Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alt-Right are "Garden-Variety Left-Wing Fascists"

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    no, you just come here to complain about Trump advocating for jobs, tax cuts, sovreignty, and defense...makes you a lib...
    Either you have totally changed your views since being a Ron Paul supporter, or you never really got it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Either you have totally changed your views since being a Ron Paul supporter, or you never really got it.
    Never really got it.

He seemed less angry when the Seahawks were winning.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

He's what we have now and even though I was a never Trumper /LP Voter, I'll admit he's better than Hilary would likely have been. Probably will be a bit better than Obama in some areas, sure. I can buy into that.

But just because a punch to the nuts may be better than a kick to the nuts, doesn't mean I'll be lining up for either and I certainly won't go around bragging about my choice to get punched in the nuts.

That's my beef with Trumpers. Doubling down on your allegiance to that Liberal Douchebag, bragging about it incessantly, accusing those that stood strong with their convictions of being secret Democrats, refusing to hold him to the same level of scrutiny... it's embarrassing, friends.

I was mad at y'all, for a while.... but now, I just cringe and I hate when I get embarassed for others. Very uncomfortable feeling. LOL

So, maybe just chill on the perceived worship a tad. Talk about what he has done to actually improve Liberty. Win me over. Act like a man.

My .02

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...i've been around 'politics' a long time in my state...i've met quite a few people...i still remember the sickening feeling i had when i found that only about 50% of the people who supported ron paul were truly decent, knowledgeable folks [at the state 08 and 12 conventions anyway]...sadly, about 50% of the ron paul supporters were just plain meat-heads...[as opposed to the rest of the republican candidates whose supporters were 100% meat-heads] ...word...

Seems some of the old guard is still here... maybe we can take this forum back? For Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Never really got it.

got what?...

you think i just supported Ron for $#@!s and giggles?

i might be a fool, but i'm not a complete fool like some of you head in the sand purists...

like i said, change your name to Paul Ronald, run for prez, and i'll send you a check.

Seems some of the old guard is still here... maybe we can take this forum back? For Liberty!
    wow...setting your sights a little high are you?....

this might be a good place to bash people for you, but my suggestion is to keep your ear to the ground and keep your powder dry until another Ron Paul comes along....any idea when that might happen?

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...i've been around 'politics' a long time in my state...i've met quite a few people...i still remember the sickening feeling i had when i found that only about 50% of the people who supported ron paul were truly decent, knowledgeable folks [at the state 08 and 12 conventions anyway]...sadly, about 50% of the ron paul supporters were just plain meat-heads...[as opposed to the rest of the republican candidates whose supporters were 100% meat-heads] ...word...

look up Lew Moore and tell me what you find.

wow...setting your sights a little high are you?....

this might be a good place to bash people for you, but my suggestion is to keep your ear to the ground and keep your powder dry until another Ron Paul comes along....any idea when that might happen?
    I think bashing hypocrites is a valuable use of time and helps keep the record straight for Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    He's what we have now and even though I was a never Trumper /LP Voter, I'll admit he's better than Hilary would likely have been. Probably will be a bit better than Obama in some areas, sure. I can buy into that.

But just because a punch to the nuts may be better than a kick to the nuts, doesn't mean I'll be lining up for either and I certainly won't go around bragging about my choice to get punched in the nuts.

That's my beef with Trumpers. Doubling down on your allegiance to that Liberal Douchebag, bragging about it incessantly, accusing those that stood strong with their convictions of being secret Democrats, refusing to hold him to the same level of scrutiny... it's embarrassing, friends.

I was mad at y'all, for a while.... but now, I just cringe and I hate when I get embarassed for others. Very uncomfortable feeling. LOL

So, maybe just chill on the perceived worship a tad. Talk about what he has done to actually improve Liberty. Win me over. Act like a man.

My .02
    you take issue with tax cuts, jobs, and immigration?...

I think bashing hypocrites is a valuable use of time and helps keep the record straight for Liberty.

foolish talk.

wisdom comes with age. Someday you'll get there....maybe.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post

My .02
    Well, there ya go- pretty much my POV.
    There is no spoon.

foolish talk.

wisdom comes with age. Someday you'll get there....maybe.
    Hopefully not the way you did, your wisdom seems hypocritical to the max. I'll stay young and principled thank you. By the way stop eating sugar, it's killing you.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Why is it that some people see boogeyman white people around every corner, while ignoring things like this?

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/31322/
    http://nypost.com/2017/02/23/food-ca...-black-people/
    I don't see boogey white men on every corner, I just am treated like one because society conditions people to think it. Its the same reason why society conditions people to assume black people are guilty, they have done tests with even black cops and they will always shoot first before asking questions if the person is black. My mom gave me this name because she would get upset and call me racist names, and its because I come from racist people. I hate when people act like racism doesn't exist, its something society tries to program into everyone, and only some people get through the conditioning without being a little bit racist.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I don't see boogey white men on every corner, I just am treated like one because society conditions people to think it. Its the same reason why society conditions people to assume black people are guilty, they have done tests with even black cops and they will always shoot first before asking questions if the person is black. My mom gave me this name because she would get upset and call me racist names, and its because I come from racist people. I hate when people act like racism doesn't exist, its something society tries to program into everyone, and only some people get through the conditioning without being a little bit racist.
    Preoccupied much?

In today's world that's probably considered "normal".........

I see such behavior as neurotic.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Preoccupied much?

In today's world that's probably considered "normal".........

I see such behavior as neurotic.
    no I have white people come up to me all the time and assume I am part of the club. After Trump became president I had a bunch of people act like its okay to be open about it and started saying a bunch of racist stuff at work. Its not like I have a shaved head either, I am just a normal looking white dude.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I was never raised with racism- never understood it- still don't. I always loved having a diversity of friends and miss being around it.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I was never raised with racism- never understood it- still don't. I always loved having a diversity of friends and miss being around it.
    I always had all types of different friends, but the best way I can explain it, is the people that I know who tend to think this way get a sense of comradery like they belong, this is the part that I think keeps most people in the club. Some of them that I knew treated eachother and called each other brother, just like some other people I know, that's the thing, its not something that is really a white person thing, its a people thing, and people suck.

Hopefully not the way you did, your wisdom seems hypocritical to the max. I'll stay young and principled thank you. By the way stop eating sugar, it's killing you.
    sugar is not what caused my heart failure. A combination of dealing with A-FIB and too much salt for 30 years.

gaining wisdom takes time. Its like a child wanting to drive but can't because you have to grow up first. Your legs can't reach the pedals.

lifes lessons are similar. In my case, it took Ron Paul to wake me up.

This may sound odd to you, but some people can actually walk and chew gum at the same time, conversley, politics is ever changing, and if you think you're principled now, then i submit in 10-20 years you will not feel the same about things....hell, even Ron makes mistakes.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    tax cuts
    20% import tariff?

jobs
    15 thousand ICE agents?

immigration
    By what method? Eminent domain across the entire border to establish a wall? Nationalizing local law enforcement to perform federal duties?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    20% import tariff?

15 thousand ICE agents?

By what method? Eminent domain across the entire border to establish a wall? Nationalizing local law enforcement to perform federal duties?
    quite the fantasy ya got there....

very hysterical, but we all know your comments are bull$#@!...

quite the fantasy ya got there....
    Please tell me which of those is a fantasy.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Please tell me which of those is a fantasy.

all of them.

all of them.
    20% import tax:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/sean-...imports-2017-1

10k ICE:
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...tion-officers/

5k CBP:
    https://www.dhs.gov/news/2017/02/21/...t-improvements

Border wall eminent domain:
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-c...ate-1487290376

300+ eminent domain cases in Texas alone for previous (smaller) border fence:
    http://www.npr.org/2017/02/23/516895...on-border-wall
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1466917367

Nationalizing local law enforcement:
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...nterior-united

Sec. 8. Federal-State Agreements. It is the policy of the executive branch to empower State and local law enforcement agencies across the country to perform the functions of an immigration officer in the interior of the United States to the maximum extent permitted by law.

(a) In furtherance of this policy, the Secretary shall immediately take appropriate action to engage with the Governors of the States, as well as local officials, for the purpose of preparing to enter into agreements under section 287(g) of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1357(g)).

(b) To the extent permitted by law and with the consent of State or local officials, as appropriate, the Secretary shall take appropriate action, through agreements under section 287(g) of the INA, or otherwise, to authorize State and local law enforcement officials, as the Secretary determines are qualified and appropriate, to perform the functions of immigration officers in relation to the investigation, apprehension, or detention of aliens in the United States under the direction and the supervision of the Secretary. Such authorization shall be in addition to, rather than in place of, Federal performance of these duties.

(c) To the extent permitted by law, the Secretary may structure each agreement under section 287(g) of the INA in a manner that provides the most effective model for enforcing Federal immigration laws for that jurisdiction.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I never encountered racism until they started busing kids up from the Central District and elsewhere, Then I got plenty of it. In spades.
    "The Patriarch"

so we all know you're an open borders guy...

fail.
    I fail to see the relevance.
    "The Patriarch"

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    There isn't any.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    ok, so you didn't read his talking points

they all refer to open borders/refugee/immigrants...and the tactics to stop it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast