Thread: French Voters Call On Obama To Run For President To "Give French People Hope"

French Voters Call On Obama To Run For President To "Give French People Hope"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ch-people-hope

As French voters look set to make a massive swing to the right in their upcoming presidential election (see our notes on the topic here and here), a group of frightened liberal protesters have decided to back a relatively surprising, if impossible, presidential candidate in 2017, Barack Obama.

And, lest you thing this is a joke, a quick walk around Paris even reveals campaign posters for "Obama17" plastered all around the city.

The group of protesters who launched the effort to bring "hope and change" to France are urging French citizens to visit their website to sign a petition to convince Obama to enter the race. They figure that 1 million signatures should do the trick.

Meanwhile, asked why they support Obama, protesters told ABC News they're looking for a candidate they "really admire" and "someone who could lead us to project ourselves in a bright future to give French people hope."

Why Obama? "Because he has the best resume in the world for the job," reads the website, which is in no way connected to Obama.

"At a time when France is about to vote massively for the extreme right, we can still give a lesson of democracy to the planet by electing a French President, a foreigner," reads the website in French.

A spokesperson for the group told ABC News Thursday morning, "We started dreaming about this idea two months before the end of Obama's presidency. We dreamed about this possibility to vote for someone we really admire, someone who could lead us to project ourselves in a bright future. Then, we thought, whether it's possible or not, whether or not he is French, we have to do this for real, to give French people hope ... Vive la République, Vive Obama, Vive la France and the U.S.A."

And while we have our doubts about the likelihood of this plan working out, might we suggest that Hillary Clinton would make a great candidate for a senior cabinet position in Obama's new administration.

Of course, while it's a genius plan, if we understand it correctly, there is just one minor problem...the French president needs to be, well, French.
    lol dumbasses

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hehehe
    I think I peed a little
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

The Obama grass is greener, especially when it's full of $#@!.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Obama would make the French hated as French President , he would be drone bombing everyone and the Germans would have to invade them.
    Do something Danke

Some people really do ask for it.

What can we as Americans do to aid this effort? I think this is a fantastic idea, be would be perfect. He's even got the effete snobbery down.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12