Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump budget: No cuts to entitlements

Trump budget: No cuts to entitlements

"We are not touching those now. So don't expect to see that as part of this budget, OK?" - Mnuchin

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1650LL
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok I get it. The deportation plan is another stimulus package for friends. Don't eliminate abused benefits that attract illegals, just spend more money. Kinda like Trumps approach to the drug war, the war around the Middle East and no doubt soon, Obamacare now more huge.

This is nothing like Bernie Sanders, this is what real conservatives do. This is RPOS.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

$54B more for military. Reciprocal cuts... oh, somewhere. He says foreign aid. If he cuts all foreign aid, that would get him most of the way there. I'm sure Israel's $3.8B a year will be first on the chopping block.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

I love that word entitlements and how it's so freely used.

We have no choice. We can't have people dying in the streets.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

These must be the steroids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Trump seeking $54B increase in defense spending

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...elsewhere.html

Trump moving more and more to the authoritarian right.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Statist gonna State

So no cuts to entitlements, and a boost in military spending? Something has to give, and I think it's the Trump Cucksuckers credibility, the fight for Liberty continues without them.

Exclamation No cuts to entitlements, boost in military spending, where's the conservative?

Anyone?

They should increase defense spending, but they should take it from offense spending.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They should increase defense spending, but they should take it from offense spending.
    They are, they are cutting spending throughout the government agencies, like EPA.

Trump budget plan boosts Pentagon, trims State Dept, EPA: officials
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...KBN16605M?il=0
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

We have no choice. We can't let people die in the streets and there are some really bad dudes out there. Therefore, conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They are, they are cutting spending throughout the government agencies, like EPA.

The amounts that Trump is proposing to add to the Pentagon budget and trim elsewhere are not yet publicly known.
    I doubt he will come up with 54 billion but I suppose we shall see.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right, let's ignore all the planned cuts he is going to make and complain that he isn't throwing people on welfare out into the streets.

I guess we can also ignore that Military spending may actually go down, while defense spending may increase.

There are a lot of things you have to ignore when you complain about Trump all the time.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Why don't you go tell that to all of Rand's constituency who will now actually have jobs?

No, no, I mean it. Go to eastern Kentucky and knock on their doors and tell them about how Trump is such an authoritarian for allowing them to produce energy.

In the mean time you can complain about a bunch of stupid bull$#@! that never would have changed under Hillary anyway.

Right, let's ignore all the planned cuts he is going to make and complain that he isn't throwing people on welfare out into the streets.

I guess we can also ignore that Military spending may actually go down, while defense spending may increase.

There are a lot of things you have to ignore when you complain about Trump all the time.
    I'll wait right here for the specifics regarding those cuts.....

Stef will explain it in his next video

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'll wait right here for the specifics regarding those cuts.....
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    So no cuts to entitlements, and a boost in military spending? Something has to give, and I think it's the Trump Cucksuckers credibility, the fight for Liberty continues without them.
    Don't worry, surely the trumpettes will be along soon enough, to do one or more of the following:
    A) Argue about the meaning of words like "cut", "spending", "military", "entitlement", "increase", and "budget"
    B) Tell us that their authoritarian idol really didn't mean what he said
    C) Tell us that this is a brilliant move in a game of 3-D chess that only trumpettes are capable of understanding
    D) Tell us that it's ok because obomba did it first
    E) Tell us that it's ok because it would have been horrible if clinton had done the very same thing
    F) Tell us that this is what Liberty and Freedom really mean
    G) Call CPUd names
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stef will explain it in his next video
    Did you buy your plane ticket yet?

Seriously, I think it would be a great experience for you to go to eastern Kentucky and explain to everybody there how much of an authoritarian Trump is.

The amounts that Trump is proposing to add to the Pentagon budget and trim elsewhere are not yet publicly known.
    Still, waiting.....

Did you buy your plane ticket yet?

Seriously, I think it would be a great experience for you to go to eastern Kentucky and explain to everybody there how much of an authoritarian Trump is.
    How many of them are members here?

How many of them are members here?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Still, waiting.....
    I'm as skeptical as anybody that he will turn the tide and actually reduce total spending, or even baseline spending, but you won't catch me posting a bunch of establishment propaganda yellow journalism or rooting on those who do.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Don't worry, surely the trumpettes will be along soon enough, to do one or more of the following:
    A) Argue about the meaning of words like "cut", "spending", "military", "entitlement", "increase", and "budget"
    B) Tell us that their authoritarian idol really didn't mean what he said
    C) Tell us that this is a brilliant move in a game of 3-D chess that only trumpettes are capable of understanding
    D) Tell us that it's ok because obomba did it first
    E) Tell us that it's ok because it would have been horrible if clinton had done the very same thing
    F) Tell us that this is what Liberty and Freedom really mean
    G) Call CPUd names
    Well, that was Spot On.
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast