Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White House Bans CNN, NYT, Others From Participating In Media Briefing

White House Bans CNN, NYT, Others From Participating In Media Briefing

Last edited by openfire; 02-24-2017 at 02:09 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But more importantly, will the whitehouse be building up our military for a war with isis in the Middle East? How are we going to pay for that? Will the drug war continue with renewed vigor? Why are we still paying for that?

Jan2017

"CNN, New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Politico shut out of White House gaggle with Sean Spicer today."

"Among the outlets not permitted to cover the gaggle were various news organizations that Trump has singled out in the past including CNN, The NYT, The Hill, Politico, BuzzFeed, the Daily Mail, BBC, the Los Angeles Times and the New York Daily News."

"Several non mainstream outlets were allowed into Spicer’s office, including Breitbart, the Washington Times and One America News Network. Several other major news organizations were also let in to cover the gaggle. That group included ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, Reuters and Bloomberg, however AP and Time have boycotted the event."
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-24-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    But more importantly, will the whitehouse be building up our military for a war with isis in the Middle East? How are we going to pay for that? Will the drug war continue with renewed vigor? Why are we still paying for that?
    The agenda doesn't include issues of substance..

Those must be dealt with behind closed doors.

But I'm tickled to see CNN shut out...

I'm sure Breitbart and OAN will stay on top of it and ask questions about the things that really matter.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    who is that on trumps right?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    who is that on trumps right?
    Jeff Zucker, the current president of CNN

Jeff Zucker, the current president of CNN

Are you saying he might be cozy with those MSM people despite the narrative that he is not? When I watched the trump press conference last week I got that feeling that it was entertainment, and it was, but he kept going back to the hostile reporter from CNN who seemed to keep setting trump up for an entertaining show down. Makes you think....

Are you saying he might be cozy with those MSM people despite the narrative that he is not? When I watched the trump press conference last week I got that feeling that it was entertainment, and it was, but he kept going back to the hostile reporter from CNN who seemed to keep setting trump up for an entertaining show down. Makes you think....
    Trump has historically had a mutually beneficial relationship with the media execs.

Trump has historically had a mutually beneficial relationship with the media execs.
    That makes him no different then Hillary and the rest of the political class. An enemy of Liberty.

That all changed the day he announced he was running for president. More specifically, the day he laid out his foreign policy platform.

You guys are on crack if you believe that Trump is cozy with CNN. CNN - a deep state propaganda outlet - intends to destroy him, because as Kucinich puts it:

"Whether you're for Trump or against Trump, the White House is under attack from elements inside the intelligence community which are trying to elevate tensions between Russia and the United States, and at the bottom of that is money, an agenda, for somebody to cash in on conflict between the US and Russia at any level"

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    That all changed the day he announced he was running for president. More specifically, the day he laid out his foreign policy platform.

You guys are on crack if you believe that Trump is cozy with CNN. CNN - a deep state propaganda outlet - intends to destroy him, because as Kucinich puts it:

"Whether you're for Trump or against Trump, the White House is under attack from elements inside the intelligence community which are trying to elevate tensions between Russia and the United States, and at the bottom of that is money, an agenda, for somebody to cash in on conflict between the US and Russia at any level"

If that were true, they wouldn't have let him phone in and give extended interviews where he talks about other networks:

This is what it looks like when the press wants a candidate out of the race:

I know what happens when the press does not want your message to be heard, blackout.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    **low growling, hissing noises**

Russian flags seen as Trump speaks at CPAC!

There is the distinct possibility that this is political "professional wrestling".

On the other hand, the press has the "right" to print just about anything it wants, but it does not have the "right" to be invited into every meeting, conference, party or dinner.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There is the distinct possibility that this is political "professional wrestling".

On the other hand, the press has the "right" to print just about anything it wants, but it does not have the "right" to be invited into every meeting, conference, party or dinner.
    Either Donald or the press plays the heel, depending on the POV. Both sides win, as long as the fanbase is divided.

Oh the drama of it all.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    just vote harder

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Oh the drama of it all.
    Reminds me of WWF Wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Reminds me of WWF Wrestling.

Either Donald or the press plays the heel, depending on the POV. Both sides win, as long as the fanbase is divided.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Maintain the dialectic and win, that's their plan.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    maybe its wrestling, maybe not.

what is hilarious though, is to hop over to youtube and watch some of the CNN crybabies lolol
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    **low growling, hissing noises**

Russian flags seen as Trump speaks at CPAC!
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

CNN was just confused. It was a PRESS briefing. Not a Democratic public relations meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    "CNN, New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Politico shut out of White House gaggle with Sean Spicer today."

"Among the outlets not permitted to cover the gaggle were various news organizations that Trump has singled out in the past including CNN, The NYT, The Hill, Politico, BuzzFeed, the Daily Mail, BBC, the Los Angeles Times and the New York Daily News."

"Several non mainstream outlets were allowed into Spicer’s office, including Breitbart, the Washington Times and One America News Network. Several other major news organizations were also let in to cover the gaggle. That group included ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, Reuters and Bloomberg, however AP and Time have boycotted the event."
    Was RT present?
    Last edited by anaconda; 02-25-2017 at 12:21 AM.

I know what happens when the press does not want your message to be heard, blackout.
    Ala Ron Paul 2008 & 2012... Bunch of $#@!ers.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    Ala Ron Paul 2008 & 2012... Bunch of $#@!ers.
    Remember the same press that went agaisnt Pauls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast