservative/libertarian."
    Again, anyone can just click his profile and see his entire posting history. If there's anything very liberal there, I haven't seen it.

    I can't say the same for a large number of Trump trannies who post her regularly.

  27. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    It isn't name calling by them to others. No one cares about that. You think anyone cares if you called so and so or me a coxsock? Hell no. It is the $h!tflinging. How is it you missed the point of many of my paragraphs, analogies, and explanations?
    Same way you've missed mine?

    I just want to see decent dialog, and not ridiculous insults. It does your cause no good.
    There is no spoon.

  28. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Same way you've missed mine?

    I just want to see decent dialog, and not ridiculous insults. It does your cause no good.
    I didn't miss yours.

    I keep trying to explain to you, the source of the lack of decent dialogue is directly because of Zippyjuan and CPU'd. They keep turning everything into "Trump's fault" by default if it is relating to an event in the Trump's administration. The event turns immediately into a form of slander on Trump whether he deserved it or not. It completely and PURPOSELY ruins the direction of the thread.

    One example, the recent increased round up of pedophile criminals turned immediately into somehow bashing Trump. They clearly politicized an event that was not political in nature. You would think "Oh hey people raping children being arrested" is a good thing that Trump's administration is doing.

    However, they are shills, and that type of general group consensus is a bad thing according to them. Suddenly we who are talking about it, are somehow claiming Trump is the lone ranger going in doing the house to house operations and round up. Or hey that's all well and good but look how Ivanka Trump is leaning on Trump's leg. It's intentional. They don't want us talking about the nature of the news. They want us to be directed into infighting with them about Trump. Then they pull the "look, i'm so innocent Ender. They are such bad posters" move on you so you buy it. They clearly know they shat all over the topic, and purposely directed it off topic. Then they get the suckers into camps against those complaining.

    How are you in the ministry/preisthood, and yet so naive as to what they are clearly doing?

    What they are doing destroys dialogue. THAT is what creates ridiculous insults. You need to stop covering for it. Stop pointing fingers at the wrong party. Even us in the sidelines know what they are doing. They are using basic text book tactics.

    1 – CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

    (Psychological Warfare – discredit, distract, intimidate, frustrate, divide & conquer) – Disinformation shills often make outrageous comments for the sole purpose of deflecting focus from the truth to distract us by creating a “controversial debate” where none truly exists. Often, trolls use the “Trojan Horse” method to attempt to elicit an emotional response from people online, to evoke hostility with the intent of twisting it around to make the person look volatile, a classic “character assassination” tactic to discredit them, making them appear weak. On some occasions, they intentionally keep pushing a person into a heated argument, and will go so far as to “report” the person as being a “threat” to try to get them kicked off of the forum. Another major character assassination tactic is to highlight any negative or perceived flaw of an otherwise reputable person, whether true or false, to intentionally discredit them in an attempt to invalidate their viewpoint and make them seem baseless, to detract focus from the information they are sharing. The trolls often “make stuff up” if they can’t find anything real to highlight for this goal, after all, shills are paid liars. Another trick these liars are taught is to use semantics to twist people’s words around and make it seem as though they’ve lied, to discredit them. These are all character assassination tactics that you will easily recognize happening all over the internet once you become familiar with them.
    Last edited by Athan; 03-07-2017 at 01:04 AM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  29. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    I didn't miss yours.

    I keep trying to explain to you, the source of the lack of decent dialogue is directly because of Zippyjuan and CPU'd. They keep turning everything into "Trump's fault" by default if it is relating to an event in the Trump's administration. The event turns immediately into a form of slander on Trump whether he deserved it or not. It completely and PURPOSELY ruins the direction of the thread.

    One example, the recent increased round up of pedophile criminals turned immediately into somehow bashing Trump. They clearly politicized an event that was not political in nature. You would think "Oh hey people raping children being arrested" is a good thing that Trump's administration is doing.

    However, they are shills, and that type of general group consensus is a bad thing according to them. Suddenly we who are talking about it, are somehow claiming Trump is the lone ranger going in doing the house to house operations and round up. Or hey that's all well and good but look how Ivanka Trump is leaning on Trump's leg. It's intentional. They don't want us talking about the nature of the news. They want us to be directed into infighting with them about Trump. Then they pull the "look, i'm so innocent Ender. They are such bad posters" move on you so you buy it. They clearly know they shat all over the topic, and purposely directed it off topic. Then they get the suckers into camps against those complaining.

    How are you in the ministry/preisthood, and yet so naive as to what they are clearly doing?

    What they are doing destroys dialogue. THAT is what creates ridiculous insults. You need to stop covering for it. Stop pointing fingers at the wrong party. Even us in the sidelines know what they are doing. They are using basic text book tactics.
    You talkin' about yourself? YOU are the one calling names and derailing the dialog.

    Try reading this thread- here's is a small example:

    angelatc:
    Damn. Too bad we can't attract any actual libertarians these days.

    @nikcers: Why would actual libertarians come here when they got railroaded on here by Trump supporters for agreeing with Ron Paul and voting third party?
    BTW- It's Priesthood; spellcheck is your friend.
    There is no spoon.

  30. #176
    I prefer a consumption based tax over an income based tax.
    You can choose to not buy stuff, or buy less stuff, you really can't choose to not have income.
    It is one of the reasons I moved to a state with no income tax on wages or pensions, but instead uses a higher sales tax.

    I would love to see the federal government do the same thing.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You talkin' about yourself? YOU are the one calling names and derailing the dialog.

    Try reading this thread- here's is a small example:

    BTW- It's Priesthood; spellcheck is your friend.
    It has already been derailed if you haven't noticed. It keeps happening in most threads that involve those two posting. Again, why criticize me when I am not responsible for their behavior which by any reasonable standard are creating a real contentious environment. We aren't calling out simply those pro or anti Trump because of their positions on the administration.

    I'll bold and caps this for you so you pay attention:
    IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE ON A POSITION.
    WE DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE OR LOVE TRUMP.

    Frankly, a lot of us believe not a lot policy-wise will change in the end. The deep state however is being challenged or undergoing real changes as a result of the election AND people within the intelligence community. That and a lot of us are hoping to be giddy like Ron Swanson when the episode of Parks and Rec when they announced they were to fire the government fat, and scuttle agencies. There is a lot to be hopeful for and not get our hopes up for.

    And my $h!t tier spelling is the least of your worries. You are too gullible and naive, and yet somehow a priest with less worldly knowledge than he should have for such an important position. To translate in the real world application, would you allow your real life congregation to be assaulted with social justice warriors posing as members of the flock with the goal of dissolving your congregation with gender fluidity, focus on homosexual advancement and homophobia attack tactics, and etc?

    Even if you wanted to advise them on the real meaning of god, you'd still have to separate them from the community to stop their assaults.

    I mean frannkly, I'dd raather have my problm then yurs. Wisen up pastoir.
    Last edited by Athan; 03-07-2017 at 09:00 AM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  33. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    I didn't miss yours.

    I keep trying to explain to you, the source of the lack of decent dialogue is directly because of Zippyjuan and CPU'd. They keep turning everything into "Trump's fault" by default if it is relating to an event in the Trump's administration. The event turns immediately into a form of slander on Trump whether he deserved it or not. It completely and PURPOSELY ruins the direction of the thread.

    One example, the recent increased round up of pedophile criminals turned immediately into somehow bashing Trump. They clearly politicized an event that was not political in nature. You would think "Oh hey people raping children being arrested" is a good thing that Trump's administration is doing.

    However, they are shills, and that type of general group consensus is a bad thing according to them.
    Yep. Try this crap the Daily Kos or Democrat Underground and see how fast you get banned.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  34. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I'd like to see that. Zip mostly declines to answer his voting choices when I aks him. He said he voted for Gary Johnson, which I might believe; however, he never acknowledges voting for Brock, Feinstein, Boxer, etc. when I ask him about those.
    I thought it was either in the $25 Per Hour thread, or the Trump Illegal immigration thread but I can't find it now.
    *******

    I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  35. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyRevolution View Post
    I prefer a consumption based tax over an income based tax.
    You can choose to not buy stuff, or buy less stuff, you really can't choose to not have income.
    It is one of the reasons I moved to a state with no income tax on wages or pensions, but instead uses a higher sales tax.

    I would love to see the federal government do the same thing.
    I like the consumption tax, but it has one big problem in my opinion. It puts the burden of collection, and threat of jail time on a small minority (retailers). Unless there's a way to decriminalize non payment, I'm still favoring a flat tax since it punishes everyone equally.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Fair Tax? Flat Tax? The Case for No Tax
    By FrankRep in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-04-2017, 09:26 PM
  2. Rand Paul's Flat And Fair Tax: Even Better Than Reagan Plan
    By Brian4Liberty in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-26-2015, 03:10 PM
  3. Herman Cain Herman Cain Supports the Fair Tax, but is Fair Tax a Fraud?
    By FrankRep in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 04:45 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 12:33 PM
  5. Flat Tax Better Than Fair Tax
    By gravesdav in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •