Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump at CPAC: "It will be one of the greatest military buildups in American history"

Trump at CPAC: "It will be one of the greatest military buildups in American history"

10:50 a.m. The president said he has begun a historic program to get rid of regulations that are crushing the economy and jobs.

“We are going to put the regulations industry out of business,” he said.

He said he is going to “massively lower taxes for the middle class” and make it much more simple for the people and businesses.

“It’s time for all Americans to get off of welfare and get back to work. You’re gonna love it!” he said. “We’re also going to put in a budget request for our beloved military and we will be substantially upgrading all of our military -- offensive, defense, everything. Bigger and better and stronger than ever before.”

“Nobody’s going to mess with us, folks, nobody,” he said. “It will be one of the greatest military buildups in American history.”

He said that the Pentagon is coming up with a plan to “totally obliterate ISIS.”
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-at-cpac-live-updates/

The crowd are giving standing O's.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was literally this:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

He said that the Pentagon is coming up with a plan to “totally obliterate ISIS.”
    Wonder if this "plan" includes an actual declaration of war?

Is Trump inarticulate?

massively lower taxes for the middle class
    We’re also going to put in a budget request for our beloved military and we will be substantially upgrading all of our military
    So 2-1=3. In any case the "lower taxes" will be offset by tax increases.

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    He doesn't consider tariffs to be taxes. It's a shell game, reducing one tax and increasing other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    Maybe he'll offset the outlays by selling the retired surplus weaponry to your local police force.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump's calls for rebuilding the military should warm the hearts of the teocons (like Mark Levin, Hannity), the neocons (like McCain, Kristol, Graham) and other assorted MIC puppets.

On the other hand, Trump decried the foreign policy of the last two Administrations, saying that we (and the Middle East) would have been better off if they had done nothing and went to the beach instead.

Kind of a Flynn situation. On the one hand, they love it, on the other hand, they hate it. When it comes to neocons, the slightest disagreement means full-blown war, so these calls by Trump for military spending won't help him with the neocons.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Sounded like a neocon protester.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Maybe he'll offset the outlays by selling the retired surplus weaponry to your local police force.
    But that wouldn't benefit the military industrial congressional complex.
    Last edited by robert68; 02-24-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    He doesn't consider tariffs to be taxes. It's a shell game, reducing one tax and increasing other.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

One of the greatest military buildup's in history, eh? SOUNDS LIKE FREEDUMB TO ME! And some folks here still want to pass this guy off as some kind of friend to the liberty movement. This seals his status as one of the biggest neocon chickenhawks ever.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    One of the greatest military buildup's in history, eh? SOUNDS LIKE FREEDUMB TO ME! And some folks here still want to pass this guy off as some kind of friend to the liberty movement. This seals his status as one of the biggest neocon chickenhawks ever.
    I believe the phrase is "RON PAUL ON STERIODS"
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Almost an hour since making this thread, and still no Trump snowflakes jumping in to call CPUd a statist.

Weird.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Every time I watch a video of Trump.. I keep hoping I'll wake up from this nightmare and Ron Paul will be in the White House
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Almost an hour since making this thread, and still no Trump snowflakes jumping in to call CPUd a statist.

Weird.
    Yup. Lol. Did you catch the part where he says, "Bernie is right on trade"? Hilarious!

So let's get this straight... HUGE military build-up AND protectionist trade?! Oh, this is going to end well, fo sho!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    Every time I watch a video of Trump.. I keep hoping I'll wake up from this nightmare and Ron Paul will be in the White House
    Turn the sound off and watch the audience....

These folks are our countrymen!

Weird.
    They haven't received their 'what he really meant was' talking points yet. Once they do, they'll be able to tell us how we're all misinterpreting what he said, taking everything out of context, and listening to fake news lies.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Weird.
    ...hopefully even some of the republican trump dummies are beginning to catch on....but the count is probably right...the trumpsters haven't received their republican-radio talking points yet...

...ugh...what gd cretins...

“It’s time for all Americans to get off of welfare and get back to work. You’re gonna love it!” he said. “We’re also going to put in a budget request for our beloved military and we will be substantially upgrading all of our military -- offensive, defense, everything. Bigger and better and stronger than ever before.”
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Yup. Lol. Did you catch the part where he says, "Bernie is right on trade"? Hilarious!
    That's not any different from what has been said on this forum since early fall: "fair trade" has replaced "free trade."

The idea that there's such a thing as a bad free trade deal is ridiculous.
    Pinochet is the model

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So on one hand, he got rid of TPP, bathroom regs and called the news fake.. however he is a protectionist who wants big terrifs, wants to renew the drug war and huge military build up to wipe out isis who we created. Does not sound like a Liberty candidate to me, sounds like a neocon. Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, must be a neocon in disguise.

thank you for posting this cpud. I'm sure once the trumpsuckers finish blowing him and clean their faces off, they will be here to call you names and obstruct the truth. I hope our old time Liberty friends aren't wiping their faces off with the constitution right now.
    Last edited by afwjam; 02-24-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Trump chuck bump

does it come out orange?

This is nothing new. We already knew he intended to upgrade the military. That's not a foreign policy stance...

We're lucky that John McCain (who CPUd voted for) or Hillary (who CPUd voted for) isn't in charge, because we'd be in perpetual war:

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    This is nothing new. We already knew he intended to upgrade the military. That's not a foreign policy stance...

We're lucky that John McCain (who CPUd voted for) or Hillary (who CPUd voted for) isn't in charge, because we'd be in perpetual war:

Here comes the spin.
    He said budget request, that sounds like spending more money on military. We already spend to much, we could "upgrade" our military and spend a lot less. Why does Trump want to spend more money, that sounds liberal like McCain and Hillary, not conservitive. Why do you defend spending more money, are you a liberal too? We are already bankrupt and have a deficit budget, the conservative choice would be to cut the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Here comes the spin.
    He said budget request, that sounds like spending more money on military. We already spend to much, we could "upgrade" our military and spend a lot less. Why does Trump want to spend more money, that sounds liberal like McCain and Hillary, not conservitive. Why do you defend spending more money, are you a liberal too? We are already bankrupt and have a deficit budget, the conservative choice would be to cut the budget.
    Not that I agree with it, but we also already knew that he intended to do fiscal stimulus, while cutting wasteful spending. So there is an offset.

Trump has already reduced the debt by $12 Billion in his first month:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast