Thread: Obamacare recipients demonstrating to keep free Obamacare

Obamacare recipients demonstrating to keep free Obamacare

Well, the democrat/progressive “free cheese” eaters are rallying against having to pay for their own health-care insurance. See: (2/25) Montpelier Save Our Healthcare Rally

”Donald Trump and the Republican Congress are pushing to ram through an agenda which takes health-care away from 30 million Americans, privatizes Medicare, and defunds Planned Parenthood, while giving tax cuts to their millionaire and billionaire friends.”

This division in our country is exactly why our federal government should not be involved in the health-care needs of the people of the various United States, which I might add is not among the powers granted to our federal government by our Constitution.

What these people are demanding is to use federal force to confiscate their neighbor’s hard earned wages and transfer it to them so they can pay for their health-insurance needs. So, what is the difference between our federal government doing this and an armed robber sticking you up, taking your money, and then using it for his/her health-insurance needs?

And what is the fundamental reason for government? See: Rep. Giles, speaking before Congress February 3rd, 1792

"Under a just and equal Government, every individual is entitled to protection in the enjoyment of the whole product of his labor, except such portion of it as is necessary to enable Government to protect the rest; this is given only in consideration of the protection offered. In every bounty, exclusive right, or monopoly, Government violates the stipulation on her part; for, by such a regulation, the product of one man's labor is transferred to the use and enjoyment of another. The exercise of such a right on the part of Government can be justified on no other principle, than that the whole product of the labor or every individual is the real property of Government, and may be distributed among the several parts of the community by government discretion; such a supposition would directly involve the idea, that every individual in the community is merely a slave and bondsman to Government, who, although he may labor, is not to expect protection in the product of his labor. An authority given to any Government to exercise such a principle, would lead to a complete system of tyranny."

JWK

There is no magic wand in government force which changes the definition of thievery. Those who use and rely upon government force to gain possession of the product of their neighbor’s labor for their personal economic needs are complicit in the act of thievery.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you like your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

takes health-care away from 30 million

They are being deceitful when they claim health care is same as health insurance. There is no right to health insurance or health care. Government does not give rights it only suppresses rights.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

jwk: 'This division in our country is exactly why our federal government should not be involved in the health-care needs of the people of the various United States, which I might add is not among the powers granted to our federal government by our Constitution.

What these people are demanding is to use federal force to confiscate their neighbor’s hard earned wages and transfer it to them so they can pay for their health-insurance needs. So, what is the difference between our federal government doing this and an armed robber sticking you up, taking your money, and then using it for his/her health-insurance needs?'

....seems pretty simple to me, jwk. ...maybe some people don't like the fact that minion$ of the stinking republicans and democrats 'confiscate their neighbor's hard earned wage$ and tran$fer it to themselves...for...health-in$urance need$...maybe 'these people' wonder, 'how come these goddamned republicrats get 'free in$urance' and why can't i get 'free in$urance' too?'

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    jwk: 'This division in our country is exactly why our federal government should not be involved in the health-care needs of the people of the various United States, which I might add is not among the powers granted to our federal government by our Constitution.

What these people are demanding is to use federal force to confiscate their neighbor’s hard earned wages and transfer it to them so they can pay for their health-insurance needs. So, what is the difference between our federal government doing this and an armed robber sticking you up, taking your money, and then using it for his/her health-insurance needs?'

....seems pretty simple to me, jwk. ...maybe some people don't like the fact that minion$ of the stinking republicans and democrats 'confiscate their neighbor's hard earned wage$ and tran$fer it to themselves...for...health-in$urance need$...maybe 'these people' wonder, 'how come these goddamned republicrats get 'free in$urance' and why can't i get 'free in$urance' too?'
    So, you agree our federal government should not be involved in the people's decisions and choices regarding their health care needs?

JWK

Obamacare by consent of the governed, Article 5, our Constitution`s amendment process. Tyranny by a majority vote in Congress or a Supreme Court's majority vote

paperwork..
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post

paperwork..

Wrong. Organized theft on a national scale. That is the difference.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves and forced to finance the personal economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.

I wonder how many of the demonstrators are illegal aliens and the children of illegal aliens, and are demanding their free Obamacare is not taken from them.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves and forced to finance the personal economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post

paperwork..
    Well I would define who is doing the robbery by who controls the marketplace. If its the American medical association that is keeping health care costs high by limiting the amount of doctors, and universities that get monopolies and unlimited federal money via federal student loans then its not something you can really address at the healthcare industry level. We have some very dishonest accounting going on here.

Subsidized Obamacare supporters disrupt Congress members’ town hall meetings

See: Who are the people packing Republican town hall meetings?

