Thread: The Black States Of America

The Black States Of America

My needful desire to stir the poo off the bottom drives me to yet another fit of muck-raking.

To that end, I present here for your viewing nausea, my list of "black" states. These are, in my opinion, the thirteen worst states in terms of human freedom.

As for the snowflakes and other delicates who would complain about my use of "black" to characterize these pores of hell's tyrannical stupidities, I can but smile and direct them to sue me. I would not, after all, befoul my sphincter with their manky lips, the recent whereabouts of which would be anyone's guess, given the common and well-known proclivities of such whiny and wholly undiscriminating people.

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present the Black States of America:

1. NY
    2. NJ
    3. MA
    4. MD
    5. IL
    6. CA
    7. HI
    8. RI
    9. MN
    10. FL
    11. CT
    12. WA
    13. OR

Any arguments?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Washington is way down at twelve? Those other States must be real $#@!holes.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    My needful desire to stir the poo off the bottom drives me to yet another fit of muck-raking.

To that end, I present here for your viewing nausea, my list of "black" states. These are, in my opinion, the thirteen worst states in terms of human freedom.

As for the snowflakes and other delicates who would complain about my use of "black" to characterize these pores of hell's tyrannical stupidities, I can but smile and direct them to sue me. I would not, after all, befoul my sphincter with their manky lips, the recent whereabouts of which would be anyone's guess, given the common and well-known proclivities of such whiny and wholly undiscriminating people.

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present the Black States of America:

1. NY
    2. NJ
    3. MA
    4. MD
    5. IL
    6. CA
    7. HI
    8. RI
    9. MN
    10. FL
    11. CT
    12. WA
    13. OR

Any arguments?
    My brother moved to Oregon and this is the happiest, freest and most accepted he has ever felt.
    There is no spoon.

What's your criteria?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    My brother moved to Oregon and this is the happiest, freest and most accepted he has ever felt.
    That's awesome! How long has he been out of the closet?
    Last edited by RJB; 03-01-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    What's your criteria?
    General respect for all human rights.

This is, of course, a relative measure. All our states are "black" in one way or another, but those on my list are the worst of them, to my eyes.

And let me repeat: I've been overwhelmed by my pathological need to rake the muck.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Flyover country still seems safe... for now.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    To each his own. Is he a communist or similar?

The whole time I lived in OR the Portlanders were generally disdainful of the rest of the state's population who, at that time, were mostly very conservative; a situation not unlike that in WA, where I also lived and where the rat's nest of liberal infestation in the Seattle metro area imposed its poisons upon the whole of the rest. Beyond stink holes like Portland, Salem, and Eugene, OR was a pretty "conservative" state. That, however, made no difference because those in Salem have poisoned the well in the selfsame manner as those in Olympia have: effective communism for all no matter how one might feel about it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    To each his own. Is he a communist or similar?

The whole time I lived in OR the Portlanders were generally disdainful of the rest of the state's population who, at that time, were mostly very conservative; a situation not unlike that in WA, where I also lived and where the rat's nest of liberal infestation in the Seattle metro area imposed its poisons upon the whole of the rest. Beyond stink holes like Portland, Salem, and Eugene, OR was a pretty "conservative" state. That, however, made no difference because those in Salem have poisoned the well in the selfsame manner as those in Olympia have: effective communism for all no matter how one might feel about it.
    No- he's a libertarian by nature.

A incredible musician/singer/songwriter who suffers from depression and anxiety and has gone through crap from a lot of so-called conservatives who don't think the arts are important.

He now has a decent job, plays music everywhere and is treated like a human being- and no, @RJB, he is not gay. Just very handsome.
    There is no spoon.

Add Virginia. Beautiful state with lots of great history, but things are sure going downhill there. Plus NoVA is basically an extension of DC/Maryland. I can't imagine Delaware is any better than the rest of the Northeast either.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Add Virginia. Beautiful state with lots of great history, but things are sure going downhill there. Plus NoVA is basically an extension of DC/Maryland. I can't imagine Delaware is any better than the rest of the Northeast either.
    Perhaps we need a list of "blacking" states - those on their way down the tube. Then we could have the "brighting" states; those improving in some non-trivial sense. I am tempted to call them "whitening" states, but the shrieks and howling from certain quarters would threaten to bring America to its physical end.

So, the Blacking states would include Virginia. Which others?

The Brighting states... Colorado, perhaps?