February 13, 2017

”People like Johnson will help determine how successful Republicans are and what types of changes are eventually made to theAmerican health care system

Johnson says she left her job in 2015 because of her health issues and is currently receiving long-term disability benefits. Because of the Affordable Care Act, her three children — ages 21, 17, and 9 — could stay on her insurance until they are 26.”

And where is the dick-daddy(s) in this? Why is Johnson’s husband or dick-daddy not there to help pay the bills?

JWK

Justin Amash needs to come up with anecdotes of people who were hurt by the ACA during his town halls.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

People who collect "pay checks" from government coffers are effectively getting free healthcare too.

Although they'll argue until they're blue that they're paying for it neglecting to mention their "wage" is paid by the productive class.

There is no better group of people for protecting their livelihood than the tax-tick.

No difference between a government lawyer and a welfare breeder.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post

They are being deceitful when they claim health care is same as health insurance.
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post

...which takes health-care away from 30 million Americans...

How many of these 30 million are people who never wanted health insurance in the first placed but were forced into a plan?

I think insurance of every kind is a big ponzi scheme and ought to be banned. When it comes to health care I ask: what did the cave man do? I am still alive and well even though I have never paid for health insurance. If I can't fix me tough. I am not going to give myself over to a bunch of big pharma salesmen I would rather go to a witch doctor. I can't believe people think insurance is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think insurance of every kind is a big ponzi scheme and ought to be banned. When it comes to health care I ask: what did the cave man do? I am still alive and well even though I have never paid for health insurance. If I can't fix me tough. I am not going to give myself over to a bunch of big pharma salesmen I would rather go to a witch doctor. I can't believe people think insurance is a good thing.
    ON. THE. NOSE.

And get insurance out of the picture & watch medical costs become reasonable.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    ON. THE. NOSE.

And get insurance out of the picture & watch medical costs become reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think insurance of every kind is a big ponzi scheme and ought to be banned. I can't believe people think insurance is a good thing.
    Insurance is a crucial and necessary part of civilization. We would be much poorer country without insurance. The cost of the food you eat is lower because of insurance. Farmers are able to produce more because they can hedge their risk with futures contracts. Think about shelter. If you weren't able to insure a house or building, banks wouldn't be able to lend money to most people. Essentially you wouldn't have civilization.

Insurance is a service like getting a hair cut is a service. In this case the service is transferring risk. If you get cancer or get in auto accident and the cost of treatment is $2 million, paying a small premium to the insurance company will be worth it to most for the privilege of continuing to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Insurance is a crucial and necessary part of civilization. We would be much poorer country without insurance. The cost of the food you eat is lower because of insurance. Farmers are able to produce more because they can hedge their risk with futures contracts. Think about shelter. If you weren't able to insure a house or building, banks wouldn't be able to lend money to most people. Essentially you wouldn't have civilization.

Insurance is a service like getting a hair cut is a service. In this case the service is transferring risk. If you get cancer or get in auto accident and the cost of treatment is $2 million, paying a small premium to the insurance company will be worth it to most for the privilege of continuing to live.
    Mandatory insurance however is not...

Bah hum bug to insurance and so called health care.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    So, you agree our federal government should not be involved in the people's decisions and choices regarding their health care needs? JWK
    ...yes, i agree...but it seems you are flailing at the leaves and not 'striking the root$'...working poor, ender, tod evans and nickers are closer to the real 'co$t driver$' in 'health care'....but again, we have a 'money problem' here...maybe it's time--FOR ONCE--to honestly, intelligently and PUBLICLY discuss the poisonou$ root$ of our HIDEOUS, debauched, insane, intolerable, etc., monetary order...the control over which enables a vampiric class to use the rest of us, in varying degree$ and in varying way$, like so much cattle..breeding stock vs. meat? etc....

...those who control 'the money' LARGELY control everything and everyone..including the miserable 'political agenda' whereby we are fed a steady dose of crap about political issues involving 'illions of dollars' from a bunch of gd fool republicrats who are WORSE THAN ignorant about the hideous origin and nature of even one stinking 'dollar'...word...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 02-27-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Mandatory insurance however is not...
    ...neither is 'subsidized insurance'...and there are more than a few here at this great forum who understand thi$ wicked web....

...'the government' should neither promote or discourage...

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post

Went to a doctor that refused insurance. A family member had sliced open their head in a very bad fall.

Stitches, 3 visits for checkups- total cost $65.

Insurance is a game of poker. They bet you'll crash- you bet you don't. It increases costs, it does NOT diminish costs.
    Last edited by Ender; 02-27-2017 at 05:40 PM.
    There is no spoon.